Secret Celebrity Gossip #161

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘I’m fierce hungry so I am‘
It's strange to read that Eamonn ended up getting lawyers involved over the impression because I remember Jon Culshaw saying that Eamonn once left him a jokey reference to it in a dressing room before interviewing him. It was a note along the lines of 'I did get you a gift but I ate it, so I did!'.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don't know if I believe much of the stuff about Clooney but it's so well known they've got to be taking the piss with that headline 😂
Warner Bros have even booked hotel rooms for him and whoever is his male "companion". It's very well known in the film industry that he's as queer as a bottle of crisps.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Very interesting.. I have heard about George and his nefarious ways.. I actually thought this one was not a scam.. it’s funny now thinking about it.. something happened with a young man I think he was Italian.. all of a sudden he decided to settle down.. tsk tsk I wonder…
His "marriage" to "human rights lawyer" Amal is as real as a £3 note which is as real as her "career".

The biggest sham in Hollywood. He is a wrong 'un and I pray he gets exposed.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
All of those words really make me shudder, I also hate titties 🤣
I have no clue where it comes from but here in Scotland a lady's undercarriage is called fud but it's usually used to call out someone who has done something daft along the lines of 'Ya bloody fud!'. My mum hates the word with a vengeance to the point she will get mad if it is said. She swears like a trooper and it's her second language like most Scots but if anyone ever says that one word in front of her, she goes nuclear.
---
His "marriage" to "human rights lawyer" Amal is as real as a £3 note which is as real as her "career".

The biggest sham in Hollywood. He is a wrong 'un and I pray he gets exposed.
There have been rumours about him and Rande Gerber for years. For a while, Harry Styles was supposed to be in a threesome with them according to stories and they ended up falling out for a bit because one was jealous when the other was spending 'time' with him. It admittedly sounds mad but with the stuff that is coming out, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if one day it is revealed to be true.

Reactions: 13
I knew a lesbian (ex) friend who was very unhappy about being attracted to women who would say things like 'I wish I was straight' (suggesting it somehow made her life harder, maybe?) which always astonished me. She is in her 60s now.
Why astounded? I have lesbian friends half your friend’s age and they have come up against prejudice, abuse and aggro.

Someone born lesbian in the 1950s/60s would have had an even worse time of it.

Reactions: 23
Amal Clooney had the worst fake pregnancy ever. They were so careful to make sure that they avoided saying she gave birth in case they had to back track.

“This morning Amal and George welcomed Ella and Alexander Clooney into their lives,” said the statement. “Ella, Alexander and Amal are all healthy, happy and doing fine. George is sedated and should recover in a few days.”

Oh! The japes! Let’s get a tit joke in to try and distract people from the weird wording.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Eamonn didn't get divorced from his first wife until nearly 10 years after he started a relationship with Ruth, always felt a bit like he kept Ruth hanging on for years and only bothered finally getting divorced after their son was born.
I’ve always got the impression Eamonn’s Mum is probably quite a strict Catholic or at least very old fashioned and didn’t like the idea of him getting divorced and being with his ‘other woman‘. I remember years ago, Rylan was presenting This Morning with Ruth because Eamonn had gone back to Ireland to see his Mum because she was ill. Ruth said something like ‘I hope you get well soon Mrs Holmes’. That seemed weird to me. They’d been together for years and had a kid together but she wasn’t even on first name terms with his Mum. And Eamonn always seemed to dote on his Mum so a difficult situation all round. Just my reading of the situation though. Maybe completely wrong.

I like Eamonn, he doesn’t talk tit and can’t hide his real feelings. I’m sure he’s not easy to live with so I’m sure Ruth hasn’t always had it easy. I hope she gives as good as she gets. I think she does.. However, This interview was gold! Watched it live! Can’t stand that little runt Philith
---

I agree. It was seedy and dirty looking.
I let him off for being ratty when he gets hardly any sleep with Ruth's severe snoring, after seeing that TV programme about it.
With that and the back pain I'd have committed murder!
Can't remember if they cured her.

Reactions: 12
I have no clue where it comes from but here in Scotland a lady's undercarriage is called fud but it's usually used to call out someone who has done something daft along the lines of 'Ya bloody fud!'. My mum hates the word with a vengeance to the point she will get mad if it is said. She swears like a trooper and it's her second language like most Scots but if anyone ever says that one word in front of her, she goes nuclear.
---

There have been rumours about him and Rande Gerber for years. For a while, Harry Styles was supposed to be in a threesome with them according to stories and they ended up falling out for a bit because one was jealous when the other was spending 'time' with him. It admittedly sounds mad but with the stuff that is coming out, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if one day it is revealed to be true.
Fuds a great word. Very underused these days

• Haha
Amal Clooney had the worst fake pregnancy ever. They were so careful to make sure that they avoided saying she gave birth in case they had to back track.

“This morning Amal and George welcomed Ella and Alexander Clooney into their lives,” said the statement. “Ella, Alexander and Amal are all healthy, happy and doing fine. George is sedated and should recover in a few days.”

Oh! The japes! Let’s get a tit joke in to try and distract people from the weird wording.
Are we really still doing the "fake pregnancy" bit?

"Welcoming" a child is quite a common phrase.

Amal has every incentive to get actual up the duff pregnant by a millionaire film star who she can guarantee several years dosh from even if she decides to throw him over.

Same with most of these "fake PR" couples, who probably aren't actually fake they're just annoying and want everyone to look at them.

Reactions: 18
Well, everyone can believe what they like can’t they. However a woman on Real Housewives of Beverley Hills faked a pregnancy with a surrogate, so it totally does happen, particularly in wealthy circles.
Also, I wasn’t claiming the babies weren’t biologically theirs, so it’s exactly the same incentive for Amal, but without the hard work.

• Wow
Was just reading about James Anderson retiring from cricket and how it was leaked before he even had time to tell his family and friends. Why do people need to be the first to know the news and share it all the time, get the exclusive?
Obviously we are here for the gossip and finding out things celebrities wouldn’t like us to know but that made me a bit sad he couldn’t break that news himself

Reactions: 10
Did his club leak it then? Thats tit of them if so.
Still, most people would mention retirement to their family and friends wouldn’t they?

Reactions: 3
George Clooney is 100% gay. My friend has worked on a few films with him.

Whilst Amal is never anywhere to be seen, his male "hairdresser" and male "security" live with him on location on all his projects and are always with him.

Reader, they are neither hairstylists nor security.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 81
Did his club leak it then? Thats tit of them if so.
Still, most people would mention retirement to their family and friends wouldn’t they?
No it is international cricket, so he had a meeting with the coach and captain where they talked about the future and that really they wanted to explore younger players and give them a chance and the Guardian reported that discussion so he hasn’t really made the final decision before that meeting although he said his dad had suspected it was coming.

• Wow
Reactions: 5

Whilst Amal is never anywhere to be seen, his male "hairdresser" and male "security" live with him on location on all his projects and are always with him.

Are either of them Bruno Mars though?

Seriously, I can’t believe someone would go to the bother of a fake marriage and kids (I know they’re real) just to cover up their sexuality. He’s not that bleeping important and he’s not leading man material any more so what does it matter? Is he hoping to run for president one day?

Reactions: 32

Are they a throuple?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.