Stacey Solomon #94 At Stacey’s house & peckish? Grab yourself quartered grape & manky lettuce

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @MyrtleRV and an insomnia inspired thread title. Full version below as a little too long.
Stacey Solomon #94: Find yourself at Stacey’s house & feel a little peckish?
Grab yourself quartered grape & a piece of manky lettuce!

I can’t remember what she’s done but today was the launch of her latest Primark kids range.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The Primark kids range doesn't look very inspiring. Has she photographed the older boys wearing Primark stuff this time, or have they rebelled?

Reactions: 8
The Primark kids range doesn't look very inspiring. Has she photographed the older boys wearing Primark stuff this time, or have they rebelled?
Think they are to old for that now
---
I’m thinking she’s got another holiday planned with as why else would she have that big stupid straw hat!! And also that gifted primark trunk think with ice lollies etc, surely she could’ve gave it to a local school or even grannies nursing home, for them to get a wee treat. It’s wasted on her with the amount of freebies she gets😡 and 100% those Guinea pigs will be at pickle cottage that’s probably the real reason she’s cutting up salad

Reactions: 17
They're too old and big for the clothes now. She said last year how sad it was that last season would be the boy's last!

Reactions: 6
The member of staff at Pets at Home suggesting Rose puts her dummy in her pocket. 🙃🙃

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Well done to @MyrtleRV and an insomnia inspired thread title. Full version below as a little too long.
Stacey Solomon #94: Find yourself at Stacey’s house & feel a little peckish?
Grab yourself quartered grape & a piece of manky lettuce!

I can’t remember what she’s done but today was the launch of her latest Primark kids range.
I just wanted to come on here to say thanks so much for thread title, I know I couldn’t do it without you guys so thank you, thank you, thank you!

When I joined Tattle in 2021 I never dreamed I’d still be here now bitching about Stacey and Sticker Sister and at times unbelieving just what they’re getting up to. I have to pinch myself that I still get to come on most days and like others people’s comments, see what other people have to say and pick up on things I’ve missed, and that’s all because of you! 😖

Please don’t think I ever take for granted the fact that I get to amuse myself in the wee early hours coming up with thread titles and reading the hilarious and truthful comments made on here because I don’t. You are amazing and I can only just blether on and on telling you this because of course I want to sell you stuff. I’ll be back a bit later with loads of #Ads but of course don’t look for the #Ad sign as I won’t be labelling them as such! Why bother? The ASA don’t do anything about it! Oh but credit where it’s due, thanks to @Staceysolomon for inspiration for this post! (If I had a necklace at this point, I most definitely would be fiddling with it as well, of course it’s from my range and then I can give you a link later after you’ve all been asking about it! 🙄)

😆🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
She doing a collab now with Lynotts jewellery , does this one ever say no to anything??? Sick of seeing her face everywhere!!

Reactions: 13
So she posted yesterday the kids were with her in Primark clothes but Dirty Dave was looking after them yesterday.. I love when he showed she is lying 🤣🤣🤣
Those hideous purple trousers again. Where do you even get crap like that from

Reactions: 20
Those hideous purple trousers again. Where do you even get crap like that from
They'll have been freebies from some company or the other. I doubt she buys anything for her kids, and all that chat about buying her own stuff from Primark - sorry, but I just don't believe the Dagenham Deceiver.

I can’t help but always think that they both just seem like little kids all the time, the way they speak, the way they act, even what they wear…like Gemma with constant sweaters she’s added her own sparkly words to or even the tucking her jumper to get her belly out I don’t know it’s like a teenager 😅

Reactions: 13
Me too I really don't know why you'd place a washing line in a shaded woodland area that is full of insects 😑
Because she has someone who washes, dries and irons all her laundry and the washing line is just for show, so her followers think she’s just an ordinary mum.

• Wow
Reactions: 39
Me too I really don't know why you'd place a washing line in a shaded woodland area that is full of insects 😑
And why is it so small? With a family that size u would need more than one little line!! The rest of it must be in the dryer lol

And why is it so small? With a family that size u would need more than one little line!! The rest of it must be in the dryer lol
You don't seriously think Stacey washes her own sheets and duvet covers, and pegs them out on the line to dry, do you? Actually, she probably doesn't change the sheets on a regular basis :sick: seeing as she struggles to keep herself and her children clean.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I see her sister got sent an expensive pizza oven for her birthday prices start at £1,500 grabby witch why not auction it off and give the money to charity? They make me sick

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22