Sineads Curvy Style #27, Slimming World diet is all in her head, shes horsing down pasta chips & ...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If ever I needed proof to vote Sinn Féin, here it is. The highest office of the state in a photo with a fellow uneducated idiot who was never told no by their parents,
Even the Eurovision contestants had the sense not to be photographed with the worls’s equivalent of Sinead O Brien.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
More extentions in by the looks of it
They are definite extensions.
see on the left above with the little parting in her hair, you can see the tape.
Also, you can see the difference in colour with her own hair at the back as it sits over the tapes. I know this because I have tapes and can spot them a mile off here.

Reactions: 3
Saying that her dad and brother in law passed recently in her speech is abit much, its a year, just say they passed last year! Why didnt she dedicate the award to her mum and sister ? If it was a women in business event empowering women? I think that would have been more appropriate imo!

Reactions: 10
Saying that her dad and brother in law passed recently in her speech is abit much, its a year, just say they passed last year! Why didnt she dedicate the award to her mum and sister ? If it was a women in business event empowering women? I think that would have been more appropriate imo!
And seeing as they constantly have her child so she can prance around playing boss witch or go on the lash??

Reactions: 9
In true Sinead style!! All she’s short is the curry sauce!!
She must have gotten Hangry and they were all feeding her! She must not have had her Jambons on the way up coz she would have been saving herself for her free meal and wine! No shame in her to even try and hide the fact she is as common as muck useless piece of tit!
---
The faces she pulls by the way being made do shots! When we all know the same one would lick the shot off the ground of the smoking area in D'icon if she spilt a drop!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
The bra is off, the Chanx are off, and the nipples look like they’re pointing at something on the floor.

IMG_0209.jpeg

• Haha
The bra is off, the Chanx are off, and the nipples look like they’re pointing at something on the floor.

View attachment 2931640
There is the barrel gut on her.

A stone nearly off my hole. She hasn't stopped eating nor drinking since she "started" SW. It's been a month, she would easily have lost more if she stuck to it properly, her being the Whale she is.

She looks 6 months pregnant in that pic. But then that's her day to day look anyway. Glutton.

Reactions: 2
God she’s an absolute show, shovelling the food down eating the chips with her bare hands. And who is the imbecile beside her tending to her like a two year old with the bib??