Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

orangehead

VIP Member
Hi guyyyyys! Just wanted to say I love you all to the moon and back for giving me this opportunity to have my title suggestion used for this thread. Sorry to all the wilmas I beat who now hate me for being amazing!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

SGE32

Reminder for all who aren’t aware of just how far apart Stacey’s bedroom is from the boys in the other building and how she found it acceptable for a 9 year old to stay so far away from the main house.

IMG_3227.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
A multi millionaire who makes £58k per week, yet is gifted free £46k holiday to Turkey and other undeclared holidays. She’s one of the most disingenuous, lying influencers out there. Her followers need to wake up and realise she is lying to them -always lying

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Turmeric123

VIP Member
She’s definitely going to be announcing she’s been diagnosed with adhd soon 🙄
Jake Quickenden forgot he announced his ADHD diagnosis in 2018 amd all the interviews he did about it and has just posted tonight he was diagnosed last year 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 43

ScottishMammy92

Keep getting adverts on my Instagram for her wild deodorant campaign. She says she discovered it when pregnant with her youngest because she couldn't stand the smell of sprays and aerosols (she's had multiple ranges of sprays and aerosols with glade)...and she was worried about what she put in her body.

Nearly choked on my coffee. The smell of smoke and the shite she was inhaling wasn't an issue. But she had a friendly deodorant on so it's cool.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

JakaMini

I know this is a bit late but i want to get it off my chest. I am really pissed off.

It is clear that Stacey smoked throughout all five of her pregnancies and none of her sycophantic followers are calling her out on it.

She admitted it was impossible to quit during her first two. If she did somehow miraculously kick the habit before having Rex, why would she start up again when it was, by her own admission, really fucking difficult to even try and quit in the past. Furthermore, correct me if I am wrong but she only found out she was pregnancy with the last one when she was already really far along.

I don’t know how any of her friends, family or even sons have any respect for her - having, in all likelihood, seen her light up at 9 months pregnant.

I’m sorry but I find it detestable and I don’t know why more people on socials aren’t calling her out. She has all the resources in the world and no fucking excuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

loopylil

Is there anything they won’t advertise, Joe is now advertising dairylea wonder how baby bel will take this 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
This is the aqua paddlers activity that you have to book.
It is from 4 years plus (I think up to 8?) Last year I wanted to book my nearly 4 year old on to it and haven refused to let him do it as he wasn't 4 yet...but SS is allowed to take Belle of the Ball in the paddler?! Granted could be just a posed photo but I wasn't even allowed to take my nearly 4 year old in the water with me while my 7 year old was doing it.

These PR holidays pee me off when they
1. Are riche enough to afford their own holiday
2. Don't still to age rules/let them do as they like
3. Give them private sessions if they have
4. Give it to them at peak times

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Definitely a FREE holiday ie another undeclared advert 😡

No way would that swimming pool and magic show be completely empty!!!!

This holiday would have been booked and in their diaries ages ago. It’s a contractual agreement. It’s a business deal. Joe is being paid to promote it and gets to take his family on a free hol - I get really angry with this freeloading family who pretend they are honest, trustworthy and care about others. They are the worst. They are total frauds.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 39

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
If you need perfume for your hair, you should probably consider washing it....what is wrong with these people?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I’m sorry but I’ll be absolutely fuming if this caravan weekend is gifted. A lot of families that go to Haven (mine included), have to save up for months to pay for a Haven break away and that’s not even for the best lodge and yet she gets a very nice caravan and the holiday for free?! Fuming.

Reactions: 38

PryingPenny

Chatty Member
She said yesterday as it was sunny they decided to throw some clothes in the car and go to a caravan so yep, last minute decision!
Anyone who has ever been away for any amount of time with kids and or pets knows you don't just throw stuff in the car... It's such an unrealistic thing to expect this to be seen as normal. Most people would need to budget, plan food, sort routine things for kids (toy they always sleep with, medicine they need, food they eat...) and work out things like who will have the dogs, how many pairs of pants do we need, what meals will be have in the caravan and so what do we need in terms of washing up liquid, cereal, tea towels, towels, warm clothes for cold weather, clothes for wet weather, wash bags for everyone... It's a lot of work for a normal person

• Heart
Reactions: 37

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
I tell you what I always like to check just before I’m eating a treat or goodie at someone else’s house and that’s:

‘Has your toddler helped you create those delicious looking morsels? Oh she has, that’s great. Can I also check that she had her hands all in the mixture constantly and was also shoving stuff in her mouth with said hands before putting them back in? Brilliant! I think it’s also fair to say that if anything went on the floor the five, no let’s make it twenty, second rule applied? Yes, thought so. Not for me then thanks, nope, I’ve just had a big lunch. What’s that it’s only 10.30am? Ah, I meant breakfast, nope brunch, one of those, I DON’T WANT ONE…’ 🤭😆

• Haha

ScottishMammy92

So if she couldn't stop with Layton no matter how hard she tried...

Surely she smoked with all of them? Because I'd imagine if you were pregnant, successfully stopped and then had your baby you'd be less likely to restart. She had the younger three fairly close together so if she started smoking again after birth it means she was smoking and caring for a newborn.

Unless you're having a full shower and washing your hair and changing clothes you will still have smoke on you. And we know she barely ever baths.

Sorry but it really bothers me. It's so selfish and I do understand it's an addiction but consider that before you have countless innocent babies. Why not quit before you plan to get pregnant? As a mother she has a responsibility to her children. The thought of someone who has just smoked touching and breathing over children makes my skin crawl.

• Heart

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
Insomnia strikes again! Anyway, whilst I’m here how about a thread title suggestion;

Stacey Solomon #94: Find yourself at Stacey’s house & feel a little peckish?
Grab yourself quartered grape & a piece of manky lettuce!

What can I say? It’s 4am… 😆

• Haha
  • Heart