Sarah Burke #108 Slip of the nip, flash of the flap and just like that Sarah’s in a granny flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whatever about standing on scales, I usually judge if I’ve lost weight by my clothes.
From what I can see, her gunt is trying to burst out of her jeans, she wears blazer dresses as actual blazers, and has to leave them open 🫠
She still has four chins, she said herself her arms are uuuuuuge?
All in all, the maths ain’t mathing!

Reactions: 21
A good liar needs a good memory as they say.

According to Sarah she lost 1lb, lost 1.8lbs, gained 2.5lbs, maintained and lost 2.7lbs.

She's added in a whole extra weigh in in April and apparently she lost 1lb that week 🤔

Her last weigh in in March was the 31st where the 1lb lost that day was included in March's overall weight loss and her first weigh in in April was 7 days later so the 7th of April where she said she lost 1.8lbs.

Then she gained after the holiday (approx 14th April) maintained week after (22nd April at chemist) and lost 2.7lbs (today 28th April).

When did she lose the 1lb in April? She's getting caught out on all her made up weight loss lies 🤥🤥

View attachment 2902523

View attachment 2902526

View attachment 2902527
She will trip over herself with all the lies. Looks like she is counting the same 1 pound twice and fudging the numbers. The only person she is fooling is herself though because it's clear to everyone else that she has lost sweet fa. I'm glad though she got a bang of reality at the event on Thursday when she seen herself in all the photographs afterwards 😂

Reactions: 14
I wk see aswel she weighed a day later last week but did she weigh in the evening after buying her new scales so you weight heavier in the evening and then weight a week later on the morning you look like you lost weight but didn’t

Reactions: 3
I think we should just let her carry on with her fantasy weight loss. 18lb is a huge amount of weight to loose and wether it takes 1 month or 5 months it would be so noticeable on even the bigger ladies. The weight will continue to go “down” but then how will she explain when she is 4 stone down and still look the same? Let her off with her lies. She’s fooling nobody only herself. I’d say Keith can even see it but she gaslights him so much and he is too dim to say anything. I also think he is terrified as he knows what will happen once he pulls the plug. Who knows? Maybe moving her into a house that is on his side of the family is the start of him pulling away? She has nowhere else to go and having her there will give him the upper hand when/if he does walk. She can’t bar him from a house that doesn’t belong to her or that she has no say over?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She is one hundred percent deluded. Rails and rails of clothes but none of them fit her so what’s she talking about. It’s not like she’s making an effort to get back into them so get rid . Buy a few decent things for her shape and start from there. Bin monstrosities like the one armed ( leg🤣) SHEIN white tops for example 🥴🤣

Reactions: 15
She is one hundred percent deluded. Rails and rails of clothes but none of them fit her so what’s she talking about. It’s not like she’s making an effort to get back into them so get rid . Buy a few decent things for her shape and start from there. Bin monstrosities like the one armed ( leg🤣) SHEIN white tops for example 🥴🤣
Rails and rails of blazers 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s only fooling herself. She is in for an epic meltdown around the wedding if she doesn’t cop on. In saying that I don’t even think she’s that big if I’m being honest. It’s more that her clothes are ill fitted because she gets the wrong size. A good bra would work wonders for her. She really achieved great things with her weight years ago so if she really wanted to do it she could.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She will trip over herself with all the lies. Looks like she is counting the same 1 pound twice and fudging the numbers. The only person she is fooling is herself though because it's clear to everyone else that she has lost sweet fa. I'm glad though she got a bang of reality at the event on Thursday when she seen herself in all the photographs afterwards 😂
She needs a good slap across the head with the fresh bread rolls she can't justify eating because of the calories to knock some sense into her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s lost over 18lbs, boaaattt is still wearing the shorts that she “lived” in when she was pregnant 🤣 If my baby was nearly 8 months old and the clothes I lived in while I was pregnant were still fitting me, I’d be having a serious chat with myself. I mean, who after being pregnant wants to wear their pregnancy clothes? Not after 8 months anyway. She’s absolutely delusional

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm always down weight after drinking its my of justifying my hangover food 😂 specially wine cos your dehydrated
Tbf I don't drink wine it'd be spirits for me but I haven't been pissed in years cause I just can't mind my kids with a hangover and we have no help with the kids so can't pawn them off so I'll probably get drunk when they get older and die for a week 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I could be wrong but I’ve heard of you drink alcohol the night before you weight in, the scales will more then likely look like you’ve lost weight even if you haven’t. Totally agree the scales isn’t that reliable at all. She doesn’t look like she’s lost that much at all
Moral of that story is to drink every night and weigh every morning. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.