Sophie May Dickson #9 looking more botched by the day, hasn't got custody of her kids, hip hip hooray

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if the girls have been spilt up and one lives with the dad and the other just gets passed to pillar to post when her mam cba (if I remember one of their dads isn’t a big part of their life)

Any update on all her surgeries?

Reactions: 3
If she’s took her daughter with her to have her surgery then that is beyond fucked up! I’ve had surgery done abroad and just being away from home is enough to send ur emotional state off! To put ur child through that watching u and also the worry of u not waking up after or something going wrong is just selfish!

Reactions: 16
I feel terrible for princess ( and precious) having the upbringing theyve had and having to deal with Sophie and everything they will have read in this thread .Im not slating anyone ,ive written stuff about Sophie and shes only got herself to blame but I just feel for the girls and partly because of what they see and read about their mother online. Not just on here .

If she’s took her daughter with her to have her surgery then that is beyond fucked up! I’ve had surgery done abroad and just being away from home is enough to send ur emotional state off! To put ur child through that watching u and also the worry of u not waking up after or something going wrong is just selfish!
She had them both with her (last year i think) when she had surgery. They were bouncing round her hospital room. I’m sure it was when they were in Turkey

• Sad
Reactions: 14
What young girl even says tart..?? I feel its an older generation slur tbh

She’s is such a woman. Always got beef with someone and being horrible 😩

Reactions: 6
Always a fuckin drama! These lot need to grow up and put their kids first👊

Reactions: 8