Stacey Solomon #93 She’s a joker, she’s a smoker, she’s mediocre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she’s just burnt herself then the burn should be blistering, it doesn’t go brown straight away 🙄

Reactions: 11
She filtered herself soooo much .. you can see her flawless skin ( which she doesn’t have) massive boobs 🤣🤣dark -sparky eyes
---
2 outfits and 2 different hairstyle is one day ?? 🤣🤣🤣
I think she’s actually in pjs for once and at a reasonable time instead of fully dressed still at 11pm

Reactions: 4
It irks me when she goes through the whole process of making something, for example the croissants, then last video says found on whoever’s page. Why not sure that then, why try and act original all the time? She’s never had an original idea.
She’s only recently started naming/tagging who she’s pinched the idea from. Never did before. I wonder why the change?

Reactions: 7
Also where are the other people in the photos ??? Or was it just them ?? Can't see that as Haven have lots of homeowners on there parks. Also does everyone get a golf buggy???
---

I feel the need to get intouch with Haven absolutely a joke 😡
---
So the living dead just said that MacDonalds give free football lessons. And it isn't a ad but the put up a tag 🤷🏼‍♀️
Her eyelids are horrible

Reactions: 3
View attachment 2900882
she looks different in this story but I can’t put my finger on it
Apart from her being right ugly here without her usual filter, her boobs look a lot bigger than they usually are and no I’m not saying shes pregnant thinking more she’s forgot to filter them
---
She’s only recently started naming/tagging who she’s pinched the idea from. Never did before. I wonder why the change?
I was thinking this as well, why all of a sudden naming peoples
Ideas she’s stealing 🙄

Reactions: 6
Apart from her being right ugly here without her usual filter, her boobs look a lot bigger than they usually are and no I’m not saying shes pregnant thinking more she’s forgot to filter them
---

I was thinking this as well, why all of a sudden naming peoples
Ideas she’s stealing 🙄
I noticed this too and wondered if it was because so many people on here called her out for doing it and naming the original poster she stole the idea from… But if that was the case what else could we mention on here to get her to change?! (Apart from the kids’ nappies, clothes etc)

Reactions: 3
Yeah, when she talks about them all stinking when they're on holiday (campervan and Havens caravan) - I bet they stink all the time, regardless of where they are. She's - to quote the advert - gone nose blind, and Pickle Cottage probably smells of dirty nappies, stale cigarette smoke, halitosis and body odour.
I couldn't understand this. We go to holiday parks because you know nobody is gifting me a £46,000 holiday. But on these holidays we never smell because the caravan and lodges have showers so we use them. Like normal people. I actually found it a little rude, that she was implying people who go on these holidays don't wash? We do wash, it's just her that doesn't. It's not 'relatable', it's just dirty!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I couldn't understand this. We go to holiday parks because you know nobody is gifting me a £46,000 holiday. But on these holidays we never smell because the caravan and lodges have showers so we use them. Like normal people. I actually found it a little rude, that she was implying people who go on these holidays don't wash? We do wash, it's just her that doesn't. It's not 'relatable', it's just dirty!
She’s always complaining she’s been ‘mum shamed’ but she ‘shames’ mums all the time with her ‘I haven’t washed my hair or my fanny for three weeks because I’m a mum and I haven’t got time, all you mums will understand’ type posts/videos. Erm, no love, it’s just you not ‘mums’, it’s not relatable to most mums that you haven’t been in the bath for weeks or that you’ve regularly slept in your clothes and stayed in them the next day even though they have food all down them, or any of the other grotty things you do!

Reactions: 18
She’s always complaining she’s been ‘mum shamed’ but she ‘shames’ mums all the time with her ‘I haven’t washed my hair or my fanny for three weeks because I’m a mum and I haven’t got time, all you mums will understand’ type posts/videos. Erm, no love, it’s just you not ‘mums’, it’s not relatable to most mums that you haven’t been in the bath for weeks or that you’ve regularly slept in your clothes and stayed in them the next day even though they have food all down them, or any of the other grotty things you do!
I’ve noticed that too. When she’s trying to be all ‘relatable’ she seems to try and use things that actually most people, mums or otherwise, would do normally and without question, as if being grotty is part and parcel of normal everyday life so we will all understand. 😳

Yes, of course at times time is tight and maybe you don’t get the time to wash your hair every time you would want but to not wash full stop? Or clean or change your clothes? Most people wouldn’t do that no matter how little time they have because it’s part of things you do without thinking. Most people wouldn’t want to be dirty or in filthy clothes.

It’s almost like she’s saying ‘see even though I have tit loads of money actually I’m just like you as me and my family have days where we smell as we don’t wash or change our clothes!’ Er no Stacey, actually most people no matter how little money they have still wash and change their clothes on a daily basis, sometimes *shock horror* even more frequently!

She really does have the strangest ideas about what would make her relatable and being dirty is clearly one of them, grubby mare. 😖

Reactions: 16
I’ve noticed that too. When she’s trying to be all ‘relatable’ she seems to try and use things that actually most people, mums or otherwise, would do normally and without question, as if being grotty is part and parcel of normal everyday life so we will all understand. 😳

Yes, of course at times time is tight and maybe you don’t get the time to wash your hair every time you would want but to not wash full stop? Or clean or change your clothes? Most people wouldn’t do that no matter how little time they have because it’s part of things you do without thinking. Most people wouldn’t want to be dirty or in filthy clothes.

It’s almost like she’s saying ‘see even though I have tit loads of money actually I’m just like you as me and my family have days where we smell as we don’t wash or change our clothes!’ Er no Stacey, actually most people no matter how little money they have still wash and change their clothes on a daily basis, sometimes *shock horror* even more frequently!

She really does have the strangest ideas about what would make her relatable and being dirty is clearly one of them, grubby mare. 😖
Exactly. I also wonder a bit about her own upbringing. Was there a complete lack of hygiene there too?

And as an aside, but related to her upbringing too, I guess - the fact that she and her father thought it was normal, apparently, for him to take photos of her when she was practically naked, will never cease to give me the ick. 🤢

Reactions: 13
Exactly. I also wonder a bit about her own upbringing. Was there a complete lack of hygiene there too?

And as an aside, but related to her upbringing too, I guess - the fact that she and her father thought it was normal, apparently, for him to take photos of her when she was practically naked, will never cease to give me the ick. 🤢
I think dirty Dave is definitely unhygienically dirty as well as pervertedly dirty 😂 he looks like he smells of BO, lynx, fags and unbrushed coffee mouth 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 13
What in the name of the Clarendon filter is she doing with those kids photos of them flogging wallpaper patterns. Not one child has the same hair colour on any of them?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.