Sophia & Cinzia #37 I can't believe they’re referring to them as 'Brian'. It's actually pathetic.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also who the duck cares? Just wipe it up and carry on with your day. Proves they’ve got such boring lives if spilling your coffee is exciting enough to post on your Instagram story
I was going to say the same thing. She's such a bore

Reactions: 4
I for one don’t understand why they’re hiding their boyfriends from us like they’re twelve and embarrassed. What do they think we’re gonna do, follow them and slide in the DMs? Or is it more embarrassing when they break up if we all know who they are a la Lewis and Christian? is Sophia going to get married to this man and still call him Brian online? No other content creators do this 😂 there’s a difference between a private relationship and hiding a huge part of your life for zero reason

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I for one don’t understand why they’re hiding their boyfriends from us like they’re twelve and embarrassed. What do they think we’re gonna do, follow them and slide in the DMs? Or is it more embarrassing when they break up if we all know who they are a la Lewis and Christian? is Sophia going to get married to this man and still call him Brian online? No other content creators do this 😂 there’s a difference between a private relationship and hiding a huge part of your life for zero reason
This is why I say they should just not talk about them at all, they don't need to announce their relationships just act normal & don't make their content all about boys.

So many people on social media have made entire careers, been in the public eye, shared so much about their lives & nobody knows they are in a relationship let alone married sometimes.

Or while vlogging they might talk to their partner quickly without showing their face or revealing anything about them except their voice.

There's so many ways they could about it but they've gone for such a Childish way🙄

Reactions: 1
The girls absolutely LOVE it though, they eat it up!!! Every picture of Max’s arm/car/leg the comments are like omg Brian!!! 🩷🩷🩷 It’s just us over here that think it’s cringey, blows my mind

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The girls absolutely LOVE it though, they eat it up!!! Every picture of Max’s arm/car/leg the comments are like omg Brian!!! 🩷🩷🩷 It’s just us over here that think it’s cringey, blows my mind
Also you can literally just google Sophia tuxford boyfriend and he comes up? Surely they’ve all done that, seen how disappointing he is and quietly said nothing

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has anyone seen that tiktok of some girl zooming into all of Cinzia's holiday pictures trying to find her boyfriend omg WHO EVEN CARES

Cinzia hasn't been as annoying with posting her current man as she was with her ex - those posts were JARRING, she was gagging to show him at every opportunity however with this new guy she's discreet and I'm not mad at it. Atleast she's not posting about "Brian" like Sophia does :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Says alot about Sophia when her book series obsession is found in the teen section of the book shop💀

Also Cinzia buying a phone case too small just to say she has a Rhodes case again just screams over consumer🙄 I just imagine her flat to be full of junk in every draw n shelf, her shelf with all the jelly cats is already insanely cluttered n messy as it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Says alot about Sophia when her book series obsession is found in the teen section of the book shop💀

Also Cinzia buying a phone case too small just to say she has a Rhodes case again just screams over consumer🙄 I just imagine her flat to be full of junk in every draw n shelf, her shelf with all the jelly cats is already insanely cluttered n messy as it is.
I meannnnn everyone is reading those books and a lot of them are mid-20s, including me. they are not really ‘YA’ in my opinion (especially acotar)

Reactions: 10
Does anybody find it a bit stingy that all they got mark for his birthday was an Alo cap for 60quid and were even contemplating getting him a cheap own brand Stanley cup because Stanley’s were out of stock… I understand he works for them and they don’t HAVE to, but their hairstyles are a big part of their brand and he’s v patient with them, so you’d think they’d want to spoil him and make a little fuss.

They’ve spent more on dinner on a regular evening, they just seem so clueless about real life etiquette because they’re just in this little bubble
I mean I’m sure they paid for his flights and accommodation in LA just to get basic curls and slick back ponytails that they could’ve done themselves so not really

Reactions: 2
Yeah let’s not shame people for reading what they’re reading
Also there's other, far more valid reasons to shame someone for reading ACOTAR, reading YA books is totally fine though, it's a very valid genre.

HAHAHAHAHHA watch her rewatching Giorgina on Netflix and thinking that’s her life now
LOOOOOL , oh Cinzia. My ex played football and about this level in Ireland, and he also took on some delusions of thinking he was Ronaldo... it happens 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah let’s not shame people for reading what they’re reading
there’s not really anything commendable about enjoying YA fantasy novels. it’s funny that sophia def likes to make Cinzia feel stupid for not reading when she’s 25 bragging about reading books from the teen section.

theres no shame in enjoying these books but you don’t get to brag about being smarter than your friends for reading at wattpad level.

Reactions: 15
Random but i was watching the vlog and clocked how they had the guy working in the ice cream shop in full view talking to the camera but in a way that didn’t necessarily suggest he knew he was being filmed, it was a totally unnecessary clip to include as well, and while I know it’s not illegal to film in a public place isn’t it just kind of entitled and an invasion of someone’s privacy to post them like that, where their place of work and face are easily identifiable? Like ofc you can’t avoid people being in the back of your clips out in public and tit happens (like the man falling in the pool in greece-but we couldn’t see his face at all😂). Probs seems so reachy of me, and tbh this generations casualness about filming people without their consent and loading it onto socials is a particular pet peeve of mine, but i think they’re just so self absorbed that they wouldn’t even consider that an unnecessary clip in their vlog includes someone at their place of work who might not want to be filmed? I don’t think they would’ve done it maliciously obviously but it suggests to me that they just don’t have that consideration when it comes to other people

Reactions: 9
Random but i was watching the vlog and clocked how they had the guy working in the ice cream shop in full view talking to the camera but in a way that didn’t necessarily suggest he knew he was being filmed, it was a totally unnecessary clip to include as well, and while I know it’s not illegal to film in a public place isn’t it just kind of entitled and an invasion of someone’s privacy to post them like that, where their place of work and face are easily identifiable? Like ofc you can’t avoid people being in the back of your clips out in public and tit happens (like the man falling in the pool in greece-but we couldn’t see his face at all😂). Probs seems so reachy of me, and tbh this generations casualness about filming people without their consent and loading it onto socials is a particular pet peeve of mine, but i think they’re just so self absorbed that they wouldn’t even consider that an unnecessary clip in their vlog includes someone at their place of work who might not want to be filmed? I don’t think they would’ve done it maliciously obviously but it suggests to me that they just don’t have that consideration when it comes to other people
Tbh I agree, and the camera angle suggests that they were doing it on the sly, he sort of side eyes and peeps it which makes you think they didn't ask either. Also he's legit doing his job in the clip, not engaging with the camera and I think when you film on public people will be in the background but you should have the common decency to edit someone at their place of work out, especially when you've included the name, location and exterior of the place. Gosh they are boring so ofc these are the things we pick up on, and I don't think it was like a malicious exposure of someone as you said, but just a lack of thought for others really. It's just funny, and this relates back to the Lily Sabri thing too, how they are clear about their own boundaries when it comes to posting their relationships etc and what we see of that, but don't extend the same thought to others.

• Heart
Reactions: 7