Sarah Burke #110 1st the tattoo,now la fmailia, stick to the betting slips Teet, she'll always love Brian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's very hard to get a an account. I seen on boards people offering revolut for an invite.
---
Added sloppy as an example of an invite
Where did Sloppy Foley disappear to? Invited by N&NMOM in January, posted over 300 times and then disappeared after less than 3 months. Very strange. To go from posting non stop to gone in a matter of weeks.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Jesus finally caught up πŸ˜‚I started reading today and said I'd come back to it without realising a game of cluedo was kicking off πŸ™ˆ it has been very entertaining reading. You're all on fire tonight πŸ”₯

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sweet loving jesus what have I returned to! The tea has me floored and my husband is sassing me for giggling like a fool BUT this is like Tattle Line of Duty damn it

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I thought the offering of vouchers at the time, to be a bit weird. I remember the original poster thinking of ways to accept these offers of help. As for being SJL or BA I’m not sure πŸ€”

20 pages of CSI Tattle is crazy 😜

Reactions: 8
Did she get a new piercing or did she always have it? Only noticed it today when she was talking about Teet getting a new car.

View attachment 2922011
I could be wrong but it looks like a magnetic earring that's suppose to help with weight loss, haven't a clue if they work or if they're just a scam........judging from the size of Burps I reckon the latter

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's very hard to get a an account. I seen on boards people offering revolut for an invite.
---
Added sloppy as an example of an invite
N&M was accepting someone's offer to drop items off at a hospital even though they said they lived near the hospital in a prior post. I can't cope with all the sick children these ladies have and all the twists and turns today.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
N&M was accepting someone's offer to drop items off at a hospital even though they said they lived near the hospital in a prior post. I can't cope with all the sick children these ladies have and all the twists and turns today.
It's odd to accept that when none of us know eachother

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I thought the offering of vouchers at the time, to be a bit weird. I remember the original poster thinking of ways to accept these offers of help. As for being SJL or BA I’m not sure πŸ€”

20 pages of CSI Tattle is crazy 😜
Definitely A special victim's unit 🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I am skook with the tea! I can't keep up this evening! I always skimmed over all the private info stuff I just want the tit and giggles about Burps, but some sad sickos out there making up really disgusting stuff about kids etc.. and I could never understand the offer of dropping stuff to hospitals for people either I always thought that was really odd!

Reactions: 18
Lads!! I’m bet like an ass after catching up on all those pages πŸ˜‚ I had been reading here for months, dying to be able to reply but tattle wasn’t accepting any new members. I tried and tried to no avail. I had registered but it was fully closed to new members. Eventually only got in because I was sent an invite code. Absolutely mad Ted πŸ˜‚

The last few pages have been incredible πŸ‘ŒπŸΌ delighted to finally see the video where she says he left with the shower gel. It has been mentioned so many times but before I was a follower.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well that was an entertaining 30 pages...wow mind blown with the Doyle one, but ya the homemade ozempic did give me pause...don't even wanna clog up thread about the dead child, only a pure saddo could make that up, even worse than burps n that's saying something, I often wonder bout the hairdresser one on here always giving advice, she told us all to buy the supermarket shampoo, always seems a bit off with her advice, I follow sabby I mean hands down thee very best hairdresser in Ireland and gaza expert, she only recommends prescription highlights...wavy blowdries and baking soda,
Only joking Jellybb,I love your posts they are so to the point;) but if you turn out to be liz rean...duck me :):) after all the revelations tonight I'm shooketh ...
So anymore guesses where the burps are living?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I am skook with the tea! I can't keep up this evening! I always skimmed over all the private info stuff I just want the tit and giggles about Burps, but some sad sickos out there making up really disgusting stuff about kids etc.. and I could never understand the offer of dropping stuff to hospitals for people either I always thought that was really odd!
As i said earlier just trying to help fellow tattlers out cause i thought it was all genuine πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Found all these bits looking for the trolling cousin post. She looks different.

View attachment 2921940View attachment 2921941
Missus "my skin is perfectly clear, people are always complementing me on it" witch what?? Her skin has always been dog rough.

Holy fuckk I am so glad someone came out with it. I have been hinting for ages and always would get snapped at by said posters, so I gave up! That was some catch up. I thought burps was announcing her next belly long legs but the tea was hotter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Ahhh I've been trying to catch up for ages
Just went for a little sleep and I've missed loads again. I'm can we slow down a small bit... I'm not arganised enough to be here 24/7... I'm up the walls.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.