Sophie Guidolin #39 How dare you call my husband my husband

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guuuyyyssss it costs me a lot of money to send these free emails out to you for free!!! I’m only going to send the free emails I send for free to the people that open them because it costs me a lot of money to send free emails to people for free…..😳
The business acumen of this woman 😂. I bet it costs her a lot more money constantly asking her followers whether they received the email.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Farkkkk I absolutely hate to say this after what she did to Pixie but she is giving pregnant vibes in the car today! She looks like trash & is actually wearing clothes for a change! I hope I'm wrong 😡
And another baby themed instagram follow today

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
I'm just going to throw a prediction out there..... its wyyyyllllllldddd. But..

Baby is due on 11/11/24 and will be born at 11:11.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does anyone else think that loaf and papi Jesus look related? 😂 the photo of her with the tounge out is like a brother and sister lol

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else think that loaf and papi Jesus look related? 😂 the photo of her with the tounge out is like a brother and sister lol
By this stage she’s gotta have run the well dry when it comes to available men so I guess she has to move on to relatives now? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Guuuyyyssss it costs me a lot of money to send these free emails out to you for free!!! I’m only going to send the free emails I send for free to the people that open them because it costs me a lot of money to send free emails to people for free…..😳
Yeah - I was lost after that post.
Sheesh her brain does not work correctly.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Twins get their own bedroom, the boys have moved upstairs, that still leaves a room left for the bebe.

I'm calling it!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I’ve been firm in my head she doesn’t want more kids. She doesn’t want to look after a newborn or go through all that again.
She won’t cope with her body changing and she relies on her sexuality to get dick and sell her tit.
However, baby trapping a dude, seeing that there’s money to be made in pregnancy workouts/mool plans AND as an added bonus for her - hurting Papi.
That’s the exact tit this sick witch would do.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
She terminated a perfectly healthy baby out of spite on her step daughter’s 18th birthday.
I wouldn’t put anything past her ever again - no matter how crazy, disgusting, impossible it may seem.

this witch is capable of things most people wouldn’t ever dream of doing.

Reactions: 22
No ring on new old mate's finger. They were having a laugh pretending, trying to get a headline to maintain her dying relevancy.
Screenshot_20240511_070444_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 12
Now that she’s stopped taking whatever drug she was taking to build muscle she’s got no meat on her bones at all. She looks like a malnourished junkie.

Reactions: 20
Another day, another social media duck-up.

View attachment 2928071
---

I assumed it was an “L” for Lust.
Give back my arse, Lust Lunch handed her an overpriced box of junk to flog for Mother’s Day in the hope of increasing sales. Why anyone would be influenced by someone who barely scrapes the barrel for mothering is beyond me 🤷🏻‍♀️
The only thing she’s giving back is an invoice for a paid post for work she didn’t even tag the company in 🫠

Last edited:
Reactions: 13