Stephanie Vavron #41 Big Martha Vavron

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is he the one with the mum who has dementia?

His videos made me feel uncomfortable because he’s like Vav except he’s exploiting a vulnerable adult and not a child. Probably a match made In narcissistic heaven
Yeah that’s him. that’s how I feel too - his poor mum has no way of consenting to being plastered all over social media in the same way Max doesn’t. It’s terribly sad that she got dementia so young but he can still raise awareness without filming her every single day!

Reactions: 11
Yeah that’s him. that’s how I feel too - his poor mum has no way of consenting to being plastered all over social media in the same way Max doesn’t. It’s terribly sad that she got dementia so young but he can still raise awareness without filming her every single day!
There’s a guy I follow whose granddad has dementia (Man City fans) and he used to video him at games etc but he’s chosen to stop because it’s unfair on his granddad now he’s got worse. That’s how it should be, you can raise awareness without exploiting someone

• Heart
Reactions: 15
There’s a guy I follow whose granddad has dementia (Man City fans) and he used to video him at games etc but he’s chosen to stop because it’s unfair on his granddad now he’s got worse. That’s how it should be, you can raise awareness without exploiting someone
My granny had Alzheimer’s I couldn’t imagine filming her and posting it online even to raise awareness - it was heartbreaking to watch towards the end
---
Oh picture of the boy for those not on SM please.
I posted a screenshot earlier up in the thread

• Heart
Reactions: 8
“I don’t post my friends & family much” says the woman who has no pals except Lauren the ex neighbour so on the rare occasion she is with her, she will post her & her son is in a tit tonne of videos exploiting him without consent. Bullshit repeated over again on the sound to the video as well which she is full of. How sad she has to travel for nights out as she has no pals where she lives & a big portion of the population there can’t stand her. If she wasn’t such a horrible lying bleep, i might feel sorry for her. You reap what you sow in this world.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
My granny had Alzheimer’s I couldn’t imagine filming her and posting it online even to raise awareness - it was heartbreaking to watch towards the end
---

I posted a screenshot earlier up in the thread
This Man City fan only filmed like him meeting players being at the match and mostly good stuff and how it affected his granddad positive and it made him more lucid & the memories he remembered. Nothing like the exploitation of Vav and that Grahame

Reactions: 9
Wonder how many tik tok twats end up in coias ?
does beefy think it’s a flex ?
shame dugheed wasn’t there would love to see these two states eyeball each other

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah that’s a bit weird 🫤
I’m glad I’m not the only one who thought so.
if not on social meadja then why on here? Unless they used to be and came off?
Who knows, but I ain’t sharing pics of any kid despite me thinking their mom is a toss bag

Reactions: 6
I’m glad I’m not the only one who thought so.
if not on social meadja then why on here? Unless they used to be and came off?
Who knows, but I ain’t sharing pics of any kid despite me thinking their mom is a toss bag
Exactly! I never post pics of my friends kids without permission and most of them are teens, why would we share pics of an innocent child we don’t actually know but why would anyone request pics of that child? Doesn’t sit right with me, it’s bad enough those poor innocent kids get their mother’s videos saved by total strangers. We may hate their scum bag mothers but the kids need safeguarding

Reactions: 7
Says he’s a model on his IG bio…. With those eyebrows 🫣😀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.