Sam Faiers #18 Claims to be protecting kids, Pimps hers out to earn those quids

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The man can't make beans on toast and hasn't been employed in over a decade, I'm yet to see what this man can do
I just don't get why he'd treat the other two different to BP. Unless the novelty of being a dad wore off after the first one and he just wasn't interested after that.

Reactions: 7
I was just looking at her latest post about her kitchen and this is one of the comments 😂😂😂

side note - is this her kitchen or a picture of someone else’s? There are only two lights at the start of the video but at the end there are three and they’re completely different.

IMG_3459.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I was just looking at her latest post about her kitchen and this is one of the comments 😂😂😂
To be fair, that commenter is bang on. He actually doesn't want to marry her anyway and dangling the carrot of marriage is the only power he holds over her as he is useless and has brought nothing to the relationship except sperm.

Reactions: 20
she's so self absorbed she wouldn't for one second take into account not sharing other peoples children. Probably thinks they should feel privileged to be in her shot.

Reactions: 16
she's so self absorbed she wouldn't for one second take into account not sharing other peoples children. Probably thinks they should feel privileged to be in her shot.
I should have edited his face actually instead of share her story, I’ve only just realised I’ve shared it too now

Reactions: 3
If in her kitchen everything was paid for that she has tagged, what was the point of putting it on her socials? Just to show off to her followers she has a fancy new kitchen with all the best appliances money can buy??? I don’t believe her that she paid for all of that.
She’s a vulgar show off.

Reactions: 6
If in her kitchen everything was paid for that she has tagged, what was the point of putting it on her socials? Just to show off to her followers she has a fancy new kitchen with all the best appliances money can buy??? I don’t believe her that she paid for all of that.
She’s a vulgar show off.
She possibly paid but with huge discounts - these beggars don’t just post companies out the goodness of their hearts

She possibly paid but with huge discounts - these beggars don’t just post companies out the goodness of their hearts
Exactly my point- she’s either breaching ASA by saying not gifts when they’re collab or promo and not marking it as that, or she’s vulgar show off.

I don’t for a second think she paid for it all herself. That’s a £100-£150K kitchen Inc those appliances and cooker

Exactly my point- she’s either breaching ASA by saying not gifts when they’re collab or promo and not marking it as that, or she’s vulgar show off.

I don’t for a second think she paid for it all herself. That’s a £100-£150K kitchen Inc those appliances and cooker
I think she showed an Officine Gullo hob on her stories - they are about £20k minimum, and I really doubt they give freebies - they don't need to. Fishy tampons pay more than we ever realised 🤪

Reactions: 3
Pretty sure this is Greg Rutherford in the background with his son who he doesn’t share anymore now there older.
I personally don’t agree with people sharing their kids on Instagram at all - however if this was a PR event then I don’t think Sam’s done anything wrong by sharing something where other people are in the background. You can’t go to all the amazing free events but then moan that your child is in the background of a photo.
Also if Greg had never shared his children online then none of us would know his face - but they did so we do.

Reactions: 7
That video of her making her matcha and having the revive collagen you can see her face after it tastes disgusting

Reactions: 5
That video of her making her matcha and having the revive collagen you can see her face after it tastes disgusting
I'm cringing at the acting at the end!! 'Samantha, can you give me some true and falses about collagen' 😂😂😂😂

Looks like someone has been watching Caroline Hirons 😂

Reactions: 2
The podcast this week: Sam's first day back at home from Dubai, jet-lagged and exhausted. She makes spag bol for tea, but Paul asks her why she can't cook a roast. What an absolute c*nt.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Her making out it tastes delicious results in complaints. Most of the bad reviews are about the taste. Why doesn’t she manage people’s expectations and them scrutinising her face when she takes it by saying something like it doesn’t taste amazing, because no collagen does and I didn’t want to put artificial flavours in it, but it’s definitely bearable, especially for the benefits. And if you don’t like the taste what I’d recommend is making a healthy breakfast of yoghurt and blueberries (list reasons it’s healthy), take the collagen and by the time you’re a couple of spoonfuls into breakfast the taste won’t even be a memory.

Reactions: 5