Sarah Burke #108 Slip of the nip, flash of the flap and just like that Sarah’s in a granny flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder is keeth documenting her for the divorce/custody battle 😆

He could just direct them here

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I love how she advertised the bPerfect body talk instant on her chest and arms from the vacious launch. No thanks it was all over your manky white top

Reactions: 10
There is about 3 glasses of wine in that so triple those calories Sarah 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There is about 3 glasses of wine in that so triple those calories Sarah 😂😂
And as if she stopped at the one glass 😂 She will be on today eyes hanging out of her head, hungover out of her tree, but it's alright cos she's down 3lb 🙄😂

Reactions: 9
Eating food she enjoys and not worrying about going over on calories but she couldn't eat a bread roll the other day because of the calories

• Haha
Reactions: 32
So the weeks she has nothing on she loses 1.233567 lbs
And the week she does she loses 2.7 lbs.
Show us the proof 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥
When she was *REALLY* losing weight she used to show the scales on her weigh ins. But now that she's *FAKE* losing weight everyone is supposed to take her word for it even though she's clearly getting bigger if anything 🤔 Sure Jan...
---
Oh and she's going to lose another 2lbs by Friday 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
What a liar she is!! She prob cut her toenails (apologies for that hideous image 🤢) to have lost that amount. And she talks about “being consistent“ but sure that’s the one thing she consistently isn’t 😂 all she does is stuff her face with meat dripping in sauce, eat tubs of jellies, knock back pints and squeeze herself into clothes 2 sizes too small. Pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Down 2.7 lbs 🤣🤣 That was the laugh I needed this morning. It’s lovely in Cark this morning Sayrahhh. Get up off your flat hole and take Belly long legs for a walk in the buggy Betty paid for on her death bed. And where’s Mikey?? Has she EVER taken that poor dog for a walk??

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What a stupid song to put with a pic of a baby .
I see more of her kids on social media then I do family members children

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
In the video of creepy Teet videoing her she makes a big point that she didn't have a bacon roll 😂 She can't eat the rolls because she can't justify the calories yet she had no problem justifying the calories in the 4 or 5 bottles of Orchard Thieves she said she had each day on holiday 😌

For those that missed it, here's where Belly has the bread roll.

Keith the creeper in the back he gives me the ick ... You know he would be the one videoing all the women out creep !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And she made it 2.7 to be a nice even number overall...what a laugh I just got after finishing my 10k walk in glorious cork this morning. I saw you yesterday girl the only way you're down is if you weighed with shoes on last week...making a holy show of yourself with the fake losses 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
2.7ibs 😂😂😂 she’s some spoofer. Why doesn’t she actually show the scales if she is supposedly down so much weight? Zero transparency and honesty. She’s only fooling herself as it is plain as day she hasn’t lost that much weight. I doubt anyone will sign up to rejew this month

Reactions: 24
i don’t own a scale, occasionally weigh myself at the gym. i weighed myself monday and again on thursday and i was down 1.4 pounds. now all of us who live in the real world know i’m not actually down 1.4lbs of fat/weight but that its likely fluctuations due to food/time of day/hornones/if i’ve been to the bathroom.
this is sarah’s problem also, she obsesses over the scale when it’s not always accurate

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.