Sophia & Cinzia #37 I can't believe they’re referring to them as 'Brian'. It's actually pathetic.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s definitely going with Jamie. Football season is over for league 1 teams that aren’t in the play offs. Let’s see if she posts any teasers or he puts anything on his stories to confirm it

Attachments

Reactions: 3
So she got the electric 500
They keep everything so hush hush. Like I feel as if it would be natural to talk about thinking about getting an electric car etc but they don’t?

also cinzia defo on holiday with the bf now… Greece is the staple soft launch holiday for her lol

Reactions: 16
I really want to see what their devoted fan base / copycats look like 😂 i remember in a very very old thread someone posted a girl trying to become an influencer who was literally a copy pasted sophia, and i really want to see others like that 😂 i love being nosy so please if anyone has more examples of people like this - send them over

Reactions: 2
Some of their old vlogs from when they lived together came on auto play - I didn't realise how obvious their dynamic was till I rewatched them.

Sophia actually is the brains of their success - in this particular vlog she had woken up early cleaned the entire apartment, did some errands before Cinzia even got out of bed for the day. She edits & uploads the vlogs, seems to be clued up on responsible ways to save & spend money. Is organised & seems to be the one who handles the important stuff.

Cinzia just seems to let Sophia take over & just adds her 2 cents, she's the one who carries the creative end of things - making thumbnails, big part in designing their book & decorating their studio but seems to have no idea about the financial side of things as she buys random tit every week & doesn't seem to be as smart with spending.

I guess that's why they work together & why they probably won't be successful a individuals. Plus they would never move out of their comfort zone & do things on their own.

Reactions: 9
They make having a boyfriend a personality and I get not wanting to post them so much but they they'll do stuff to make people speculate and investigate. They rush to get boyfriends, it seems like they can't just be alone, because somehow having one makes them better. Cinzia just likes going on the hols. Sophia seems to just post the expensive flex pics.

Reactions: 9
They keep everything so hush hush. Like I feel as if it would be natural to talk about thinking about getting an electric car etc but they don’t?

also cinzia defo on holiday with the bf now… Greece is the staple soft launch holiday for her lol
Yeah it’s so odd, she’s literally bought her dream car and hardly said a word, same with buying a house and redoing it, she didn’t say much about that either?

Reactions: 6
Some of their old vlogs from when they lived together came on auto play - I didn't realise how obvious their dynamic was till I rewatched them.

Sophia actually is the brains of their success - in this particular vlog she had woken up early cleaned the entire apartment, did some errands before Cinzia even got out of bed for the day. She edits & uploads the vlogs, seems to be clued up on responsible ways to save & spend money. Is organised & seems to be the one who handles the important stuff.

Cinzia just seems to let Sophia take over & just adds her 2 cents, she's the one who carries the creative end of things - making thumbnails, big part in designing their book & decorating their studio but seems to have no idea about the financial side of things as she buys random tit every week & doesn't seem to be as smart with spending.

I guess that's why they work together & why they probably won't be successful a individuals. Plus they would never move out of their comfort zone & do things on their own.
I totally agree that Sophia has always seemed to do the bulk of the actual work their job involves and has the better work ethic, but I also think Cinzia has the more entertaining personality. I think she's generally the funnier and more charismatic one, so I think she's as key to their success, but Sophia also has to do the harder, more time-consuming bit.

Reactions: 10

They have a segment on the Patreon called "In's and Out's" was it their idea? No. A Patreons. My mentee lol. But she was like "they did say thanks to the girlie who gave us this idea" 🫠

You would think In's would be a new car

• Haha
It’s actually an Abarth, much more expensive than a fiat. Of course she couldn’t just get one of those!
she doesn’t have a soul or any warmth or personality so material possessions are genuinely her only way to make herself feel like she’s above other people

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s definitely going with Jamie. Football season is over for league 1 teams that aren’t in the play offs. Let’s see if she posts any teasers or he puts anything on his stories to confirm it
bleeping cracks me up this new trend of influencers trying to make those smelly ol airport trays look aesthetic lol

Reactions: 4

She is deffo with Jamie my friend works at a restaurant in Hertfordshire and she saw them tiff her lol

Didn’t she go to Greece to soft launch the ex Aaron 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 27
another thing that annoys me about them is that they go to the same place multiple times like would it hurt to explore the world a little bit and go further than basic instagram spots

Reactions: 16
View attachment 2911625View attachment 2911626
Here we go… I actually find this quite pathetic sorry 🤦‍♀️
It's the emoji's for me💀 - they so obviously insinuating that she's there with a guy but she's clearly hiding half of the room / the other person at the table🙄

Grow up!!! YouTubers like Emma Tamsin hill never shows her partner but we know he exists, she shares bits here n there but her entire channel / content isn't dedicated to hiding him & hinting to the idea - she just posts as normal, there's a whole video about his bday celebrations without it seeming smug & secretive. Either don't post it at all or just be normal about it🙄

Tbh their posts are so boring & the same it's so easy to tell when they aren't together or with Lidia because that's the only people they seem to see.

Reactions: 12
It's the emoji's for me💀 - they so obviously insinuating that she's there with a guy but she's clearly hiding half of the room / the other person at the table🙄

Grow up!!! YouTubers like Emma Tamsin hill never shows her partner but we know he exists, she shares bits here n there but her entire channel / content isn't dedicated to hiding him & hinting to the idea - she just posts as normal, there's a whole video about his bday celebrations without it seeming smug & secretive. Either don't post it at all or just be normal about it🙄

Tbh their posts are so boring & the same it's so easy to tell when they aren't together or with Lidia because that's the only people they seem to see.
tbh if you read her thread on here, she’s far worse on so many levels than s and c lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I'm just curious what they even talk about with their bfs lol

Reactions: 5