Sophie Guidolin #38 From Fred Again to wed....again?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He left his wife for her. He started Jaase_au with his family and left her. All of his money is his ex wife's, he's broke.
I would love a summary on what happened. I was loosely following Ash, cos I think she is hilarious and real espesh when it came to her kids. I could actually relate.

She was in one house with Ben and the kids then nek minute she was living in a different house and I took me ages to figure out she was actually not with Ben anymore and who was this old guy in more of her pics. They didn't look like romantic pics. Was there a fall out or explanation on ig I missed?

Reactions: 7
He left his wife for her. He started Jaase_au with his family and left her. All of his money is his ex wife's, he's broke.
Yes and his daughter doesn't seem to be in his life anymore. She is probably not much younger than Ash! Them glorifying their sweatshop in Bangladesh for clothing they are selling for a premium is grotesque. Got to pay for that house and the Reno somehow hey....

Reactions: 2
She’s gearing up for another cash grab for Project 💩 But truly the amount of women she’s helped is ‘UNCOMPREHENDABLE’ 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
She’s gearing up for another cash grab for Project 💩 But truly the amount of women she’s helped is ‘UNCOMPREHENDABLE’ 🤣🤣🤣
I like how it heard her say ‘income’ instead.
This is all it is to her.
Ripping off naive & desperate women to supplement her income under the guise of ‘helping her community’ 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I like how it heard her say ‘income’ instead.
This is all it is to her.
Ripping off naive & desperate women to supplement her income under the guise of ‘helping her community’ 🙄
Sure is all about money for her. Just throws into her stories that she now has a sauna in the backyard. Love that’s she can buy random crap while others are struggling just to put food on the table. She’s so tone deaf

Reactions: 8
For someone who claims to be widely read her vocabulary is very underdeveloped (Loafie, the word is “incomprehensible”)!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Keep wearing these sunglasses Loaf they really suit you.
They suit your stupid.
When will she stop recommending highly processed foods?! What about a boiled egg? Or a slice of smoked salmon? Or a natural Greek yoghurt?
I’m just a basic witch and I know more about nutrition than this knob.

Reactions: 18
Serious question but is she illiterate?? Or does she not actually read the question in the question box and answer what she THINKS she read? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When will she stop recommending highly processed foods?! What about a boiled egg? Or a slice of smoked salmon? Or a natural Greek yoghurt?
I’m just a basic witch and I know more about nutrition than this knob.
These options will appear in her next answer of this same question 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Entitled, shaming bleep of a woman.
So if you don’t have hundreds to commit upfront you’re not going to get results?
The only results she cares about are keeping her kids on Burberry togs, and her stennies in.
Why can’t her accolytes see through her?

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
The massive storm was 4 seconds of rain. I can't with her

• Haha
Reactions: 12
God she’s so unprofessional & uncouth.
First, she posts a clients full name.
She cannot remember what emails she’s sent out to paying subscribing clients, telling them to tell her if they got the email? (Much tech slut)
She’s always behind & running late.
Then, unsurprisingly really, she’s ‘fucked in & out the shops’?
What the hell?
She’s crazed 😵💫

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.