Sarah This Mama Life #33 Poor baby’s not content, but he’s #CONTENT

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God, if those are the texts she’s happily showing then I dread to think what else she sends him.
She’s horrible to him.
For the millionth time Sarah, all this was your own choice.

Reactions: 8
Imagine turning your phone on and finally connecting to wifi for your allocated ten minutes a week to be greeted by that barrage of abuse

Reactions: 16
Imagine turning your phone on and finally connecting to wifi for your allocated ten minutes a week to be greeted by that barrage of abuse
Exactly- his job is probably incredibly difficult for him combined with him probably missing his family like crazy, it would be nice for him to turn his phone on and see photos of his baby with “miss you daddy, can’t wait to see you again!” Rather than “I can’t wait to ‘get to know you’” as if he’s some distant relative.
How utterly cruel.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
“what you’re dreaming of becomes reality” Sarah please.

Yes dreaming of life with a third kid. Looks absolutely ✨magical✨. Whinging, moaning, guilt tripping your husband via text, small portions, attending every after school activity on offer, (read: “making sure the kids don’t get fat or you have to spend any quality time with them). Her most positive post was about finding Wee Content a nursery place 😂

Reactions: 11
The WhatsApp messages are probably fake. She’ll probably delete before he reads them.

Reactions: 1
No wonder she doesn’t have many people in her life, she is utterly draining. I genuinely don’t think she can be happy about anything because if she gets her way and they move abroad, you bet she’s going to be whinging about that too.

So many other families have a “normal” like that or worse. This is a temporary situation that the elder two children have dealt with before while the younger one doesn’t really know. What is life like for Isla and Lachlan? Pussyfooting around mum, shipped here, there and everywhere because she doesn’t want to be with them, constantly fighting for attention because their mum films everything and spends ages online whinging to people (some of whom will be an awful lot worse off than her).

And all this made worse because she knew what she signed up for when she had kids with a guy in the Navy!

Reactions: 13
Jesus Christ! Surely you’d try to make the whole situation easier and more pleasant instead of making him feel worse than he probably does about missing the baby stage! I absolutely despise her

Jesus Christ! Surely you’d try to make the whole situation easier and more pleasant instead of making him feel worse than he probably does about missing the baby stage! I absolutely despise her
She makes everyone miserable when sinbad is on deployment- the kids, her husband… instead of trying to stay positive for the sake of the kids and her husband who has a very difficult job, she just spews hate at everyone

So apparently she’s not one to moan about the algorithm BUT she’s the only person I’ve ever seen mention the algorithm

So apparently she’s not one to moan about the algorithm BUT she’s the only person I’ve ever seen mention the algorithm
I love how she thinks it’s the algorithm but it’s more like her content is so mind numbing and tit

Reactions: 15
I think she is gutted the channel mum era is over and CONTENT hasn’t brought in all of the new followers and ads she was hoping for. So algorithm to blame. Also Aren’t you supposed to keep young babies with you while they nap/sleep?

Reactions: 12
Why setting up a "newborn" channel? Content is nearly 5 months old! I think the nursery "settling in" sessions will start very soon!

Reactions: 7