Siobhán O'Hagan #69 Single mom? No, single mam. Run Ned, as fast as you can!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After saying that her step count doesn’t matter and she doesn’t count hers, I honestly can’t tell if this is trolling or just a total lack of self awareness and forgetting the lies she’s told. All of that, probably.

IMG_6836.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Her being the fitness expert should realise that 10k steps mean flip all when you've spent 12 hours boozing, what would I know though 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 37
You get set your whoop by it. A few weeks back she was binging on Easter eggs and tins of celebrations daily. Shes now crash dieting but won't admit it and pretends that it's accidental and down to stress....yet can't relax enough to not put on her Fitbit at a wedding.

It's the binge restrict roundabout she's been in for YEARS whilst pretending she's learned moderation. She's learned nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
The burning question - is one of her first things to do every morning check Tattle and she realised she has been found out so had to say something??

If it wasn't pointed out she would never have admitted she monitors herself on a night out. Not in a million years as it would be such a conflicting message for her.

I think so. Helloooooo Siobhan

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I imagine she justifies this to herself as being “committed to her goals”. I know that’s how I’d spin it, and I’d be very proud of my dedication. And I have really fucked up relationship with food and diet 😂😂😂

Reactions: 12
I think yous are all being awfully unfair....

It's plain to be seen, she took the Fitbit as her +1 to the wedding, because what man in his right bleeping mind would go with her? 😊😅😅😊

• Haha
Reactions: 28
There are no words. I think that person who brought up her alcohol problems really did strike her where it hurts. In reality missing cider me hole. Only thing she's missing is a brain.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Claiming she misses her baby. If she starts drinking before midday it won't be long before she's forgotten she has a baby or is wandering around an MMA afterparty , drunkenly trying to make another one.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's not missing that baby . All she is missing is the ability to post drink content the way she used too.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Pink port and tonic..... ya you are getting drunk and praying for the ride.

Reactions: 6
She's so predictable
The drink photos
Gas "friend" photos with her front and centre
The bikini video
The screenshot of some form of "exercise"

She could be anywhere anytime and the instastories are the very same.

Reactions: 28
The watch thing didn't she do something simular after her night with ned? Showing her steps or sleep after 4am. Anyone have receipts? Or have I gone mad?🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 9
The watch thing didn't she do something simular after her night with ned? Showing her steps or sleep after 4am. Anyone have receipts? Or have I gone mad?🤣
I vaaaguely remember this too!! Feel like it could be a sort of Mandela affect tho.. suuurely she wouldn't be that much of a weirdo 🙃

Reactions: 1
I thought that too. I do remember her putting up a screenshot of her buying two drinks at 4am then next day we see his arm in photo.

Similar to the tatt guy in photo we see now. Dam I meant to screenshot it and it's gone now

Reactions: 7
If she missed her baby that much she wouldn’t have stayed for day 2 surely?

Reactions: 17