Stacey Solomon #94 At Stacey’s house & peckish? Grab yourself quartered grape & manky lettuce

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not a fan of Hinch at all but what you’ve said has got me thinking and I almost feel sorry for Hinch. Almost! I feel Hinch has very few, if any, friends so she could’ve been totally taken in by SSS friendship. Then Stacey pinches her ideas etc etc and she realises she wasn’t a friend after all. I did used to like Stacey before she moved, but Tattle really did open my eyes and just watching her gush to her sheep makes me mad now as it’s clearly all false. Anyway I’ve given my head a wobble because Hinch has no pals because she isn’t a nice person!
Hinch has her original friends that she's had from school (she calls them her kids) but she publicly tit on them when Stacey came into her life. Constantly bigging up Stacey and they were the best friends who ever walked. If I had been one of her longstanding friends, I'd have been livid.
I'm 100% confident it was a manufactured friendship for brands and a potential tv show. Hinch wasn't up to it and thought it was a real friendship. Once Stacey got deals that hinch wanted, it was heartbreak.

Lesson there is to never dump old friends for new shiny ones as the new shiny ones can be a turd covered in glitter.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
It's not heartfelt, she tells the dozy huns who follow her she loves them, it's lost its meaning. It's half arsed, look at the "&" in it and it starts with I. It's for the followers and public eye post.

Hinch has put a heart on Saffs post, she hasn't on Stacey's post..
Yes!! The way Stacey throws around the words “I love you” makes me cringe. Those words should be saved for people who you genuinely love. Does she not see how chucking them out to people she’s never met diminishes the meaning? Saying that she probably does love the thickos who line her pockets. If she loved her kids so much she wouldn’t exploit them like she does when they are too young to have a choice.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It's not heartfelt, she tells the dozy huns who follow her she loves them, it's lost its meaning. It's half arsed, look at the "&" in it and it starts with I. It's for the followers and public eye post.

Hinch has put a heart on Saffs post, she hasn't on Stacey's post..
It’s a real struggle I'm sure, I mean you don’t want to look mean, unfeeling and like you don’t care but at the same time you don’t want it not to be about you do you? I mean, it has to be about you. 🤨

I agree with you 100% about the word ‘love’ losing its meaning. I often wonder how her children, especially the older ones now they’re able to think about it rationally, feel when she tells them she loves them or God forbid ‘to the moon and back’. How special must it be to be told that by your mother when you know she tells literally anyone who accesses her social media exactly the same thing, sort of takes the ‘specialness’ away from it doesn’t it?

I get why they do it, we all do, it’s manipulation pure and simple but it’s sad that things that used to, and should, really mean something no longer do as they’re trotted out as trite expressions use to sell things and dupe people. The people Stacey professes to love and calls her ‘mates’ (that really grinds my gears as you know the people she’s aiming at really do believe she’s their friend) we all know she would ignore and walk past in the street unless it was part of a scheduled PR exercise. She couldn’t give a flying duck about them, she just uses them for what she wants them for and it seems she’s done the same to Hinch. Love her or dislike her it’s terribly sad her Dad has died and Stacey giving her self-serving ‘oh look what a wonderful friend I am’ statement just rings a bit hollow to me but heck, it’s Stacey, I wouldn’t expect anything else. 😖

• Heart
Reactions: 13
He's one sickening repulsive man ok for you to wish that you were on holidays every day when you get them free or your daughters take you. Put that disgusting body away and clean your teeth
He seems to be on holiday 99% of the time more than anyone else…….. bragging and scrounging..

