Sam Faiers #18 Claims to be protecting kids, Pimps hers out to earn those quids

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘ChemTrials’ hasn’t even spelled it properly, she is so embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Samantha Browne who has been with Alex Betts exposing Adam from PRC for a while, posted loads of stories on SF the other day, regarding the Uganda go fund me and Sam’s involvement.

I went back to screenshot and put on here and they disappeared. I asked Sam Browne, why they’d got taken down from her stories, and no response. She normally responds.

Needless to say it made me think, what is SF doing behind the scenes to cover up this and why did those stories get taken down.

By far (from memory) the most valid point Sam Browne made was how sick it was that SF was making African children hold her charity sign up whilst dripping in Cartier bracelets herself.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
lol the picture of her kids next to the classical hunting painting. Shes soooo desperate to be perceived as ‘upper class’. Never. Gonna. Happen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
lol the picture of her kids next to the classical hunting painting. Shes soooo desperate to be perceived as ‘upper class’. Never. Gonna. Happen.
She will never be a posh mum from the country like she wishes. She will always be Sam off towie who used to get her tits out for nuts magazine 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So Sam’s cooked and now is going to clear up as well. Get that useless lump of a boyfriend to do that. No wonder he won’t bother marrying her, she waits on him hand and foot anyway

Reactions: 12
So Sam’s cooked and now is going to clear up as well. Get that useless lump of a boyfriend to do that. No wonder he won’t bother marrying her, she waits on him hand and foot anyway
I’m sure she does everything around the house meals, clearing up after meals, beds, washing, food shopping etc etc. don’t for a second imagine BP (or the thankless kids) lift a finger to help. She sets a terrible example.

Reactions: 9
She has a housekeeper go in everyday so she won’t be changing beds herself but begs the question even more what does Paul do

Reactions: 7