Sophie Guidolin #38 From Fred Again to wed....again?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anything???? Would Pixie agree?
And to say she only learnt that ‘recently’ yet has been a mother for over a decade….so it just suddenly came to her? That she’s meant to nurture and do anything for her kids?! What a revelation loaf. You’re so deep and wise. So glad you worked it out before the kids turned 20

Reactions: 22
She looks like fkn TROLL. yet she think shes hottest thing ever to walk this planet..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The way she acts with her kids is so unnatural. She tries so hard to be funny but just so awkward. She will never be Indy. Indy is gorgeous and motherhood comes so naturally to her. Loaf looked her best whilst pregnant with some body fat on her but ultimately she is dead set ugly and her mental illnesses really are catching up to her. So vain.

Reactions: 24
Yet has said nothing about the Bondi massacre. She really doesn’t give a duck about senseless death does she
I’d rather she didn’t say anything to be honest!!! I can’t stand when people post things completely out of character just for engagement or to put themselves into the narrative - she doesn’t have a heart so her words would be meaningless and worthless! Just my opinion 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I’d rather she didn’t say anything to be honest!!! I can’t stand when people post things completely out of character just for engagement or to put themselves into the narrative - she doesn’t have a heart so her words would be meaningless and worthless! Just my opinion 🤷🏻‍♀️
I agree, it would just be completely fake on her part

Reactions: 12
Geez I came here to settle down after watching reruns of The X-Files. Calling agent Mulder. We found your alien.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That is some RANK vag right there. Ew
Not very SekSual…

How and why would anyone want to hook up with that? Be like mounting a piece of gristle
Face 0 Titties 0 Vag would be like throwing a sausage in a hallway -10 #Thetruthhurts

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Is it just my instagram or are her fake list stories really out of wack and very chop and change and a few repeats in it?

There was one comment in there that stuck with me ‘everything I do is intentional’. Yes Sophie, we here at Tattle are very well aware. You are a calculated piece of tit.

Reactions: 25
The way she acts with her kids is so unnatural. She tries so hard to be funny but just so awkward. She will never be Indy. Indy is gorgeous and motherhood comes so naturally to her. Loaf looked her best whilst pregnant with some body fat on her but ultimately she is dead set ugly and her mental illnesses really are catching up to her. So vain.
She'll never be Indy, stop trying be funny and quirky oh look my chaotic kids, and my chaotic life.. just unhinged..
you can see Shes too much of a control freak her life is only chaotic because she's jumping from one man to another, and making stupid decisions..

Reactions: 6
She just looks really sick tbh
I agree. She looks really, really terrible. Zero body fat. I still follow her but don’t watch her stories very often but saw todays. I’m shocked at how terrible she looks. Honestly she’s such a moron I couldn’t keep up with her idiotic ways and this thread anymore. Does she have a new man?

She’s gone from fat puss to wrinkly puss 👍 delightful!
Cant believe I’m almost 10 years older than this clown

• Haha
Do we need anymore proof of ab shaving (hi def vaser lipo)

The before pic was posted online 10 years ago so could be 10-12 years ago. The time when she said she was just eating rice and fish to get low BF.
---
Just for reference, when you loose body fat your fat cells don't die and disappear they just shrink. Whereas with lipo you completely remove fat cells which is why it gives that ripped look. No amount of macro counting can get areas like that so low without compromising the rest of your body. You would look emaciated all over to lower that much body fat by diet alone.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I think knowing she’s so ugly on the inside makes her even more unattractive, where’s the scars COVERING her stomach!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.