Sarah Burke #110 1st the tattoo,now la fmailia, stick to the betting slips Teet, she'll always love Brian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I last read the thread at like 5 pm, I just logged on and I’m half a bottle of wine deep and have had to read 12 more pages 🤣 is Sarah providing us the tea or are we serving it to her? 😂
Seriously tho I shared something very personal waaaaay back when she was harping on about her HG like scabby hill! So sorry about that. Ps I have one account too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Found all these bits looking for the trolling cousin post. She looks different.

Screenshot_20240507_222826_com.android.chrome_edit_46117580392962.jpg
Screenshot_20240506_222916_com.android.chrome_edit_44748510117129.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Lads this thread has moved so fast. I was out for a few hours and 100 pages to catch up on!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow, that was a lot to catch up on.i thought she's either got married or split with gums o Connor. Very curious about these multiple accounts, I tried to get a second one when someone said they'd sussed me out on their stories, and then said I was someone called Elizabeth....anyway , tried to set up one and succeeded and then it was deleted saying multiple accounts aren't allowed

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Jesus WEPT the last thread was WILD!! Now...... I'm sorry for asking this but can someone clarify if ye suspect Mad Liz Reaney is/was posting here as either BA, SLJ or MD? I reread a few times and cannot understand the Liz Reaney link!

I feel awful for doubting folk with their stories on here . .. but the more you think about it . WHYYY would you share so much personal info on a gossip site? My mind is FRIED this evening 🤣🙈🤣🙈🤣🙈

Anyway to keep on topic, Burps is still burping. Those glasses she's mad about herself in, make her look like those yokes serial killer/pweirdo that lives in their mother's basement, would wear.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I would just wonder why people would bother seeing up multiple accounts and talking shite about their dead child l. I don’t understand it. What’s the point of it all?

Reactions: 14
It's very hard to get a an account. I seen on boards people offering revolut for an invite.
---
Added sloppy as an example of an invite
Jesus really? I think I joined before you had to have invites 🤔
---
I would just wonder why people would bother seeing up multiple accounts and talking shite about their dead child l. I don’t understand it. What’s the point of it all?
If it's true, it's for sympathy and attention I'd assume

Reactions: 1
Jesus really? I think I joined before you had to have invites 🤔
---

If it's true, it's for sympathy and attention I'd assume
Wait, what? You have to be invited? You mean you can’t set up an account? 😂 I am so behind!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Did she get a new piercing or did she always have it? Only noticed it today when she was talking about Teet getting a new car.

1000005179.jpg

Wait, what? You have to be invited? You mean you can’t set up an account? 😂 I am so behind!
Apparently you do now and you can't just set up an account anymore. Is presume to control the numbers or something

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.