Sarah This Mama Life #33 Poor baby’s not content, but he’s #CONTENT

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one that would simply not bother going to a wedding in her circumstances? A very young baby, husband away, two other kids, family at the literal other end of the country. Unless it was my best friend or a very close family member I just wouldn’t bother going!

Reactions: 13
Am I the only one that would simply not bother going to a wedding in her circumstances? A very young baby, husband away, two other kids, family at the literal other end of the country. Unless it was my best friend or a very close family member I just wouldn’t bother going!
What's the betting it's another instamum getting married?

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else follow her friend Karena Valentina on Instagram? They seem to be good friends but seem really mismatched as friends
I always think this too, they’re so different. They didn’t go to the same school, I think they both went to uni in Aberdeen, but Karena is 2 years younger than Sarah. They definitely don’t have the same friendship group. Maybe they worked together at Enigma, I can remember most of the girls that worked there but not Karena specifically. It does feel a bit like another one of those friendships that Sarah clings onto 😬

Reactions: 3
I always think this too, they’re so different. They didn’t go to the same school, I think they both went to uni in Aberdeen, but Karena is 2 years younger than Sarah. They definitely don’t have the same friendship group. Maybe they worked together at Enigma, I can remember most of the girls that worked there but not Karena specifically. It does feel a bit like another one of those friendships that Sarah clings onto 😬
Yes it seems a one sided friendship for sure.

Does Karena work in the fuel trading industry? She and her husband seem well off

Reactions: 1
This is the kind of time management I’m here for - going swimming? Pop your goggles on so after you bleater shite on your phone you have one less thing to do before you go swimming

IMG_2107.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This is the kind of time management I’m here for - going swimming? Pop your goggles on so after you bleater shite on your phone you have one less thing to do before you go swimming

View attachment 2883849
You know service stations sell sunglasses - they’re usually advertised on the fuel pumped - well these are worse!!

• Haha
She seems to have put a lot of thought into Isla’s gifts, I hope she does the same for their birthdays…

(Some of them looked a bit childlike for me but it’s a long time since I was 10! Isla seems to have changed more every time we see her but that doesn’t mean she doesn’t want a Stitch jumper)
Ffs these were very appropriate presents for a 10 year old CHILD. No need to tit on the child like gifts. She’s not 13!

Reactions: 4
Yes it seems a one sided friendship for sure.

Does Karena work in the fuel trading industry? She and her husband seem well off
Pretty sure she’s still a stay at home mum, but her husband probably does. They’ve lived in a few different countries and now back in Aberdeen, probably why Sarah’s obsessed with her - she has her dream life!

Reactions: 5
Pretty sure she’s still a stay at home mum, but her husband probably does. They’ve lived in a few different countries and now back in Aberdeen, probably why Sarah’s obsessed with her - she has her dream life!
Ah yes I think I initially followed her when they were in Australia

Reactions: 1
Ffs these were very appropriate presents for a 10 year old CHILD. No need to tit on the child like gifts. She’s not 13!
Like I said, it was a long time since I was 10 and someone else said they have a daughter that age and they would want more Stitch stuff. Fair enough.

I’m more than happy to be corrected but I wasn’t shitting on anyone’s gifts - just thinking out loud really. I think I’m allowed to do that 🤷🏻‍♀️

Like I said, it was a long time since I was 10 and someone else said they have a daughter that age and they would want more Stitch stuff. Fair enough.

I’m more than happy to be corrected but I wasn’t shitting on anyone’s gifts - just thinking out loud really. I think I’m allowed to do that 🤷🏻‍♀️
You’re absolutely allowed to do that. But to say they look childlike for a child turning 10 just makes me sad. They’re still children. And yes my daughter is also 10. And I’m glad she’s still into all that stuff (as are most of her class).
I just feel that doesn’t need to be a negative thing at all. Not sure why we’re in a rush to grow our kids up that’s all.
A mix of child and pre teen gifts is absolutely the way forward. Rather than make up and phones.

Reactions: 5
You’re absolutely allowed to do that. But to say they look childlike for a child turning 10 just makes me sad. They’re still children. And yes my daughter is also 10. And I’m glad she’s still into all that stuff (as are most of her class).
I just feel that doesn’t need to be a negative thing at all. Not sure why we’re in a rush to grow our kids up that’s all.
A mix of child and pre teen gifts is absolutely the way forward. Rather than make up and phones.
It certainly wasn’t my intention to offend anyone and I’m sorry if it makes you sad. I made an observation and acknowledged I didn’t know what kids that age are into - I’m glad you’ve posted what you have today as now I know (I knew the other day when someone else said a similar thing - like I say, I’m happy to be corrected).

We all know that Sarah doesn’t put her kids at the forefront of her mind so she’s more than capable of overlooking what Isla wants if it doesn’t fit her aesthetic/trying to get noticed by a brand etc. So I couldn’t rule out it being something Sarah picked rather than what Isla wanted.

People express their opinions about Sarah’s kids all the time here and imo some are far harsher than questioning if a 10-year-old would want Stitch stuff, based on their own experience.

Reactions: 6
school run in half a wedding outfit ffs, attention seeking martyr. Has Grannie arrived yet?

Reactions: 16
I can't believe she's going to a wedding in Kent and ditching C with Granny. I can't see many Mums wanting to leave there 3 month old breastfed baby that easily 🙈.

• Sad
I went to my brother’s wedding when my baby was 5 months old. Breastfed exclusively. He came with me. If it wasn’t such a close relative’s marriage I wouldn’t have bothered going. It amazes me that she’s able to leave him like that.

Wild horses wouldn’t have kept me from my bf baby at that age.

She’ll be making a massive song and dance about her boobs and expressing and her solo parenting trauma. The other guests will be drawing short straws on who shares her table.

Reactions: 15
Wild horses wouldn’t have kept me from my bf baby at that age.

She’ll be making a massive song and dance about her boobs and expressing and her solo parenting trauma. The other guests will be drawing short straws on who shares her table.
Oh god, you can imagine the chat 😴. I hope everyone at the wedding says they don’t want her to take pictures

Reactions: 8
It’s been a while since I did it, but if she has a lot of drink and then expresses will she be able to give it to him? Or is she pumping and dumping? 🤔

Don’t think I’ve ever seen her looking more like Miss Piggy 🐷

What possesses her to post this inane shite, let alone inane shite where she looks so ridiculous? My eyes and brain hurt.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Don’t think I’ve ever seen her looking more like Miss Piggy 🐷

What possesses her to post this inane shite, let alone inane shite where she looks so ridiculous? My eyes and brain hurt.
The eyelashes, the makeup, the hair, the outfit 😳😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7