RVK Loves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed the bit on her blog about her relationship story has magically disappeared!!! Poof!! Gone!!! SO predictable. She clearly knows it’s questionable or she wouldn’t remove it!

Reactions: 3
To be fair, I am not sure how RVK’s parents acquired their money, but they are clearly affluent. They may themselves come from a wealthy background, or are self made, in which case good luck to them. BUT the 15/25 thing is just gross and immoral. As a mother of a similar aged daughter it is incomprehensible that her parents not only accepted the relationship but appear to have actively encouraged it. The tale of the yellow nightie lives on....
Her dad bad his own business but took a step back in his late 40’s. He works with Ben property developing apparently. I think the whole family are affluent judging by the pics I’ve seen of them in the past

Maybe Rebecca didn't question it when she was younger... but if I were her, and 26 years old, I would be wondering why the duck my mum was ok with me being with a 25/26-year-old when I was 15. And why was her mum encouraging it?

Reactions: 3
If she’s reading along I’d just like to ask her whether she will be buying yellow nighties for her barely legal daughter, for a hotel stay with a 25 or 26 year old man?? Knowing her she will no doubt blag them the hotel room for free in lieu of a good write up? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Not defending her for anything but this story about the nightie with her mum and staying over is a different blogger entirely, Amy Farquhar.

Reactions: 1
Not defending her for anything but this story about the nightie with her mum and staying over is a different blogger entirely, Amy Farquhar.
Apologies if this is incorrect. I referred to it as a result of earlier references to it further up this thread.

tit my mistake. I remember reading it the same time RVK was talking about meeting her husband 25, when she was 15 on a school trip. Must have completely mixed the two together. Thanks for correcting.

The school trip story from RVK is definitely still massively creepy though!!

Reactions: 2
Long time lurker but I feel like if her parents were OK with it and clearly are now then why does the age gap matter? They've obviously been together for a long time and look happy

Long time lurker but I feel like if her parents were OK with it and clearly are now then why does the age gap matter? They've obviously been together for a long time and look happy
I absolutely agree that it seems less relevant now, but a 15 year old schoolgirl and a 25 year old man is just not right on so many levels.You obviously have enough of an interest to set up an account today purely to defend what is questionable behaviour on both her husband and parents part?

Reactions: 6
I haven’t commented on her personal situation before but it does need pointing out that 16 is the legal age of consent in the UK. I’m surprised her parents were OK with it. I know I wouldn’t be.

You seriously need to ask what is wrong with a 25 yr old dating a 15 yr old?
I suggest you Google R Kelly and start there.

Reactions: 6
Or that footballer, can't remember his name, that was recently released from prison. Wasn't he jailed for grooming and sex acts with a 15 year old when he was about 25?

As a mother myself I cannot even imagine allowing this to happen, what were her parents thinking ?

Each to their own once you're over 18. But a 25 year old man falling for a 15 year old whilst she was away on a school trip in Wales... that's not right how every she tries to sell it.

This is the post she deleted.

IMG_2210.jpg
IMG_2211.jpg

I wonder if he has many friends of his own- I can’t imagine many of his 25 year old mates would have thought it was OK that his girlfriend was still in school uniform. Although she doesn’t seem to have many friends except the ones we never see that come round for her #ad lunches and dinners (that she doesn’t mark as ads or paid partnership!)

It’s gross no matter how you look at it. She was a CHILD!! If that was my daughter I’d lock her up , & chop his nuts off. Wrong on every level. “I’m older than my years”..... oh please!! duck off!!!

• Haha
It’s gross no matter how you look at it. She was a CHILD!! If that was my daughter I’d lock her up , & chop his nuts off. Wrong on every level. “I’m older than my years”..... oh please!! duck off!!!
My eldest is 15 and I would be absolutely horrified if she got involved with an 18 year old let alone someone 10 year older. It just wouldn’t happen! 🤮

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.