Secret Celebrity Gossip #161

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been in the garden listening to Smooth Radio while I attempted to renovate some wicker furniture I got from the charity shop and George Michael was played every 3 records, the second favourite male singer on there today was Rod Stewart. Very pleasant it was.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Kate Beckinsale has posted on IG denying that she’s ever had plastic surgery/botox/fillers etc

*cough* bullshit! *cough*

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
A question and not celeb gossip (except when I'm a celeb in my own head)
But does everyone else have that moment of panic when they log onto tattle after several hours away or the following morning and there are 9+ red reaction alerts and you wonder in mere seconds, wtf what did I write? did I write when I was drunk? Wtf did i write when i was angry? What nonsense did I share when I couldn't go to sleep in the middle of the night? And Wtf did i write when I was writing when I was tired and fell asleep and the phone hit my chin and somehow pressed the post reply button.
And the utter relief when it's nothing bad!😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
Imagine having the nerve to say you’ve had no work done and it’s so bloody obvious you have!

Reactions: 45
Today I learned that Rod Stewart played a free NYE show in Brazil, at Copacabana beach, Rio, in 1994.

4.2 MILLION people attended.

IMG_5542.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
A question and not celeb gossip (except when I'm a celeb in my own head)
But does everyone else have that moment of panic when they log onto tattle after several hours away or the following morning and there are 9+ red reaction alerts and you wonder in mere seconds, wtf what did I write? did I write when I was drunk? Wtf did i write when i was angry? What nonsense did I share when I couldn't go to sleep in the middle of the night? And Wtf did i write when I was writing when I was tired and fell asleep and the phone hit my chin and somehow pressed the post reply button.
And the utter relief when it's nothing bad!😄
Only 9? I've had over 50 before now. And very rarely anything bad, except when people disagree with me on one or more of Tattle's pet annoyances or randomly sick react posts because i don't belive their deranged conspiracy theories 😅

I did also once, while ill with a chest infection (made worse by drinking quite a lot) start writing a post with the phrase "this reminds me of the Twitter", which was then saved as a draft for ~12 hours. I have absolutely no idea what I was intending to post

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Today I learned that Rod Stewart played a free NYE show in Brazil, at Copacabana beach, Rio, in 1994.

4.2 MILLION people attended.

View attachment 2917661
Someone on my Facebook was at Madonna’s concert in Rio last night which was attended by over 1.6 million people which she declared was the largest ever concert for any artist. I’m sat on my hands now to stop myself from typing Rod got there first.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Didn't Iron Maiden have the record for the largest audience at one point? Also at a free concert in Brazil, iirc

Reactions: 9
Only 9? I've had over 50 before now. And very rarely anything bad, except when people disagree with me on one or more of Tattle's pet annoyances or randomly sick react posts because i don't belive their deranged conspiracy theories 😅

I did also once, while ill with a chest infection (made worse by drinking quite a lot) start writing a post with the phrase "this reminds me of the Twitter", which was then saved as a draft for ~12 hours. I have absolutely no idea what I was intending to post
I was trying to be humble and plucked a number out of the air!😜

the saved as draft posts are a grateful relief when one thankfully didn't post whatever gibberish, and also a good wake up slap to remind to think before posting 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There’s a thread on Mumsnet about Michael Barrymore at the moment, couple of posters (I.e. Barrymore) desperately going on about libel and telling posters who are critical to shut up,as there’s no proof etc.
Has he got a bot from in China liking his TikTok’s and monitoring tit said about him or something? its creepy as duck.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Has he got a bot from in China liking his TikTok’s and monitoring tit said about him or something?
It’s probably Barrymore himself. It’s not like he has much else on at the moment. I always wonder how these washed up celebs make their money and what they do with their time when they’re no longer getting work because a lot of them seem averse to getting a real job.

Reactions: 40
There’s a thread on Mumsnet about Michael Barrymore at the moment, couple of posters (I.e. Barrymore) desperately going on about libel and telling posters who are critical to shut up,as there’s no proof etc.
Has he got a bot from in China liking his TikTok’s and monitoring tit said about him or something? its creepy as duck.
I work with people a lot younger than me and therefore who didn’t grow up with him on their TVs. They follow his TikTok, love his - what they deem - naff, try hard personality, and a few have said “he’s like when my dad tried to chat with my friends.”

I’ve gone on ad nauseam as to what happened, his subsequent behaviour etc but it seems to fall on deaf ears. I don’t think it’s bots; I think it’s young people totally oblivious.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Random one but I feel you internet sleuths may know the answer... the archive.is site I've used for years to get behind paywalls is no longer working.

Does anyone have another way of reading such links please?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.