Siobhan O'Hagan #68 Shiv cant do a pull up, Ned cant pull out, starting a business, gives Chatgpt a shout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feel like something is brewing with Ned maybe a custody battle I would not be surprised
I'm with you on this. Predicted they will be in court this year.

Ned has probably seen enough of Siobhans behaviour to think he can provide a more balanced and secure home. Who knows what stunts she has pulled while on the drink.
---
We don’t want her ✌🏼 Back up the N11, Shiv!!
We don't want her up here either. Can we send her to Spike island

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm with you on this. Predicted they will be in court this year.

Ned has probably seen enough of Siobhans behaviour to think he can provide a more balanced and secure home. Who knows what stunts she has pulled while on the drink.
She seems bitter was quite happy to play happy families and even showed him in Portugal then it all went sour I’d say she is a nut job I pity him trying to co parent with her

Reactions: 11
Nah I just don’t see a custody battle at all. There’s no indication that I see that he wants C more than the 2 nights. He doesn’t even have his own place does he?
I can’t stand Siobhan and while I wouldn’t be a fan of plenty of aspects of her parenting (loads of screen time etc) she’s a long way from negligent.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Nah I just don’t see a custody battle at all. There’s no indication that I see that he wants C more than the 2 nights. He doesn’t even have his own place does he?
I can’t stand Siobhan and while I wouldn’t be a fan of plenty of aspects of her parenting (loads of screen time etc) she’s a long way from negligent.
He doesn’t share his life at all so not sure how you are assuming he wants her more then 2 nights considering he doesn’t post and doesn’t put up any stories we know nothing so don’t assume either but it’s clear she is bitter about something she keeps dropping subtle hints and the whole hospital thing was a dig at him

Also not one person hinted at negligence in this thread she’s not a bad parent i wouldn’t call anyone a bad parent as I’m a parent myself but it’s clear parenting does not come natural to her. He could be going down the court route to have everything in writing and have it structured because I doubt she’s making things easy for him we know she’s not the most likeable or easiest person to get on with and I’d say trying to co parent with her is tough going

Last edited:
Lads give her a break. She’s full of fear for the week not knowing how she will work, do life admin, train and parent. Parent being the last on her list.

She’s just one half of pair of buddies raising a child. It’s not easy when you don’t have a real job, have parents on hand to baby sit, only parent 4/7 days a week, rent office space to scroll insta one day a week and still need to “train”

Life isn’t easy as a sponsored athlete

Gobshite.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Well there’s no sign of him taking the baby when she needs a sitter for YTT etc.
I assume she’s bitter because she’s realised that life can go on largely unchanged for him. He has the baby 2 nights, but if he lives at home probably gets parental help. Meanwhile she has C the rest of the time and the harsh reality of trying to work and live and mind a young baby is hitting home. This is not at all what she thought it would look like.

Reactions: 14
Well there’s no sign of him taking the baby when she needs a sitter for YTT etc.
I assume she’s bitter because she’s realised that life can go on largely unchanged for him. He has the baby 2 nights, but if he lives at him probably gets parental help. Meanwhile she has C the rest of the time and the harsh reality of trying to work and live and mind a young baby is hitting home. This is not at all what she thought it would look like.
As I said he doesn’t share anything we don’t know their agreement she says one thing but I wouldn’t believe her to be telling the full truth either. He also runs a business let’s not bash the guy we know nothing about him to be bashing him and what he does share is him doting on his daughter like a father should. As I said Siobhan is a nightmare to deal with I’d say she wanted that baby and wanted the whole relationship thing and it’s clear that’s not happened and it’s hitting home for her but then again she shouldn’t of announced her ONS to her whole mailing list and make out they were together when they weren’t and I’m a single parent so I know how hard it can be but she has a better setup then me and the majority of single parents I wish I could give my child over to its dad for 2/3 nights a week but I can’t so she’s very lucky she has a baby daddy who is decent because I would kill to be in her position I parent alone 24/7 and have done since my daughter was 6 months old her dad was never much help nor his family but he also passed away then last year so she won’t have any recollection of her father at all so Siobhan should do less moaning

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
He runs a business. So what? He works like millions of other parents. It’s not exactly medal worthy.

Reactions: 10
He runs a business. So what? He works like millions of other parents. It’s not exactly medal worthy.
Ok siobhan calm down girl if he wasn’t providing for his child people would have something to say but the fact he is it’s still a problem 🤷‍♀️She has a better setup then most single parents I’d kill to be in her position and so would many others so she should moan less about it. My child’s father is dead I do everything myself and work full time plus run an household unlike her which she seems to struggle with she can’t even clean a small 2 bedroom house without needing help. She has no idea the actual struggles she moans about things that she shouldn’t moan about like no high chairs in a restaurant etc or that her local coffee shop didn’t have the coffee she likes she comes across as a spoilt brat who has no concept of the reality of life and she has a better life then most with her day drinking and nights away without her child and she should consider herself lucky that she has a decent enough dad for her child because my child’s dad never gave me a penny when he was alive nor took her 2/3 nights a week

Last edited:
It’s not a zero sum game. They can both be flawed.
Look it sounds like you’ve had a tough time and your partner was clearly tit, but with all due respect, if that’s what you’re comparing Ned to it’s a low bar. He might be a great guy, he might not. However holding down a job and having his own kid 2 nights a week doesn’t make him the second coming of Christ.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m sorry, what have I missed - Wedding prep? Who is getting wed, because it sure isn’t ole’ Jan over here, she only got the ride once, ole neddy boy is wishing he’d put a ring on it for sure, but that’s not the sort of ring slobbers wants!!!

• Haha
I cannot understand why people on here take such personal offense to comments made about specific individuals, no one is commenting on you or your situation. Lord god, can we not just slag off wannabe influencers without people getting their knickers in a twist.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
I haven’t followed here in ages just saw there she has a baby and is a single mom according to her! Came on here straight away for an update can anyone point me in the direction of baby daddy Ned?? She’s still as painful as ever I see…🤪😫🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I haven’t followed here in ages just saw there she has a baby and is a single mom according to her! Came on here straight away for an update can anyone point me in the direction of baby daddy Ned?? She’s still as painful as ever I see…🤪😫🙈
May I direct you to the wiki at the top. Grab a cuppa.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.