Rosemary MacCabe #2 not a rave thread

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll listen as soon as I have the patience for their brand of ill informed, no research required, information given as fact drivel. I winder will Rosemary ever get into an MLM. It would be very on brand😂

Reactions: 1
That podcast was unbelievably self indulgent. Free access to their parents’ credit cards and assuming it’s the norm. I have never heard such indulgence in my life! No wonder Rosemary thinks it’s perfectly normal to sit on her arse and order everything to her door while sending like the world is going to end. I read PJ Gallaghers’ book. It was great, he actually did something in his life, we’ve heard all of Rosemarys’ stories hundreds of times.

Reactions: 4
That podcast was unbelievably self indulgent. Free access to their parents’ credit cards and assuming it’s the norm. I have never heard such indulgence in my life! No wonder Rosemary thinks it’s perfectly normal to sit on her arse and order everything to her door while sending like the world is going to end. I read PJ Gallaghers’ book. It was great, he actually did something in his life, we’ve heard all of Rosemarys’ stories hundreds of times.
Free access to their credit cards?! Must listen in.

Free access to their credit cards?! Must listen in.
They don't have free access to their parents credit cards. What ridiculous thing to claim. Her dad's not JP McManus! She did say she had got loans from them before and is still paying them back.

Reactions: 2
Don’t think so now, given she has four credit cards that she can think of. She had a husband to pick up the bill now. There is a vague mention of paying her parents back but I doubt it’s no more than throwing them a tenner every so often.

So instead of bringing him with me to America I spend all of my money on unnecessary food, subscriptions and postage to Ireland instead. Don’t hate me, one vet told me the dog would never be able for the trip to America, so it was left with my parents, who got rid as soon as I said I was never coming back. I got tired of the runners too. They just didn’t feel ‘me’ anymore <head tilt> doyouknowwhatImean?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So instead of bringing him with me to America I spend all of my money on unnecessary food, subscriptions and postage to Ireland instead. Don’t hate me, one vet told me the dog would never be able for the trip to America, so it was left with my parents, who got rid as soon as I said I was never coming back. I got tired of the runners too. They just didn’t feel ‘me’ anymore <head tilt> doyouknowwhatImean?
Exactly. It wouldn’t surprise me in the least if the vet wax a fabricated story.

I read the book a few weeks ago. It started out feeling like a Sweet Valley High book but I got into it then. Some cringy stolen phrases “it’s a truth universally known”. I’m glad I didn’t buy it anyway cos it’s very throwaway, not something you might read again.

Reactions: 3
Oh I’d say the vet is real, she just took their word for it and did nothing. Same as she does for everything. The cat she gave away? She did nothing to try to solve it just got rid of it. Feliway would have made a huge difference but replacing the cat was easier. Nothing could get me to read her book. She is not a good writer.

Reactions: 1
I think with her book she had hoped it would be something along the lines of Dolly Alderton’s “Everything I Know About Love “ which obviously it wasn’t. I read the first few chapters flicked through the rest, wasn’t for me at all, either was Dolly’s book to be fair

Ah Rosemary MacCabe so woke and right on and in tune with the suffering of her fellow humans until something shiny on Temu catches her eye and then it’s all about her and what she wants and f**k the slave labour behind it. I hope she reads this comment, I really do. Has she nothing better to do?

Reactions: 10
I love how she's even pretending to have principles. We all know she is just an empty virtue signaller most of the time

Reactions: 5