Sophie Guidolin #39 How dare you call my husband my husband

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have lots to catch up on. But has she and the husband already broken up? Feel like I haven't seen him for ages.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The new poo people payed up and enabled her to buy new chairs! Go poo peeps. Funding her non consumerism year. Who remembers that statement???

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
So two days ago it was a month since gym. Now it is a couple of months? I thought she was in the best shape she has ever been in.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There’s only 4 bedrooms in the main floor of the house. If the twins are getting separate rooms, which one of the boys has vacated theirs? Has Kai left home again? Or did Ryder move upstairs? He was filming stories in the apartment. Maybe both boys have moved upstairs?

Reactions: 6
The new yewwwwchooob reel is up. She’s bleeping cooked
Except the tech slut hasn’t actually added a new video to YouTube?!

Why does everything she touches have to be such a monumental duck up?! Emails. Spelling. Instagram posts/comments. Home “reno’s”. Her marriages. Friendships. Employee relationships. Broken shopping bags. The Christmas tree that never arrived. Her health. Her face. Her endlessly bleeding vag. Anyone would think she was cursed?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The boys probably took the first opportunity to move upstairs because they are sick of hearing mum get it on every time she has a boyfriend. She’s the type of selfish mum who wouldn’t even try and hide it.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Hasn’t done a meal prep Sunday in months but she’s sooo committed to getting the email out to everyone because she just gives so much for free. It’s not a flex Loaf, most decent business people or even influencers have this sort of stuff pre-done and scheduled to send out, they’re not manically typing up emails in the bleeping car! The lack a professionalism is just embarrassing.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Farkkkk I absolutely hate to say this after what she did to Pixie but she is giving pregnant vibes in the car today! She looks like trash & is actually wearing clothes for a change! I hope I'm wrong 😡

Reactions: 2
Guuuyyyssss it costs me a lot of money to send these free emails out to you for free!!! I’m only going to send the free emails I send for free to the people that open them because it costs me a lot of money to send free emails to people for free…..😳

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28