Stephanie Vavron #40 Big Vav is off to France, on a mission to get into Petrs pants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brings backs memories when she posted the picture of the kitchen in pip mansion making out like she bought it šŸ˜‚
Mind this..

GET MY HOUSE OFF YOUR PAGES šŸ¤¬

So triggered cause everyone found out she was in a rental after all her pinch me, this is mine, moments.

Keep doing u vav babes x šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Makes me feel like absolute šŸ’© that Iā€™ll probs never be able to afford to take my son here yet sheā€™s one of the worst people and is living the dream lifeā€™s unfair lol
Is she living her dream life though or does it just look like she is? I know a lot of ppl that go on regular holidays, out all the time & just posting online their best life.. but itā€™s all show.. some of them used to be my friends but I started seeing how fake they are. If Vav is so happy.. why the slimming filters, trying to always prove sheā€™s a smaller size than she is, desperate to get back with her ex, using her kid for content as sheā€™s quite dull, being friends with someone just to put them down and try and show other ppl sheā€™s better.. xx

Reactions: 15
Is she living her dream life though or does it just look like she is? I know a lot of ppl that go on regular holidays, out all the time & just posting online their best life.. but itā€™s all show.. some of them used to be my friends but I started seeing how fake they are. If Vav is so happy.. why the slimming filters, trying to always prove sheā€™s a smaller size than she is, desperate to get back with her ex, using her kid for content as sheā€™s quite dull, being friends with someone just to put them down and try and show other ppl sheā€™s better.. xx
I totally agree with this. Itā€™s smoke and mirrors for so many of these people. Throw in the fact for Steph and a lot of Tik Tokkers theyā€™re egotistical narcs who would rather die than people finding out theyā€™re not as successful as they portray.

I do think Steph got money for moving out the family home and sheā€™s used some of it for renting that house (Iā€™m not convinced sheā€˜ll be there much longer) and that money has probably paid for her holidays. I doubt she has a back up plan for when that runs out and I canā€™t believe she makes a good, regular income.

This holiday is for showing off and trying to get back with Pet, not for Max in the slightest.

@Chrisxo youā€™ll bring your son up to a hard working, level-headed person who appreciates your hard work. Iā€™m sure Lily and Max would prefer that to short trips only taken so their mum can show off.

• Heart
Market place
Makes me feel like absolute šŸ’© that Iā€™ll probs never be able to afford to take my son here yet sheā€™s one of the worst people and is living the dream lifeā€™s unfair lol
Donā€™t feel like tit I bet you are an amazing mamm. Also Disney is cheap and expensive as you want it to be.

Reactions: 10
I bet youā€™d rather be you and not a bellend like Vag though.

I think I have the only kids ever who hate Disney theme parks. We went once when they were younger and when we said weā€™d go a second day they begged us not to take them. Itā€™s overwhelming for NT kids never mind poor wee Max whoā€™s only there for at best clicks and at worst so his mother can attempt to get her hole.
---
Mind this..

GET MY HOUSE OFF YOUR PAGES šŸ¤¬

So triggered cause everyone found out she was in a rental after all her pinch me, this is mine, moments.

Keep doing u vav babes x šŸ˜‚
That was a fun day šŸ¤£

I kind of miss pathetic wee Rylan doing his pathetic wee flat packs

• Haha
  • Heart
What happened to the blinds she was getting? Was that the money she spunked on Spain šŸ˜

Reactions: 13
None of these TikTok twats would ever make me feel like a bad mum.

I wouldnā€™t parade myself or my kids online just for a few quid and some free tit you can get in home bargains.

Remember, they only show you what they want you to see ā¤
---
She might be in Disneyland but sheā€™s still a sad sour faced old boot with no partner, shilling crap online for money and embarrassing her kids and family daily.
Her life is as tit as the make up she wears

You are a great mum. Donā€™t compare yourself to trash ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I have a sneaky suspicion that Petr isnā€™t with them. Just the way she is taking all videos and M doesnā€™t look like heā€™s looking at his dad or anything. I mean I could be wrong but I think sheā€™s there herself with M. Unless someone else has proof heā€™s there

Reactions: 11
The woody video - all the comments ā€œOmg Iā€™m not crying, are youā€ these women need to get a serious grip!!!

Reactions: 16
I have a sneaky suspicion that Petr isnā€™t with them. Just the way she is taking all videos and M doesnā€™t look like heā€™s looking at his dad or anything. I mean I could be wrong but I think sheā€™s there herself with M. Unless someone else has proof heā€™s there

I was thinking the same thing

Reactions: 9
The woody video - all the comments ā€œOmg Iā€™m not crying, are youā€ these women need to get a serious grip!!!
I bawled my eyes out when I took my kids to Disney šŸ˜‚ Iā€™d just got divorced and it was something I honestly never thought Iā€™d be able to afford as soon as I walked onto Main Street and saw the castle the flood gates opened lol

Iā€™ll see myself out šŸ™ˆšŸ˜‚
---
Iā€™m standing by this.. unless I see proof - heā€™s not there. Itā€™s probably cast members filming them with Woody

• Heart
Reactions: 13
After seeing the news today i now see why Nicola Sturgeons sister follows and comments on Big Beefys stuff, another family of charity thief's.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Looks like a man beside him on the ride video she's just posted

the video with woody is cute though, its nice to see Max actually having a good time for once & no ipad to be seen.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
the video with woody is cute though, its nice to see Max actually having a good time for once & no ipad to be seen.
Heā€™s such a little sweetheart. Theyā€™re probably all overwhelmed because she did something for him (that may or may not have an ulterior motiveā€¦)

I thought it was very sweet and you could see he loved it. Shame his old boot of a ma had to share a special moment online with thousands of arse kissing twats

Reactions: 12
Heā€™s gone down in my estimate now šŸ˜£ theyā€™re all a joke šŸ¤£
The whole things weird.. If Petr was as controlling and manipulative as she makes out online along with his alleged treatment of Lily I wouldnā€™t want to be anywhere near him let alone have him around my children

But for some reason shes after any kind of attention from him and wanting to play happy families.. sheā€™s either full of tit or that desperate for a man sheā€™s going begging back
---
Also the way sheā€™s posting ā€œcelebrating being a mummy 5 years tooā€ itā€™s like sheā€™s forgotten sheā€™s got another child.. I honestly think sheā€™d pap L off to live with her dad and live happily ever with Petr and Max if thatā€™s what he wanted

The whole situation is messed up

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.