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Oh do duck off stacy - that whole Rex video was all contrived, you’ve told him what to say, no 4/5 year old would be that excited about eating radishes, sweets yes but not radishes. And the dirty feet on the worktop!! And I don’t even think she’s grown them herself probably bought them and planted them like that for mick to pull out the dirt

• Heart
Reactions: 20
He's one sickening repulsive man ok for you to wish that you were on holidays every day when you get them free or your daughters take you. Put that disgusting body away and clean your teeth
100% This bloke makes me fell nauseous, he's revolting and the fact he sponges freebies off the back of his daughters fame makes him even more repulsive 🤢🤢 and I can't even look at those gnashers of his 🤮

Reactions: 10
Hinch has her original friends that she's had from school (she calls them her kids) but she publicly tit on them when Stacey came into her life. Constantly bigging up Stacey and they were the best friends who ever walked. If I had been one of her longstanding friends, I'd have been livid.
I'm 100% confident it was a manufactured friendship for brands and a potential tv show. Hinch wasn't up to it and thought it was a real friendship. Once Stacey got deals that hinch wanted, it was heartbreak.

Lesson there is to never dump old friends for new shiny ones as the new shiny ones can be a turd covered in glitter.
This is so true. You need old friends but once you’ve dumped them you can’t get them back 🥲

Reactions: 5
Made the mistake of watching her building programme last night, and her feckin walking red flag of a father was on it! Felt physically ill as he cracked 'jokes' with the builder while good old Stace showed us how 'easy' it is to remove a toilet...🙄🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Oh do duck off stacy - that whole Rex video was all contrived, you’ve told him what to say, no 4/5 year old would be that excited about eating radishes, sweets yes but not radishes. And the dirty feet on the worktop!! And I don’t even think she’s grown them herself probably bought them and planted them like that for mick to pull out the dirt
And of course dressed in her Primark clothes, waiting for the sheep to say 'ooh stace Where's Rexs outfit from'

Reactions: 8
Am almost embarrassed to admit I noticed this, but her bracelets change in her latest stories jetwashing the garden furniture.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Looks like Rex has the same mark as Charlotte Dawson kid has on his face 🚬 burn? Walked into his mums fag? 😡🚨
IMG_4042.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 3
The cleaning the outdoor furniture with the dish sponge is very reminiscent of Hinch in her greyskull days. Proof I think that Stacey found the parts of the Hinch brand she wanted to emulate and then has continued to nudge her to the side so that she can be queen of insta.

Reactions: 22
Another homeware ad on that outdoor furniture clean post she takes the piss I mean I have to take my hat off to her for inventing shite ways to get her stuff in every shot and not declare I cannot stand her and the manipulation !

Reactions: 12
The cleaning the outdoor furniture with the dish sponge is very reminiscent of Hinch in her greyskull days. Proof I think that Stacey found the parts of the Hinch brand she wanted to emulate and then has continued to nudge her to the side so that she can be queen of insta.
Didn’t Stacey also get Hinch to move to her ‘people’? I think she did it so her people could make sure she got the projects she wanted over Hinch as well as like you said taking the parts of her actual brand that she wanted.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
They’d both sell their grannies if it’d get them a few quid and insta likes.

Can’t deny though what Stacey has done go Hinch is gross. Literally taken over her whole persona. For Hinch I think the friendship was real. Stacey turned them into frenemies. She likes to come across as this goofy sweet woman child when in fact she’s a very shrewd and ruthless business woman.
SSS has used her granny - who I am quite certain had no idea what was being done - for likes on the 'gram. It's revolting.

SSS fools a lot of people with the goofy, pretend stupidity. This one was an auditionee on X-Factor, now she fronts tv programmes and has brands clamouring to work with her. As well as her 'designs' and so on.

She is extremely calculating, manipulative, and exactly as you said a shrewd and ruthless business woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
This one was an auditionee on X-Factor, now she fronts tv programmes and has brands clamouring to work with her.
You could say the same about Rylan. Loads of people come via reality tv now, there are so many different forms of media now almost anyone can have longevity as long as they don’t say/do anything controversial, as in offend a whole group of people, not fudge their persona.

Reactions: 6
You could say the same about Rylan. Loads of people come via reality tv now, there are so many different forms of media now almost anyone can have longevity as long as they don’t say/do anything controversial, as in offend a whole group of people, not fudge their persona.
My point was about SSS and how clever and shrewd she actually is, behind the goofy pretence.

Anyone who would buy her for a fool, would make a very bad bargain as my granny used to say.

Reactions: 14
I was waiting for the stupid bleeping pillow chop on the outdoor sofa too 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11