Sarah Burke #110 1st the tattoo,now la fmailia, stick to the betting slips Teet, she'll always love Brian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kids breakfast, Coco Pops, grand for Sunday morning for a 7 year old.....but am I seeing the colour of that porridge correctly, it's brown....she has chocolate in it?

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Hi, does anyone else remember when Sarah was expecting her daughter & was in & out of CUMH on a drip for her nausea/vomitting?

I am 10 weeks pregnant with my first. I’m down 8lbs, can’t eat, had to call in sick to work, vomitting up water. An odd glass of 7up I can keep down. I’m going to admit it- I really dislike being pregnant & I’m miserable.

I went to my doc on Friday- crying for help & they told me I was so close to 12 weeks & that baby looked fine on the scan. Go home & get through it (they used nicer words but that was the general meaning) HOW DID SHE GET ADMITTED? I’ve never been in hospital before for anything- but I really think I need it. I just don’t understand how she got all this care & I got v little :(
Because they know when they see her coming she is crazy !!!!

I had awful morning sickness but I found eating dry cream crackers and sips of 7up regularly helped and the motion sickness bands you can get in the chemist helped a little, but some people can get it way worse so dont be afraid to go to the hospital will they see you in maternity Ward or do you have to go through a&é?

Reactions: 1
That Beddy mug is one of the most cringe, pathetic thing I’ve seen her do in a few days while 🫢🫣🤣 Hi Sayyyrahhh 👋🏻 gained a pound? Good one 😂 I think you forgot to add the zero to that 1. “Breakfast for my babies”, absolute vomit 🤮 the first baby you seem to hate and the second baby you’d do anything to keep her quiet and asleep, mother of the year right there 😂 lazy langer this wan is.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Kids breakfast, Coco Pops, grand for Sunday morning for a 7 year old.....but am I seeing the colour of that porridge correctly, it's brown....she has chocolate in it?
I think they are weetabix it's a weetabix box behind them although i wouldnt put the chocolate past her!

Reactions: 9
Thank you, I just feel very deflated. I know I am VERY lucky to be pregnant & please don’t think I’m not thankful but I genuinely didn’t think it would be this hard. Thank you for your reply. I think I’ll present to A&E & beg for help if necessary. Thank you
---

Thank you for your reply. Sorry for derailing the thread but she was the first who popped into my mind when I wasn’t admitted or even given a prescription. I am grateful to be pregnant but I’m just feeling woeful. I didn’t think it would be this hard… stupidly!
You don’t need gp letter for the maternity a&e, u can just go straight up. It sounds like you need to be assessed. Of course you’re grateful but you are not well and it’s ok to complain about that, I hate as women we are made to feel guilty for admitting we are going through a hard time. Honestly mind your mental health, women with hyperemesis are susceptible to anxiety, depression and even PTSD.

Reactions: 8
Thank you, I just feel very deflated. I know I am VERY lucky to be pregnant & please don’t think I’m not thankful but I genuinely didn’t think it would be this hard. Thank you for your reply. I think I’ll present to A&E & beg for help if necessary. Thank you
---

Thank you for your reply. Sorry for derailing the thread but she was the first who popped into my mind when I wasn’t admitted or even given a prescription. I am grateful to be pregnant but I’m just feeling woeful. I didn’t think it would be this hard… stupidly!
I’m so sorry you are so sick and miserable, good advice from the other posters about A and E.
In terms of all of Sarah’s admissions she definitely pulled the mental health card from day one. I can’t think of any other reason they admitted her so easily.

Reactions: 4
Supermom again hilarious saying she could have sized down , another dig at burps 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I'd say Burps got backlash for the grobag/ sleep carry on , it finished Lisa's little sleepers off and she never showed the girls again when she suggested back to front grobags , I think it was to stop the girls climbing out of the cot ...! When burps is called out she is all passive aggressive with quotes and oversharing how great keet/ keets family are ...

Reactions: 4
Jeez what's with all her mother of the year posts and why is she stalking Luke's matches and training all of a sudden? Is she afraid Keet might talk to another female on the sidelines or something 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Supermom getting a dig at Burps, could of sized down, big cheesy grin :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
What is it with Sarah’s threads that attracts the sickness posts 🤮 big essays about it as well 🤔 seems familiar

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She’s obviously after falling out with some of her family, I’m thinking Katie and possibly the parents, the passive aggressive quotes followed by spam of Keets family, clear digs at her own family. Wait til Keets gang get pissed off of her carry on 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.