Sasha Fontain #44 Where there’s a will there’s a way.. out the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Roland rats 🐀 definitely in charge of Kevin the gerbil Ffsake she’s definitely in the mould of its leader worzel

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What a dead embarrassing evening . Listen to the racist plastic old nan wanting to wake up simple
Smiler who can’t take his drink .
Poor dumb dumb now stuck with them for days . The fact they don’t know how to have a good time without alcohol says it all .

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ffsake worzel wants to shut it legs otherwise it will be flashing it growler and bunch of grapes 🍇 scummy old woman

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The moment we have all been waiting for … The much awaited “Fiiiiiiiiy diamanteeeeees” The fact that her friend of five years (whatever ) is even allowing this to happen says it all !

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
The moment we have all been waiting for … The much awaited “Fiiiiiiiiy diamanteeeeees” The fact that her friend of five years (whatever ) is even allowing this to happen says it all !
It looks like it’s gonna stop the blood circulation (with any luck) 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s knees are wonky like it’s eyebrows and bent and buckled fingers 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She says I think I’m gonna wear the black dress. Like she has never wore it in ages.
I think she is gonna be ragin about the neighbours and their music

• Haha
What a boring evening. It’s rubbish and I’m having more fun drinking my sav blanc at home. Seriously rubbish and she looks a bloody state. Smiler is not a party animal is he. Think he wishes he was at home and her face is struggling to stay polite 😂😂😂

• Haha
Only nans !
Now to stagger up to the club house to drink more booze and feel sick in the morning . Yuk

• Haha
Reactions: 6
that smiler is boring i just knew he‘d struggle being there!

• Haha
that smiler is boring i just knew he‘d struggle being there!
The thing is drinking just to get black out drunk is boring . He likes just chatting and doesn’t need to drink like these old women .
It’s them that are boring he’s just a little simple , harmless really .

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.