Sophie May Dickson #9 looking more botched by the day, hasn't got custody of her kids, hip hip hooray

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched Princess’ TikToks after reading here and she seems to have removed the videos where you could see her arms, also she’s mentioned @Bec_123 in her bio :oops:

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I watched Princess’ TikToks after reading here and she seems to have removed the videos where you could see her arms, also she’s mentioned @Bec_123 in her bio :oops:
I had noticed she'd removed them too. My heart aches as they look like proper scars to me, likely made by razor blades. (I had a friend who used to SH this way who is now not with us😔) and her arms look pretty simular. I hope she's getting the help she needs although I doubt it. She's clearly a very messed up little girl through no fault of her own. It's mad no one has stepped in to protect those girls. Do they even go to school? (I know it's the holidays currently)

• Sad
Reactions: 8
This is what's in her bio and I take back the school comment, clearly they're not going by the look of the spelling of outing. Sophie should be parenting them not off on her 88th surgery of 2024.
sorry but i agree with princess she’s a child and it is weird adult women are gossiping about her self harm.

Reactions: 8
She’s a stunning girl, I pray she doesn’t ever turn out like her mum! Princess - you’re so much better than her. As mentioned here, please reach out to someone trusted if you need help. We aren’t discussing this being nasty, it’s because we care. Something her mother doesn’t do.
---
sorry but i agree with princess she’s a child and it is weird adult women are gossiping about her self harm.
Hardly gossiping, looking out for her more like

Reactions: 15
Anyone else or just the two of them? Awful she takes her daughter with her when having surgery
I can’t tell but from the video of Sophie at the airport she was handing something to someone but couldn’t get to see who it was I hope someone else is there looking after precious! Makes me sick she drags her daughter with her to botch her body up

Reactions: 4
Well it's a crying shame more adults weren't 'gossiping ' about these girls when they were being carted round fuckin Dubai and everywhere else whilst their mum was selling herself!! Maybe they would have been more protected and cared for by responsible adults, who were in a position to do something about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She’s a stunning girl, I pray she doesn’t ever turn out like her mum! Princess - you’re so much better than her. As mentioned here, please reach out to someone trusted if you need help. We aren’t discussing this being nasty, it’s because we care. Something her mother doesn’t do.
---

Hardly gossiping, looking out for her more like
Honestly breaks my heart poor girl 😥

Reactions: 9
I think what makes it worse is social media these days, my teenager daughters aren’t stupid they come across alsorts on social media and no way someone at the girls school hasn’t seen the state of her mum online and the prozzy stuff she is upto, girls are mean and I imagine she’s had all sorts of abuse of kids at high school, especially when they was out of it for so long they were “home schooled” I can’t imagine doing stuff online that would embarrass my kids like she does! What a joke as a mum! Out for herself and her image!
Complete agree with this you are so right! I’m sure someone posted on a previous thread that kids were saying nasty things about Sophie to the girls. When I was at school an insult was “your mum shops at Aldi” (she didn’t but it was stupid thing everyone used to say) so imagine having a full on prozzie/ porta potty for a mum WHO ALSO POSTS IT ONLINE?! 😳😨 those girls have been through enough at the hands of Sophie, never mind cruel kids at school! It must be never ending for them honestly 💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I don't think it's weird at all. Unfortunately the children are public due to Sophie and her lack of safeguarding, their accounts are public and Sophie is regularly discussed here as a person and a mother. It's only natural people are going to notice and voice their concern because it is concerning.
Well it's a crying shame more adults weren't 'gossiping ' about these girls when they were being carted round fuckin Dubai and everywhere else whilst their mum was selling herself!! Maybe they would have been more protected and cared for by responsible adults, who were in a position to do something about it.
Totally agree, so much could have been prevented.

Reactions: 5
I'm trying to find it too anyone know?
Search RealFamilies on TikTok on their page go down until you see blinging up baby Sophie episode search through some comments her daughter says thank you in the comment…also look at this kids comment from went to her girls primary school🤦🏼‍♀️
IMG_4703.jpeg

Search RealFamilies on TikTok on their page go down until you see blinging up baby Sophie episode search through some comments her daughter says thank you in the comment…also look at this kids comment from went to her girls primary school🤦🏼‍♀️View attachment 2867870
Just had a look at her profile, I know she is miming to sounds but she’s got a foul mouth on her with what she is choosing to mime to 😡 also that nose stud is too big!

Reactions: 3
Just had a look at her profile, I know she is miming to sounds but she’s got a foul mouth on her with what she is choosing to mime to 😡 also that nose stud is too big!
Yess I thought the same it looked oddly too big! Shes not far off my daughters age and I’d hate them to acting like she on social media 🤦🏼‍♀️ just so sad! Those girls gonna grow up not wanting their mum!

Princess has gone private unless I'm looking at the wrong profile x

Princess has gone private unless I'm looking at the wrong profile x
She has and to be honest I don’t blame her. Imagine what her mental health is like already. Looking back I do regret saying about the SH but at the same time I just feel awful for her. I remember being that age and life being so easy and even now would love to go back to those times. Must be completely different for her xx

Shocking that she’s sat at home in that state and Soph & presh are away. I can imagine that Sophie had a right go at her when she realised those pics of her arms were on here because she knows we think she’s a tit mum and that just confirmed it really

• Sad
Reactions: 26