RVK Loves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What even was the point of that blog?! We have chosen a name but we’re not going to tell you. Who cares that they didn’t look at name books and that Ben choose a stronger boy name than she was expecting. So self-absorbed it’s actually hilarious!

Reactions: 1
What even was the point of that blog?! We have chosen a name but we’re not going to tell you. Who cares that they didn’t look at name books and that Ben choose a stronger boy name than she was expecting. So self-absorbed it’s actually hilarious!
But here’s the thing she actually is so deluded she thinks people care !!

Oh she’s DEFINITELY reading this. Her behaviour is outrageous. She’s so entitled! Thing that annoys me most is if anyone questions her, or dares to disagree, they’re shot down very quickly. The “ incase Meghan” uses her name almost had me spitting out my tea! Who the duck do you think you are lady???? She has NO grip of life at all. People are constantly sucking up to her. It’s painful. Read THIS Rebecca ...... you’re not THAT good. You’re NOT cool. You’re SPOILT!!!!

Reactions: 5
I can’t understand why they are building a decking area at the bottom of the garden for yet another seating/dining area? Surely that space would be better used as a play area for their daughter with a swing, slide and sandpit etc for when she’s bigger? That wouldn’t fit with her instagram though would it?! I feel sorry for that child, it seems to be all about her instagram image and not actually what’s best for their daughter.

Reactions: 6
It amazes me how in such a short space of time she's gone from not wanting a child and being pretty derogatory about people that have children, to bring pregnant, to already discussing 'next children' before this one is even here.

In the last week or two she's discussed having another before this one is out of prison cot and how a disadvantage of her freebie buggy is that it's not suitable for multiple children but how she can always use a sling and a buggy board with it.

I appreciate changing your mind but going from not wanting kids to already planning your second and third in the near future before your first is even born?

Maybe experience this new born first before you're worrying about begging for a double buggy and a sling.

Every child is different with different needs. New borns are hard and toddlers even harder! They haven't even started to adjust to having one child in their life. I don't think she even considers this, just her image.

Unless it will be the nannies job to deal with the practicalities. 😒

Reactions: 6
Nobody gives that much of a tit about anyone else’s baby, let’s be honest. I mean that in the kindest way possible. It’s lovely that someone is pregnant, but nobody else cares what sex it is or what you’re going to call them unless you’re one of the parents or grandparents. None of her followers will be as invested in this as much as she thinks. Anyone who leaves an arse licky comment about it is either wanting a follow or is a potential ‘professional’ blogger themselves.
This thread has really opened my eyes to her though. She was one of the first people I came across on IG and she’s nothing like I imagined when I first saw her account.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Yes exactly, influencers don't seem to realise that people are nosey, not necessarily invested in their lives. Big difference.

Reactions: 4
Do we think she will have a nanny? If so there will definitely be a sibling!
She will have another for sure, god forbid she does anything remotely original!
She’s having this baby because it’s what she’s “meant to do” despite saying she didn’t like kids 🙈😂

She will have another for sure, god forbid she does anything remotely original!
She’s having this baby because it’s what she’s “meant to do” despite saying she didn’t like kids 🙈😂
Exactly, tick box exercise.

What gets me is why don’t her parents realise what they have created? Her mum evidently lives a very privileged life and always has? I bet she never worked once she’d got married #stepfordwife

It amazes me how in such a short space of time she's gone from not wanting a child and being pretty derogatory about people that have children, to bring pregnant, to already discussing 'next children' before this one is even here.

In the last week or two she's discussed having another before this one is out of prison cot and how a disadvantage of her freebie buggy is that it's not suitable for multiple children but how she can always use a sling and a buggy board with it.

I appreciate changing your mind but going from not wanting kids to already planning your second and third in the near future before your first is even born?

Maybe experience this new born first before you're worrying about begging for a double buggy and a sling.

Every child is different with different needs. New borns are hard and toddlers even harder! They haven't even started to adjust to having one child in their life. I don't think she even considers this, just her image.

Unless it will be the nannies job to deal with the practicalities. 😒
I think it is pretty weird. I've been unsure of having kids since I was about 18, and even now at 27, I'm still not sure I want them. Your mind doesn't change overnight. I have said it before and I will say it again, I wouldn't be surprised if it was more that her husband wanted them, as he is much older than her, so she went along with it.

What gets me is why don’t her parents realise what they have created? Her mum evidently lives a very privileged life and always has? I bet she never worked once she’d got married #stepfordwife
How do you know that her mum has a privileged life? I don't recall seeing anything about her. Her parents are probably the same.

I think it is pretty weird. I've been unsure of having kids since I was about 18, and even now at 27, I'm still not sure I want them. Your mind doesn't change overnight. I have said it before and I will say it again, I wouldn't be surprised if it was more that her husband wanted them, as he is much older than her, so she went along with it.

How do you know that her mum has a privileged life? I don't recall seeing anything about her. Her parents are probably the same.
Her Mother is also on insta

That baby naming post is painful. Every cliche in the book and not enough actual worthwhile content. It's a baby name, it's not something that you can give advice on really... It's just COMMON SENSE!

Her mum is on Instagram. They live in a multi million pound property. RVK’s parents pretty much bought her house for her. They also bought the flat she had in Maida Vale even though Rebecca says that was down to her husband......

Reactions: 3
She's tagged her mum before it's @kedgers123 - they have a gorgeous house.
But she's also a hideous showoff like her daughter "friend say our hallway should be a skittle alley"....

Had a wee snoop at her mums insta and there is a collection of xmas pictures and one is of her mum and husband but they look more like husband and wife! Then you scroll along to rebecca and her husband and she looks so much older than her years. Her and her mum look more like sisters...

She's tagged her mum before it's @kedgers123 - they have a gorgeous house.
But she's also a hideous showoff like her daughter "friend say our hallway should be a skittle alley"....
RVK's house basically looks like a copy of her mums. In fact, the content they post on Instagram is the exact same.

Had a wee snoop at her mums insta and there is a collection of xmas pictures and one is of her mum and husband but they look more like husband and wife! Then you scroll along to rebecca and her husband and she looks so much older than her years. Her and her mum look more like sisters...
Her mum looks fab for whatever age she is. I agree, her mum looks more like an older sister.

I can see why the mum didn't mind pimping out her 15 yr old to a 25 yr old. He's obviously got money and that is desperately important to the mum.

To be fair, I am not sure how RVK’s parents acquired their money, but they are clearly affluent. They may themselves come from a wealthy background, or are self made, in which case good luck to them. BUT the 15/25 thing is just gross and immoral. As a mother of a similar aged daughter it is incomprehensible that her parents not only accepted the relationship but appear to have actively encouraged it. The tale of the yellow nightie lives on....

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.