Sophie Guidolin #38 From Fred Again to wed....again?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she’s so unprofessional & uncouth.
First, she posts a clients full name.
She cannot remember what emails she’s sent out to paying subscribing clients, telling them to tell her if they got the email? (Much tech slut)
She’s always behind & running late.
Then, unsurprisingly really, she’s ‘fucked in & out the shops’?
What the hell?
She’s crazed 😵💫
Jesus Christ the twins are 8 and from what both she and Nath have posted they seem pretty well behaved and mellow so a trip to the supermarket WITH THE TWINS isn’t a massive flex unless you’re an emotionally vacant mother who is completely out of touch with daily life 🙄

Reactions: 16
God she’s so unprofessional & uncouth.
First, she posts a clients full name.
She cannot remember what emails she’s sent out to paying subscribing clients, telling them to tell her if they got the email? (Much tech slut)
She’s always behind & running late.
Then, unsurprisingly really, she’s ‘fucked in & out the shops’?
What the hell?
She’s crazed 😵💫
I'd be pissed if my photos and full name were shared with 500k (mostly fake) followers.
Pretty sure she mentioned that she could though in her term and conditions for project poo

Reactions: 10
Not to mention the fact that she’s been wearing that doily for a week straight
Omg baby girl, this is all that fits me right now! Don’t judge me on 1% that you see. You never know what someone is going through! Be kind ✨🫶🦄 I’m a big believer in pregnancy baiting sharing the scar and not the wound. 🧚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Husbo is not in sight. She must be attention seeking his attention! Wonder if he is a permanent fixture or just where when it suits for a shag. She would be peaking that he is in the company of other chickies. Oh i see a ravey live coming up. If only I wasn’t blocked for asking about sun safe behaviour

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Husbo is not in sight. She must be attention seeking his attention! Wonder if he is a permanent fixture or just where when it suits for a shag. She would be peaking that he is in the company of other chickies. Oh i see a ravey live coming up. If only I wasn’t blocked for asking about sun safe behaviour
I got blocked on burner account for commenting on her Maldives video that it was the most fake and bleeping pretentious thing I’ve ever seen. More valid than sun safety 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I got blocked on burner account for commenting on her Maldives video that it was the most fake and bleeping pretentious thing I’ve ever seen. More valid than sun safety 😂
She interviewed Courtney Mangan about her melanoma journey and a couple of days later proceeded to show herself sunbaking to get that natural glow. So I questioned her on it. Honest mistake.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
‘It’s been maybe 5 months since doing any openings’

It’s May 6th. My last project poo email about your openings was 1 March.

March, April, May.

Ah yes, five months.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Sophie asking herself questions again.. there was a question box for "Q" but no question box for "ask me a question" all about her meal plan 🤦‍♀️
What an idiot - alienates a group of customers who possibly can only pay weekly/fortnightly because IMO
1. Is greedy for the money up front
2. Can't be bothered with the admin it takes to manage the payments etc because she can't do it herself AND can't hire anyone because no one wants to work for her as she pays peanuts.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.