Siobhan O'Hagan #68 Shiv cant do a pull up, Ned cant pull out, starting a business, gives Chatgpt a shout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Free jugs of dilute is enough to make her move out of Dublin…she lives in an absolute bubble, patronising, “oh aren’t ye so cute in the country with your free jugs of dilute” 🙄😳 discovered country life now.
And in a pub again...is that their full time hobby?
Dublin match on later...Brace yerselves for Dublin's number 1 fan!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There was no word from Shiv when Dublin were playing biggest Leinster rivals Meath a couple of weeks back. But now they are playing Offaly and she's with the family it will be a big deal for the bandwagonning gobshite.

I'd say being in a pub with the O'Hagan clan is a fooking nightmare. Smarmy obnoxious and yer wan with the camera out eye bleeping herself and regaling anyone who listen about how great she is.

Reactions: 21
Free jugs of dilute is enough to make her move out of Dublin…she lives in an absolute bubble, patronising, “oh aren’t ye so cute in the country with your free jugs of dilute” 🙄😳 discovered country life now.
she can just bring her nagin of vodka now, no need to pay for mixers. The financial advisor will be thrilled with her

• Haha
Reactions: 20
No mention of Wexford getting a surprise bating yesterday either yet trots out the jersey

Reactions: 5
Antrim will be grand without her backing thank you very much!!haha Don't inflict that on the county!
Here I'm from limerick, it's a miracle she hasn't tried to wangle her way on that bandwagon!
Well done Antrim!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Been around a while now but I think this could be the first time I’ve ever actually seen her mams rocky road!! Feels like I’ve seen a celebrity!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Is she working for the Wexford tourism board or something jez

Wexford is the new Bali
#livingthedream

• Haha
Reactions: 14
On a side note, I wonder does Raisin ever think, I wish Shiv and Coddles would duck off for a while so my baby and I can actually spend time with my parents. From the minute they land home til they leave she’s on top of them and it’s selfish as duck considering herself and heart emoji see her parents all the time.

Reactions: 46
Peanut has made an appearance, I repeat, Peanut has made an appearance.
Rumour has it he took himself off to a mountaintop monastery in Tibet to shut himself off from Shivs nonsense after the family holiday.

The holiday romance was the final straw. Peanut was in the ned next door for Coddles conception. He heard it all.
---
On a side note, I wonder does Raisin ever think, I wish Shiv and Coddles would duck off for a while so my baby and I can actually spend time with my parents. From the minute they land home til they leave she’s on top of them and it’s selfish as duck considering herself and heart emoji see her parents all the time.
Definitely agree with this. Siobhan is always trying to win the parents attention over Raisin.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
My God calm the jets.... I thought from your previous post regarding paying €75 more that you thought she had purchased it but you obviously were talking about people in general.
I was talking about me getting one for €10 which is €75 less then what sinead is charging

Reactions: 1
What’s your thoughts on Waterbabies?
Why you being smart we had moved past that about a month ago Jesus move on love or have you nothing else to talk about so try and be an hole. Let’s talk about her in Wexford or don’t comment at all because this is of no irrelevance clearly looking for an argument 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Feeling brave with the family posting emoji baby since she's been in hiding for a while?
Ned will be down on his bike soon enough hah

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.