Sophie Guidolin #38 From Fred Again to wed....again?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
EXTRA EXTRA Read all about it, Loafy Gwidolin is a EXTRA EXTRA small people's.....yep the same evil horrid witch that does Mool Plans and has a Paul in tha middle of tha house....cant believe how teeny tiny she is....so bloody happy for her🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yikes….. ET phone home feet 🦶 😳

She loves wanking herself over her hohme with the centre central paaul doesn’t she?
It’s nice sure but it’s not that good hun!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Yikes….. ET phone home feet 🦶 😳

She loves wanking herself over her hohme with the centre central paaul doesn’t she?
It’s nice sure but it’s not that good hun!
It must be the only house ever to have a central paul.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did she get a new phone or was her voice/audio ultra distorted on those vids? She sounds extra bleeping shrill today. Definitely lost that ✨ zen ✨ voice she had for 37 seconds when she got back. Also HASSSSS to pan across and show the boyfriend in the bed, because of course that’s what most normal entrepreneur adults are doing in the middle of the afternoon. Sitting in bleeping bed. We get it, you’re joined at the hip because you can’t bear him to be out of your sight and hear some truths about you. We don’t need to see it loaf, we know he’s there. You wouldn’t let him be anywhere else, at risk of someone literally getting murdered.

Reactions: 9
Did she get a new phone or was her voice/audio ultra distorted on those vids? She sounds extra bleeping shrill today. Definitely lost that ✨ zen ✨ voice she had for 37 seconds when she got back. Also HASSSSS to pan across and show the boyfriend in the bed, because of course that’s what most normal entrepreneur adults are doing in the middle of the afternoon. Sitting in bleeping bed. We get it, you’re joined at the hip because you can’t bear him to be out of your sight and hear some truths about you. We don’t need to see it loaf, we know he’s there. You wouldn’t let him be anywhere else, at risk of someone literally getting murdered.
She puts on a shrill baby speak when she has a new penis in the vicinity. Also how many different blokes have been in that bed… 😱🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Who’s the third wheel?
also did anyone catch what size she is please I think I missed it.
New assistant? Or please don’t tell me it’s that poor woman she gets in to organise her tit sorting out her wardrobe again? She runs an organisation business Loaf, not a cleaning service you filthy, lazy mole!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh my god. Her lounge room is so cold.

She looks bleeping awful in that skirt. Main reason being that she’s the shape of a box. Very unfortunate.

• Haha

She looks bleeping awful in that skirt. Main reason being that she’s the shape of a box. Very unfortunate.
No one works her angles more than our loafie. I used to be so envious of her shape until I saw pics and saw that she didn’t actually have any shape it was angles!

Reactions: 6

Can’t do the ‘legs’ in the skirt either. Has to stand straight on and you can tell it kills her.

the whole house is so sterile. Looks so unlived in for someone with 4 kids. Heaven forbid it ever looks like children have FUN in the house
---
While I’m on my rants can we take a minute to once again acknowledge the calm and professional haul from trin today.

she’s an XS in the leggings and has gorgeous thick muscular legs, the legs of a true fitness person. So loaf continuously banging on about being XXS means tit. She has no muscle and definition. She’s better off buying from the boys section with that shape of hers.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.