Stephanie Vavron #40 Big Vav is off to France, on a mission to get into Petrs pants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iam still howling at last night… she’s like il get in my ice bath right now, he’s like why wouldn’t you just sing a two second song, she’s like to show you how unbelievable mentally strong Iam 😂😂😂😂😂

The more I remember things the more I can’t cope 😂😂😂😂😂

Lilly coming in raging cause her mums woke up her trying to throw a swimming costume on at 11 o’clock at night while on tiktok live with a guy in his twenties 😂😂

This gives the Rosie bush hot tub lives a run for their money.

I have never in my life witnessed anyone make an arse of their self like she did last night!

Only thing you proved last night was that your mentally unwell oh and a liar (but we already knew that)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Iam still howling at last night… she’s like il get in my ice bath right now, he’s like why wouldn’t you just sing a two second song, she’s like to show you how unbelievable mentally strong Iam 😂😂😂😂😂

Lilly coming in raging cause her mums woke up her trying to throw a swimming costume on at 11 o’clock at night while on tiktok live with a guy in his twenties 😂😂

I have never in my life witnessed anyone make an arse of their self like she did last night!

Only thing you proved last night was that your mentally unwell oh and a liar (but we already knew that)
When he asked how long she gets in for and she says 3 or 4 minutes cos she’s hardcore 🤣🤣🤣she’s the gift that keeps on giving🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Rolly 🤣🤣🤣omg how do you come up with this stuff 🤣🤣I bloody love it 🤣🤣🤣
---

Vaseline Elasticity Repair stops my itching at night hope that helps
🤣🤣🤣 ye know what am like Am a fkn full time bam 🤣 canny dae gifs without fkn them up but noo av learned tae write on pictures i ge masel a wee laugh 🤣 💖 am just happy am no big vav making an arse of masel for a 20 odd yr old guys attention way her hole like an empty heedlock (sorry stole that from someone on cc and I've used it 3 times today and I buckle laughing every time 😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Times just be tough in Pip mansion if Mad Pam is begging the Huns to buy Beefys shite. The state of mad Pam’s wrinkles. She’s needing a face transplant.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Remember when she was going on about how she is so big now she doesn’t even keep the gifts she recieves, she gifts them on to other smaller creators to help them. Saint Vav 😂
I just looked at her new post. Her mum commented on an ad she done over a week ago. So her mum commented yesterday on an ad that’s over a week ago. Imagine the call…. “Mum can you go on my old ad and say I’ve got nice skin so I can do another ad punting ma snake oil” 😂😂😂
She is just the gift that keeps on giving.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Gutted this wasn’t recorded

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Koreys live came up on my FYP so i went in for a nosey & look who is top gifter is 😂 how can she even show face in his live after that tit show last night 🫣 i can smell the desperation from Aberdeenshire all the way down in Lanarkshire 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I would pay good money not to rewatch it

My hole is still puckered from the first time round and I watched it on mute
My actual teeth are still itching but I'm definitely up for her going live again tonight 😄 🤣 😂 come on staff you know you want it 😂 🤣 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Koreys live came up on my FYP so i went in for a nosey & look who is top gifter is 😂 how can she even show face in his live after that tit show last night 🫣 i can smell the desperation from Aberdeenshire all the way down in Lanarkshire 😂
Doesn’t it cost actual money to gift people?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.