Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Is this the first time the bitch has ever gone under the water in a pool?

All I can see in the screenshots in the previous thread. In this case “my precious” is her bolt ons she won’t give up.

IMG_3532.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

LFRD

New thread title. “Sophie Guidolin #39 How dare you call my husband my husband”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

ATOLOU$

Sophie Guidolin #39: Hired help so she can have friends, how long until marriage #4 ends?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

hereforthetea03

Chatty Member
She will likely prove me wrong but I don’t think she’ll get pregnant again. I think we all know that Pixie was just a way to force the Dr to commit. If she’s already married this one then she has no use for another baby.

Also thread titles:

Sophie Guidolin #39 Extract from The Book of More-Men by Sophie et al.

Sophie Guidolin #39 Look at me I’m Sophie G, barely divorced from husband 3. Won’t go to bed til I’m legally wed, I can’t, I’m Sophie G.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Anyone else pick up how much of a dig her stories are in reference to Andrew. Saying Nick is the type of guy who waits endlessly at hospital for her etc 🙄
He’s a PT babe, they have a bit more time on their hands than a dentist who actually works

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47

SlowfieGeestring

That’s great. He also lets her walk all over him and is apathetic about her prioritizing dick over her children, harming them in ways that will likely significantly destabilize them and impact their psyches for years to come. It already clearly has with Kai, this is not a hypothetical theory. Nathan is a doormat. It’s clear he values family life and personally puts his children first but letting Sophie run roughshod over them is damaging and nothing to be proud of.
Disclaimer: Not defending anyone just a different POV.

What is Nath supposed to do? We actually don’t know that he doesn’t stand up to her. All 4 of those kids have lived with him more than her. He also isn’t the mother, he would have NO chance of getting full custody if he went through the courts and would probably end up with less than he has now (they seem To be in his care 95% of the time)as Loaf would be bitter and go all in. I doubt there is anything to prove Sophie is an unfit parent that would satisfy a court. I don’t doubt he does tell Sophie to not do certain things and she just does them anyway… just remember this bitch literally lies to her 500k followers on the daily and doesn’t bat an eyelid. 100000% she does this to Nath too. For all we know he keeps the peace so that he can control as much as is actually possible, but he can’t stop the Hoe from marrying every guy she sleeps with.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Yet has said nothing about the Bondi massacre. She really doesn’t give a fuck about senseless death does she
I’d rather she didn’t say anything to be honest!!! I can’t stand when people post things completely out of character just for engagement or to put themselves into the narrative - she doesn’t have a heart so her words would be meaningless and worthless! Just my opinion 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 42

yesok1

Just a msg about nath, he's an extremely good parent. I obviously have no idea what happens with him and sophie. He is at every single sporting event (the 2 through the week I also attend) with his dad and he is so hands on. I can tell he's the mum & dad on the weekends and after school. He keeps to himself and is just all about the girls.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

in_fellation_to

I fucking RAN here after watching her stories.
shoutout to loaf reading tattle and commenting on people who bonded over hating her. You girls are the real MVPs. Spread truth not legs loaf.
If she’s not an influencer - perhaps her collaborators can pull their pennies out of her pocket.

we see your band aids, we don’t care
We see you in bed at 1pm on a Tuesday, while we are all at work, we don’t care
We see your ‘husband’ bringing you food, we don’t care.
How about just fuck off and then the ‘trolls’ would have nothing.

your self absorbed shit brings this to your doorstep.
Your constant fake health scares and ‘woe is me’ stories rub people with real world issues the wrong way.
your mere presence irritates so many, not because they’re bullies, but because you’re a liar and a manipulative little mutt.

admit you killed pixie. Admit you go through more sausage than Oktoberfest. Admit you can’t hold down a proper job.

you won’t. And THATS why you’re a piece of shit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

notgifted

VIP Member
I’m still flabbergasted at how fucking ugly Sophie is, she looks like the result of a failed abortion between an ape & the Grinch. Her behavior is deranged and her actions are heinous, I cannot for the life of me see how she has genuine followers at this point. How are people still handing over money to her?

• Haha
Reactions: 38