Sarah This Mama Life #33 Poor baby’s not content, but he’s #CONTENT

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because none of her kids are cute in the traditional sense (I know all children are beautiful and a gift etc etc..)she won’t keep hold of any new followers who came for for cute aspirational baby / toddler content.

She doesn’t have enough of a personality to retain them for any other positive reason… I’m simply convinced that the majority are there for the same reason as I am. Car crash content.

I mean nobody is folllowing for rectangular fashion, or family food ideas, or parenting tips?

One thing I can’t wait for - the move abroad and the immediate scramble to fill all the kids diaries 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Because none of her kids are cute in the traditional sense (I know all children are beautiful and a gift etc etc..)she won’t keep hold of any new followers who came for for cute aspirational baby / toddler content.

She doesn’t have enough of a personality to retain them for any other positive reason… I’m simply convinced that the majority are there for the same reason as I am. Car crash content.

I mean nobody is folllowing for rectangular fashion, or family food ideas, or parenting tips?

One thing I can’t wait for - the move abroad and the immediate scramble to fill all the kids diaries 😂
Rectangular fashion 😂😂😂😂 Dead 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He’s still dropping below the 9th centile?? Why is she or anyone else not worried and demanding she gives him formula as her breast milk is obviously not cutting it. At least he isn’t far of weaning although we all know what the portions she gives her other kids are like. I wonder how they size up for their age

Reactions: 1
Thus poor child is be failed it's beyond a joke, my baby was a good 2.5 nearly 3 pound lighter than him at birth, and he was thriving he has never been a huge baby still small at 5 but he's always followed his growth line

He’s still dropping below the 9th centile?? Why is she or anyone else not worried and demanding she gives him formula as her breast milk is obviously not cutting it. At least he isn’t far of weaning although we all know what the portions she gives her other kids are like. I wonder how they size up for their age
Is she seeing anyone though that would pick up on it? Or is she just weighing him?