Sarah’s Day #74 Activewear flop, hair like a mop, baiting baby number three, face filler we can see!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know what she thinks she’s achieving by commenting on the outspoken podcasts TikToks. Unless she wants them to talk about her. But she’s just poking the bear at this point, looking forward to their podcast tomorrow. 😂

Reactions: 18
She's the biggest gaslighter I've ever come across, i don't how she can claim she had pcos and imbalanced hormones for years, then pretend she didn't bulid of whole yt channel off this basis which was a lie, the only reason she would struggle to conceive due to her lack of menstrual cycle her own fault because because she had ED, once her period returned she didn't struggle conceive at all didn't need any fertility help or anything.. biggest lair.
It’s baffling, isn’t it?

There are receipts all over her channels… yet she denies everything that people call her out on. It’s astounding that she is too dense to realise she’d have less “haters” under her belt if she’d just say “sorry guys, I fucked up” every now and then. Better yet, she could cut out even more hate if she just thought before she posted.

She genuinely has the ability and the platform to make a difference but she just… chooses not to. It’s bleeping odd.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Yep it was her PCOS and other issues she was experiencing that drew me to her channel thinking a holistic approach would help where docs couldn't/wouldn't. But she lost me at the eating a bag of fruit and nut mix for a meal and anything she was being actively paid to promote.
Sarah never showed any structure in her life that looked like she was actually doing well, everything was chaotic and that just didn't work for me who did a 9-5 routine.

Yep it was her PCOS and other issues she was experiencing that drew me to her channel thinking a holistic approach would help where docs couldn't/wouldn't. But she lost me at the eating a bag of fruit and nut mix for a meal and anything she was being actively paid to promote.
Sarah never showed any structure in her life that looked like she was actually doing well, everything was chaotic and that just didn't work for me who did a 9-5 routine.
She ate fruit and nut mix as a meal?!

Reactions: 10
Do we have a bingo card for this yet? Sarah has probably already seen your post and is brainstorming something as we speak!

Here’s some ideas for you Sarah:

• F or M are sick! Maybe we could sneak in a cheeky hospital trip?!
• Ooohhhh we could bait a miscarriage? You’re really good at that!
• You are suffering from a mysterious illness! Bonus points if you go to Sutho emergency department and take a photo with your hospital band.

Who knows what she might come up with! I’m on the edge of my seat! 🍿
She is so predictable it's laughable, the content suggestions you made are on rotation with her.

Reactions: 8
I’m just imaging all of this unfolding, Sarah ranting to Kurt about it and how evil everyone calling her out is, meanwhile he’s having an existential crisis, piecing together finally and realising that she did in fact lie about everything

• Haha
Reactions: 21
UPDATE EVERYONE
I’ve reached out to the outspoken girls and they have responded and said they will be doing a segment this Friday! If you have any screenshots of DMs or comment threads you think need to be discussed in regards to Sarah’s behaviour toward her followers, send them in!!!
Awesome!!

Anyone remember when Sarah and Kurt called fans witches? I can't even remember what it was in relation to.

Reactions: 14
Awesome!!

Anyone remember when Sarah and Kurt called fans witches? I can't even remember what it was in relation to.
Wasn’t it when he just about ended up a quadriplegic from ju-jitsu training (or some ott extrapolation of the back injury he got). When followers questioned his apparent flexibility the following week they called the followers witches.

• Sick
Wasn’t it when he just about ended up a quadriplegic from ju-jitsu training (or some ott extrapolation of the back injury he got). When followers questioned his apparent flexibility the following week they called the followers witches.
That was when Kurt called everyone "dumb dumbs" :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
patiently waiting for Sarah’s response 🙇‍♀️ I’m hoping that people power does its thing and the outspoken podcast a) spreads this further, and b) people wake up to who this person actually is that they’re supporting.

Reactions: 14
patiently waiting for Sarah’s response 🙇‍♀️ I’m hoping that people power does its thing and the outspoken podcast a) spreads this further, and b) people wake up to who this person actually is that they’re supporting.
I’m betting Sarah’s response will either be 50 manic stories calling everyone a “hater” and “obsessive fan”, or crying and saying everyone is being insensitive and attacking her when she’s “so pregnant” 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What do we think of the outspoken podcast’s segment on Sarah today? I think they did a good job covering the basis of it, hopefully it’s enough of a wake up call to listeners who still support Satan (wow my autocorrect has never been so accurate)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What do we think of the outspoken podcast’s segment on Sarah today? I think they did a good job covering the basis of it, hopefully it’s enough of a wake up call to listeners who still support Satan (wow my autocorrect has never been so accurate)
I think they did a good job. They outlined the whole scenario well and didn't give her any leeway or excuses. I think they were right in stating she is lashing out at her followers who fund her lifestyle.

Reactions: 22
So sarah was talking about her pregnancy "nor-jah" today and said "if you know you know" 🙄 I'm sure a lot of people (myself included) would love to know what pregnancy symptoms are like. I know this isn't a big deal in the scheme of things, but she's so insensitive it's not funny.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27