Sarah Burke #110 1st the tattoo,now la fmailia, stick to the betting slips Teet, she'll always love Brian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The war is going on a long time now and this is the first time she's mentioned it only because she's struggling for content, tagging Sabrina like a fool, looking for friends,she really has gone to ground, nothing going for her now,not liked in general,well burps you reap what you sew
I think it's shocking that she made a whole story about how sad she was after seeing a video and how it had broken her, and followed it with a story of Kinder Bueno pancakes. What goes through her head at all 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I think it's shocking that she made a whole story about how sad she was after seeing a video and how it had broken her, and followed it with a story of Kinder Bueno pancakes. What goes through her head at all 🤦‍♀️
Nothing but air

• Haha
Reactions: 15
IMG_9880.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's obvious she trying to hide something with lack of content that desperate one from cork sincerely Chelsea gets more interaction

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Be as meticulous as you can with the screenshots comparing her stories with the second never bought house. I’d love nothing more than for her to be kicked off the housing list. The limit in Cark is 44k for 2 adults & 2 kids. Shes also well over that. Her social welfare and maintenance is taken into account as well as Teets wage.

How is she getting away with not working? Bellys 7 months so when’s she planning on getting her hole to work?! Lazy, scruffy, scrounger 🙄

• Heart
Be as meticulous as you can with the screenshots comparing her stories with the second never bought house. I’d love nothing more than for her to be kicked off the housing list. The limit in Cark is 44k for 2 adults & 2 kids. Shes also well over that. Her social welfare and maintenance is taken into account as well as Teets wage.

How is she getting away with not working? Bellys 7 months so when’s she planning on getting her hole to work?! Lazy, scruffy, scrounger 🙄
She doesn't want to work. We know that. She wants to be a kept woman who doesn't parent her own kids!

I'd say she's fuming the house has been found, she's very very quiet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Shes absolutely glued to this thread. Someone mentions that she never talks about Beddy anymore and now she's drinking out of her cup this morning 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Bam, she mentions Beddy! Who called it?! Sars, while you’re at it could you also address a few other things?

Keets gums
Lewks millimetre teeth
The free gaff
Why you won’t work
How you haven’t shifted an ounce in 2 weeks
When you’re sorting your own baby teeth

• Haha
Reactions: 45
She has no doubt that she will be posting that she's down 5 to 6lbs by the end of the month......yea we don't doubt that you will either Burps, it doesn't mean you've lost it 😂😂 You've lied about losing the other 18.4350862lbs so what's another 5 or 6 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 35
This spoofer will be down 3 stone before we know it! What am i doing wrong then??.. I've been METICULOUS🎀 with food and exercise this week and barely a budge on the scales. This one out partying and eating cheese like it's going out of fashion and down a pound 🤣🤣

• Haha
This spoofer will be down 3 stone before we know it! What am i doing wrong then??.. I've been METICULOUS🎀 with food and exercise this week and barely a budge on the scales. This one out partying and eating cheese like it's going out of fashion and down a pound 🤣🤣
She's down nothing, she's the greatest liar of all time. As if she was down a pound last week but just didn't say anything 😂 The same one brags about her (alleged) weight loss to the 14th decimal point!! She's full of tit and her photos show that. She needs to realise that if she was really down the weight that she claims that there would be a visible difference in her. She looks the same as she did 6 months ago, and on the days when she's photographed without a filter she looks bigger than she ever was!

• Heart
Do you know where you're going wrong now Corkieee - believing her lies!!! She'll say she's down 3 stone but still look like Trisha Lewis and be bate into size 20 clothes that don't fit

I bet you will see a (truthful) difference on the scales next week 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So Sarah is down rejew members and up weight 😅 it’s been 6 months now and there is genuinely no visible difference in her. Looks like her plan of eating with no pressure doesn’t work. She’d be better off just embracing her size at this point cause it’s embarrassing. She never mentioned being down last week either?

On a side note I was watching a video last night and the narrator used the meticulously 😅 that word actually triggers me now 😅

• Haha
She could easily lose 2-3 pounds a week cause of her size.she could be down a few stone by now but she’s a joke

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Something is up by the sounds of it, and I'm ready 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿😂😂😂😂😂
Due an oul epic rant I'd say??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.