Secret Celebrity Gossip #161

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to revert back to the Met (only just caught up)
What’s the deal? Is the dress code the more outrageous the better or is it all about craving attention (showing up and showing your growler)
Genuinely interested
There's a theme each year and the outfit should relate to the theme in some way. Outrageous is definitely the aim for some designers and wearers - it's that kind of night.
This year the theme had the word "garden" in it. But I think some of the looks were more inspired by the whole theme which I believe was a line from a poem, while others went more literal and focused on the floral side of things.

Reactions: 8
Slow Thai was nicknamed Slow Ty as a kid due to his slow speech. The teeth are those god awful grills that rappers and roadmen alike seem to go for. If you Google pics, his teeth were perfectly acceptable beforehand.

tit celeb encounter story - I once followed Jade Jones into my local Greggs where we had a convo about Sausage & Bean melts and me sharing his wife’s name

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Yesterday I couldn't for the life of me remember Lorraine Kelly's name and all my brain would do is repeat "growler, growler" over and over again until I was able to Google her

• Haha
Reactions: 30
This is a BRILLIANT new game! 🤣

‘The Jam, who are not made of jam … ‘
‘The Cardigans, who are not wearing cardigans as it’s actually quite mild out today …’
‘The Police, who have no power of arrest …’
‘The Kinks, who actually prefer lights-off missionary … ‘
This is my sorta game! I could totally annoy everyone by flooding the thread with these!

'Lady Gaga, who does not suffer from any psychiatric disorder...'
'Taylor Swift, who is in fact not a tailor...'
'The Beatles, who were not actually beetles...'
'Whitney Houston, who was born in New Jersey, not Texas'

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This is my sorta game! I could totally annoy everyone by flooding the thread with these!

'Lady Gaga, who does not suffer from any psychiatric disorder...'
'Taylor Swift, who is in fact not a tailor...'
'The Beatles, who were not actually beetles...'
'Whitney Houston, who was born in New Jersey, not Texas'
The Jam who were not made of Jam

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yesterday I couldn't for the life of me remember Lorraine Kelly's name and all my brain would do is repeat "growler, growler" over and over again until I was able to Google her
I hope “growler, growler” wasn’t your search words

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This is a BRILLIANT new game! 🤣

‘The Jam, who are not made of jam … ‘
‘The Cardigans, who are not wearing cardigans as it’s actually quite mild out today …’
‘The Police, who have no power of arrest …’
‘The Kinks, who actually prefer lights-off missionary … ‘
Simple Minds who are actually quite intelligent

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Slow Thai was nicknamed Slow Ty as a kid due to his slow speech. The teeth are those god awful grills that rappers and roadmen alike seem to go for. If you Google pics, his teeth were perfectly acceptable beforehand.

tit celeb encounter story - I once followed Jade Jones into my local Greggs where we had a convo about Sausage & Bean melts and me sharing his wife’s name
Yeah zoomed in you can see that they are grills, from afar they look like they are rotten.
I bet they were stupid money.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 26

Why did they think this was a good idea
So she's never owned a dog and has a phobia of dogs? Why on Earth would anyone then think she should host this show? A show literally called For The Love of Dogs???

Another victim of ITV's over reliance on the same few presenters. But surely one of the other regulars could do better? There's bound to be at least a few dog lovers amongst them!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Just heard the abomination of Beyonces :sick: Jolene again. Like ffs she butchered it, missed the whole funking point of Dollys song, the fragility of a woman who has got so woen out and desperate she's appealing to the woman, because she knows her man is a tart.
Beyonce....no one wants to fight you over JayZ, noone.

Actually Raye does a stellar job of an updated Jolene with "Natalie, don't", would recommend, 5*

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So she's never owned a dog and has a phobia of dogs? Why on Earth would anyone then think she should host this show? A show literally called For The Love of Dogs???

Another victim of ITV's over reliance on the same few presenters. But surely one of the other regulars could do better? There's bound to be at least a few dog lovers amongst them!
That'd be like asking me to present that program!

But if they did they'd get the reply given in Arkle

I/e duck off

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think Julian Clary would be good in For The Love of Dogs. He was a good friend of Paul’s and it’s well known he loves dogs and has always had them.

• Heart
Reactions: 95
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.