Siobhán O'Hagan #69 Single mom? No, single mam. Run Ned, as fast as you can!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I personally don't like the dress but I'm not wearing it,she obviously does like it or was told it looked great on her. I'm just thinking there's not much room for expansion when she has eaten her dinner.

Reactions: 9
That dress reminds me of a mother of the bride outfit I saw last year . The mother of the bride wasn't desperate for attention. She looked very elegant unlike our shiz😂
I think she looks shite! Manly as always. A face only a mother could love. Yes, I said it!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The smugness just oozes out of her. She is just so unlikeable.
Front and centre in the photos as always when the reality is she is just a tag a long.

I genuinely felt a teeny bit sorry for her yesterday when she was packing. She seemed a bit lost and lonely. But nah.... it was a fleeting moment. The living life for the gram posts are back.

Reactions: 28
How is it possible to have no colour on your lips?
It's like lipstick just doesn't work on her.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I can't decide if I like the dress or not but I'm sure the come down from the wedding will be interesting.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No doubt she was looking out for next victim last night. Eyes darting around the room, stomping over to whatever poor soul was foolish enough to make eye contact.
She's the type of person at a wedding that you actively avoid.

Reactions: 19
I can't decide if I like the dress or not but I'm sure the come down from the wedding will be interesting.
Personally it wouldn't be my style but its a nice dress. I just don't think it suits the occasion.
Everyone else seems to be wearing summery yet dressy outfits, her dress is formal.

Reactions: 17
Cringing at the thought of that awkward car journey there and back 🙈 or the awkward chats while waiting in the rotunda for baby cereal to make an appearance 🤣
I can’t imagine going through contractions, the most vulnerable moment with a near stranger 🙈

Reactions: 15
Excellent spot. Remember, Don't ask her if she's lost weight, it's sTrEssSsSsssSs

*obsessively measures activity levels* 🙄
only noticed because in the manic packing story she said she isn't taking the whoop because she is going to relax.

Cool story bro

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I am severely repulsed when I see people wear any sort of fitness watch whilst on a night out, gives me mega ick and makes me think they're completely obsessed with their step count even when catatonic drunk which, let's face it, Shivvers was last night.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I’ve been wearing my Fitbit consistently for 7 years! It only comes off if I’m dressed up heading out which isn’t too often! But I definitely wouldn’t wear a nice watch to a wedding then take it off to swap for my Fitbit like wtf why would you bother? She absolutely loves herself in that dress she thinks she’s the bell of the ball every time she’s out anywhere fukn bellend

Reactions: 29
The fact that she took the effort to change from the normal watch to the fitness watch.

What a fecking dysfunctional geebag
---
I can’t imagine going through contractions, the most vulnerable moment with a near stranger 🙈
Making animalistic sounds. Slobbers would have loved it.

• Haha
Reactions: 21