Stacey Solomon #93 She’s a joker, she’s a smoker, she’s mediocre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obviously I don’t know but I would bet my last few pennies on the fact she’s smoked during all her pregnancies with swash. She’s selfish & I can see her using the “it’s an addiction” card - which of course it is, I’m not undermining that at all, however if you are gonna have 3 babies in just a couple of years of each other that’s the perfect time to really fight the addiction because you have no choice when constantly pregnant. She only cares about herself. Think it’s also very telling that the rags have even printed this….no way that would have happened on Schofield’s daughter’s watch.
I am just waiting for her to announce her gym wear, exercise app etc… and she will say how difficult it was but she wanted to get in better shape after having 5 kids!
Now we all know it was thanks to Ozempic and 10 cigarettes a day !! She just constantly lies.. and the new wrapping station wardrobe??? WTF??? Who has a space for such a tit in their houses ???

Reactions: 22
SYLO - and Stacey yet again adds more stuff to the endless list of things she wants you to think you must have. More stuff, more waste, less space in your house and less money in your pockets

Reactions: 17
Now I’ve been wondering for a while just what it was Joe reminded me of and then this morning it dawned on me; he’s only part Shar Pei! 🤭😆

image 19.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
'Up early for work' - some people do that early start day in, day out.

He only works very very part time. 🙄

Reactions: 16
Keep getting adverts on my Instagram for her wild deodorant campaign. She says she discovered it when pregnant with her youngest because she couldn't stand the smell of sprays and aerosols (she's had multiple ranges of sprays and aerosols with glade)...and she was worried about what she put in her body.

Nearly choked on my coffee. The smell of smoke and the shite she was inhaling wasn't an issue. But she had a friendly deodorant on so it's cool.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
So Joe had to be up early at 5am for work but also dropped off two of the children at school before setting off?! Is that because he had a long commute first to the annexe to collect them?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I think you’re being extremely cruel to Shar Pei’s here!
I am and I apologise. 🥺

Saying that I would like it on record that I think Shar Pei’s are beautiful and would happily spend my time with them, as for Joe however, I’d be requesting a full on haz mat suit and breathing apparatus to even be in the same room as him! 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
How would it help you wrap presents any better though? It's not a machine that will do it for you ffs. 🥴🥴 And no different to wrapping presents on the floor or on a table. 🤦🤦
So let's all just buy a big cupboard and fart arse about titivating it up, bung a load of wrapping paper and gift tags in it and then having nowhere to put it. The sheep are easily led with these daft ideas Stacey has.

View attachment 2825363

Erm no we shouldn't. 🙄

View attachment 2825365
Who are these people?!

Reactions: 4
Obviously I don’t know but I would bet my last few pennies on the fact she’s smoked during all her pregnancies with swash. She’s selfish & I can see her using the “it’s an addiction” card - which of course it is, I’m not undermining that at all, however if you are gonna have 3 babies in just a couple of years of each other that’s the perfect time to really fight the addiction because you have no choice when constantly pregnant. She only cares about herself. Think it’s also very telling that the rags have even printed this….no way that would have happened on Schofield’s daughter’s watch.
Can’t wait for the DM stories of her now she’s got no protection from Schofield daughter management stoping them writing what they want to write, the stories and comments are going to be great 😂
---
Now I’ve been wondering for a while just what it was Joe reminded me of and then this morning it dawned on me; he’s only part Shar Pei! 🤭😆

View attachment 2825986
I was wondering why the bedding is black yet according to Stacy stories it’s the bedding from Asda with all the frills

Reactions: 9
Why is she no longer with PS’s daughter? Has she changed to a new management company or has the daughter left?

Reactions: 5
She’s definitely going to be announcing she’s been diagnosed with adhd soon 🙄

Reactions: 8
Why is she no longer with PS’s daughter? Has she changed to a new management company or has the daughter left?
Phil’s daughter left the company
---
Rex , Rose and Belle has the same portion of mash as Zac and Leighton!!! I have teenagers and 10 years old.. the mash wouldn’t touch a side !!! They would still be hangry… she is really trying to show they all live and eat together !!!
---
I am 99.99% sure she will!!! As one tattle ( I don’t remember her name my apologies ) said: What Hinch can do , Stacey can do better 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Jake Quickenden forgot he announced his ADHD diagnosis in 2018 amd all the interviews he did about it and has just posted tonight he was diagnosed last year 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.