Sarah’s Day #74 Activewear flop, hair like a mop, baiting baby number three, face filler we can see!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So sarah was talking about her pregnancy "nor-jah" today and said "if you know you know" 🙄 I'm sure a lot of people (myself included) would love to know what pregnancy symptoms are like. I know this isn't a big deal in the scheme of things, but she's so insensitive it's not funny.
Also 'if you know you know' like pregnancy nausea is some secret symptom only those who've been pregnant know about 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Also 'if you know you know' like pregnancy nausea is some secret symptom only those who've been pregnant know about 😂
She's actually in a super special exclusive club! 😆 It took four whole months of blood, sweat and cream pies for her to get accepted.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Is it not concerning that a 2 year old can just take a pillow case off the bed and play with it to the extent that you can't then find it?? What if he put it over his head and suffocated? I mean I get 2 year olds are fast and sneaky but a pillowcase is a suffocation risk no?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Not Sarah talking about eating chicken nuggets and kfc etc, trying to convince everyone she is not disordered in her eating anymore. For everyone in her dms asking her how she stays so healthy…
Also guys, this is just an update, hiiiii. Boom! Mother’s Day ad. $$$

Reactions: 20
Sez walks into a bar. The barman says, "Why the long face?"
Screenshot_20240510-163432_Instagram.jpg

Sorry, couldn't resist.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Sez walks into a bar. The barman says, "Why the long face?"
View attachment 2926167
Sorry, couldn't resist.
I know this has been discussed a lot, but I’ll never understand why she got those veneers. She had really lovely natural teeth and they didn’t take up her entire face.

I actually think Sarah is naturally beautiful. But she’s just pumped herself full of fillers and procedures that she never needed in the first place, and all it’s done is age her and make her look haggard.

Reactions: 28
The face of a man who has realised he can eat real food tonight because Sarah has gone away for a wedding.
IMG_8674.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Is it not concerning that a 2 year old can just take a pillow case off the bed and play with it to the extent that you can't then find it?? What if he put it over his head and suffocated? I mean I get 2 year olds are fast and sneaky but a pillowcase is a suffocation risk no?
A pillowcase is usually breathable but l get what you mean 👍
---
I know this has been discussed a lot, but I’ll never understand why she got those veneers. She had really lovely natural teeth and they didn’t take up her entire face.

I actually think Sarah is naturally beautiful. But she’s just pumped herself full of fillers and procedures that she never needed in the first place, and all it’s done is age her and make her look haggard.
If you go back to her original videos she looked much nicer then than she does now. When l was scrolling back in time recently pre kids l was genuinely shocked at how she has changed and it has not been an improvement.

Reactions: 11
The most recent round of car stories are markedly different from her normal song and dance. She hasn’t got motor mouth, you can see apprehension in her eyes, and she’s clearly searching for the “right” words. It’s still a load of BS but it’s the closest she’s gotten to truly relatable in a very long time.

Do I think she’s sorry? No. Do I think she’s got a new mindful approach to content creation? No. I DO think friends, family, and probably managers / sponsors have struck the fear of capitalism in her heart, though. (Because, let’s be real, she can pay lip service to God all she wants but she has always been guided by money more than her faith.)

Reactions: 17
Just say it's a "meat free" meal and leave it at that, she then had to say this dairy filled meal was "plant based".
Do people really take dietary advice from this twit?
Screenshot_20240510_222709_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20240510_222804_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
lol at Sarah admitting she barely works and when she does she gets nauseous because it’s too much for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Comments on the outspoken insta post about the episode are sending me into a rage. People saying that they have PCOS and they were told they would struggle to conceive and ended up getting pregnant so she’s “not lying.” How do they not see she lied about her diagnosis? And they’re not understanding that she very RECENTLY baited her fertility issues with THIS pregnancy???

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Comments on the outspoken insta post about the episode are sending me into a rage. People saying that they have PCOS and they were told they would struggle to conceive and ended up getting pregnant so she’s “not lying.” How do they not see she lied about her diagnosis? And they’re not understanding that she very RECENTLY baited her fertility issues with THIS pregnancy???
Sarah is an "influencer", safe to assume everything that comes out if her mouth is a lie.

Reactions: 11
It’s so disheartening to see people on outspoken Insta not listen to the podcast and just going off the posted clips - if they listened to the whole thing they’ve relayed it perfectly and professionally too. 😞

I reached out to Hannah about joining us to chat here for support & she said she’s been following along but tattle isn’t taking any new signups! We got you Han! 💕

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Just say it's a "meat free" meal and leave it at that, she then had to say this dairy filled meal was "plant based".
Do people really take dietary advice from this twit?
View attachment 2926757
View attachment 2926758
Wel plant-based usually means vegan so is very different to just meat free which is veggie.
Also if the recipe you shared is what she used then she was once again falsely advertising her cooking as it's definitely not plant-based/vegan, the idiot.

Reactions: 12
It’s so disheartening to see people on outspoken Insta not listen to the podcast and just going off the posted clips - if they listened to the whole thing they’ve relayed it perfectly and professionally too. 😞

I reached out to Hannah about joining us to chat here for support & she said she’s been following along but tattle isn’t taking any new signups! We got you Han! 💕
Did you give her a referral code so she can join?

Reactions: 5
The posts on the Outspoken Instagram and Tiktok have been deleted. The podcast episode is still up though. Pure speculation but I'm wondering if Kurt has been threatening legal action again.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
The posts on the Outspoken Instagram and Tiktok have been deleted. The podcast episode is still up though. Pure speculation but I'm wondering if Kurt has been threatening legal action again.
I thought that maybe they were sick of people watching the small clips and then defending her and them having to explain so it was easier to delete.

Reactions: 8
Is it wrong to hope her friend who’s getting married chose an ugly bridesmaid dress just to mess with Sezzy? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9