Sarah This Mama Life #33 Poor baby’s not content, but he’s #CONTENT

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My dad’s side of the family call their mums mam. Far north, UK. I’m from deepest south and it’s mum.

Reactions: 1
“I love my mam, I miss my mam, I wish she was here with me”…

”What?! Get the train to the airport, I’ve got a baby sensory class to get to! Not interested since I’ve dragged you down from Aberdeen to stop you spending time with your other grandchildren on Mother’s Day”

Reactions: 8
I think it’s really sad how she’s plays her life out on Instagram and not real life, like someone wrote earlier, a complete oddball

Reactions: 10
Another box of sweet treats that Rob has sent his wife who definitely doesn't ever have a sweet tooth. Silly Rob, you'd think he'd know that about his wife. Or as I somewhat suspect she very much has a sweet tooth but tells herself she doesn't as part of her ED.

Reactions: 14
Guess what time it is…time to take unauthorised photos in a swimming pool. Yes, it doesn’t show anyone, but the rule is NO photos. That includes one of your feet. Why does she feel the rules don’t apply? She really is one of those people who genuinely believe you haven’t ‘done’ something if you’ve not evidenced or tagged yourself on social media. How sad for a grown women of 3 children!

Reactions: 12
Guess what time it is…time to take unauthorised photos in a swimming pool. Yes, it doesn’t show anyone, but the rule is NO photos. That includes one of your feet. Why does she feel the rules don’t apply? She really is one of those people who genuinely believe you haven’t ‘done’ something if you’ve not evidenced or tagged yourself on social media. How sad for a grown women of 3 children!
We need to know she's a solo parent!.

I am too most of the week but I don't need to post it and I wouldn't be presented perfectly at all I'm a hot mess! Litterly I was presented today only because I had parent teacher meeting for my eldest home and straight into tidying up the house it was a car crash!

Reactions: 3
Do babies normally sleep with their mouth open like that? 🙈 I just assumed babies were nose breathers 😂🙈
It looks as though she’s taken a dummy out to take the photo! No judgement on dummies, each to their own, but if you choose to use one be honest.

Reactions: 7
He looks so tiny on the story of him in the bouncy chair! Can’t believe he is 8 weeks, he’s the size of a one month old

Reactions: 7
So she's bleeping off abroad by herself if Rob tells her again that his next posting is not abroad. Showing her true colours there. Doesn't want to be with her family, just cares about where she wants to be.

Reactions: 8
I’ve just realised that I may not be a proper Mama as I didn’t ask anyone for recommendations for socks when my baby was a newborn 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve just realised that I may not be a proper Mama as I didn’t ask anyone for recommendations for socks when my baby was a newborn 😩
Why would that even cross your mind??? Socks!

Hes so tiny it's quite shocking and she drags him about everywhere! Wee soul needs to be at home bulking up on plenty of feeds sleeps and cuddles!

Reactions: 9