Stephanie Vavron #41 Big Martha Vavron

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
PLEASEEEEE tell me these ‘best friends’ she’s going to see isnt that suzie who’s her mod??

Howling 🫠😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Aye it’s Suzie the mod 🤣🤣🤣 her latest bestie she’s never met before 🤣🤣 such a cringe, the lengths big Beefy will go to, to pretend she has a pal 🤣🤣🤣 remember she went to Glasgow to meet Roma, who swiftly dinghied her after it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Aye it’s Suzie the mod 🤣🤣🤣 her latest bestie she’s never met before 🤣🤣 such a cringe, the lengths big Beefy will go to, to pretend she has a pal 🤣🤣🤣 remember she went to Glasgow to meet Roma, who swiftly dinghied her after it 🤣
No she has met suzie mind her and Lauren came up about 2 years ago for her wedding.
She definitely isn’t someone who vav would want to be pals with/seen with, but suppose when she has duck all else she doesn’t really have a choice

Suzies page is open I’m sure, she doesn’t look all there 😭😂

Reactions: 4
No she has met suzie mind her and Lauren came up about 2 years ago for her wedding.
She definitely isn’t someone who vav would want to be pals with/seen with, but suppose when she has duck all else she doesn’t really have a choice

Suzies page is open I’m sure, she doesn’t look all there 😭😂
Didn’t realise it was the same Suzie. The wedding she was filming herself doing TikTok dances at.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Didn’t realise it was the same Suzie. The wedding she was filming herself doing TikTok dances at.
Yes that suzie 😂😂😂 well I’m assuming it’s her lol! So if you know you know 🫠😂😂😂

Howling at her always saying she goes out with her ‘pals’ for cocktails etc but doesn’t record, and then listen to her this morning going on about going for lunch and cocktails Asif she’s never been out in her life! Trying to highlight she has pals (in Glasgow May I add) nae pals vav.. it is actually pretty sad when you think about it 😂

Yes that suzie 😂😂😂 well I’m assuming it’s her lol! So if you know you know 🫠😂😂😂

Howling at her always saying she goes out with her ‘pals’ for cocktails etc but doesn’t record, and then listen to her this morning going on about going for lunch and cocktails Asif she’s never been out in her life! Trying to highlight she has pals (in Glasgow May I add) nae pals vav.. it is actually pretty sad when you think about it 😂
I know it makes me howl with laughter. Her ‘pals’ don’t want filmed. But whenever she goes out with randoms she films every single thing. I’ve said it before but she’s like Jay out the Inbetweeners. Friend!! Friend!!! Friend!!
NAE PALS VAV

• Haha
Did anyone watch her live last night? Was she trying to get on with korey again?

Reactions: 3
It's the two mods she's going with, she was talking to them in the live when she was talking about coming to Glasgow!

Reactions: 3
Have I missed something? Why is she constantly doing lives now?
I think she’s struggling for engagement in videos so trying to go live for attention and get followers from other creators.
@Emmog she was telling her followers to go and comment in his live that she wasn’t happy he was copying her and doing a ‘cook with me’ when he apparently told her, he was ordering a Chinese. She’s such a sad, desperate bastard.

• Haha
She's aboot as much of a Rangers fan as I am 🍀🍀🍀 🤣
She'll be trying to bag a twenty-something spice boy bluenose doon Duke Street, sitting outside Coia's like the bold Dugmeat. 🤣
That’s exactly what shes trying to do. Some wee spice boy with three for a ton, is right up her street.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 2926189
bullshit beefy ! Your wee 👽 head falls to the floor , although tech it can’t cause your massive shoulders but you get the point !!

she is so thick it’s been one of her huns that wrote ekin su and she has thought it was her

Or it was beefy
Either way she is a lying baiting cow bag who clearly doesnt have a ED
sh
It's the two mods she's going with, she was talking to them in the live when she was talking about coming to Glasgow!
What is life when you have to travel over 150 miles just to meet somebody as you have no friends in your own town to go out with unless you include nana macaroni ! She is a complete loser but strangely thinks she’s winning. Her engagement is utter pants

Reactions: 13
Half a rented gaff? 🤣🤣🤣 She’s got an absolute brass neck saying that, considering she proposed to a dying man to inherit all his death benefit. If it wasn’t for Cammy she would never have owned anything.
A couple years or so after Cammy died she was “apparently” up to her neck in rent arrears, this was before she re-married. This is from a very, very reliable source

• Wow
Reactions: 10
A couple years or so after Cammy died she was “apparently” up to her neck in rent arrears, this was before she re-married. This is from a very, very reliable source
I quite believe that. There was a Stephanie Robertson on the court lists last year for rent arrears. It was probably her.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I thought she owned the house she had before she met Petr cos she lived a few doors down from someone I know and there was a For Sale sign there one minute then she was gone the next.

But then again she could’ve been private renting and racked up arrears so the owners decided to sell.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.