Rosemary MacCabe #2 not a rave thread

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The theme tune volume was always set so much louder than the rest of the pod as well used to give me ire whenever I forgot to turn it off or turn it down haha

Does she? I stopped listening to the pod despite loving the first episodes, I'll check it out. Recap?
basically that it’s the hardest thing she’s ever been through, she can’t believe people she knows have been through the same thing because it’s so painful but private, and that the tattlers saying she’d be laughing about it by now were wrong and that she isn’t laughing. She got quite short with rosemary for saying that they were going through it together, because rosemary said something along the lines of that she found it hard too seeing it all play out (paraphrasing).

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I heard the sub episode on the divorce and honestly Beatrice is very private in her own way (she's not going to ever slam her husband on a pod) and kinda diginified so all she does is basically confirm the rumors that she is going through it and says it's awful, nothing else. And I don't think we'll hear much more than that.
I am a Rosemary fan in general but there is a moment when Beatrice is talking about how hard it is and Rosemary keeps saying 'I know, I know' and then something about feeling like she's going through it too and I honestly laughed at loud at the audacity of her, to be fair Beatrice puts her back in her box fairly quickly.
Relations between herself and Don must be pretty bad if he has pulled the theme tune, which I loved by the way and thought was way superior to that buy a jingle shite they have now.

Reactions: 11
I heard the sub episode on the divorce and honestly Beatrice is very private in her own way (she's not going to ever slam her husband on a pod) and kinda diginified so all she does is basically confirm the rumors that she is going through it and says it's awful, nothing else. And I don't think we'll hear much more than that.
I am a Rosemary fan in general but there is a moment when Beatrice is talking about how hard it is and Rosemary keeps saying 'I know, I know' and then something about feeling like she's going through it too and I honestly laughed at loud at the audacity of her, to be fair Beatrice puts her back in her box fairly quickly.
Relations between herself and Don must be pretty bad if he has pulled the theme tune, which I loved by the way and thought was way superior to that buy a jingle shite they have now.
Yeah seems very petty of him. Especially considering she has likely been the breadwinner in the family for years

Reactions: 3
Maybe she didnt want to give him the satisfaction of having it anymore as a theme tune. I would do the same. She is better off without him, he pullwd her down in life and humour so it seems.

Reactions: 7
Maybe she didnt want to give him the satisfaction of having it anymore as a theme tune. I would do the same. She is better off without him, he pullwd her down in life and humour so it seems.
Yeah very possible it was her choice

Reactions: 2
I just mean, she seemed to do the paid work and the shopping and somehow still had to do other tasks. I dont know how she lost her job but maybe she was too sad, that part is just speculation. She was constantly worn out. He also suffered with his mental health in the past. Its sad cos she is now trapped in a state with him and subsequently her sister who followed her over by choice, is also now there. He was not her equal. Never was.

Reactions: 3
I just mean, she seemed to do the paid work and the shopping and somehow still had to do other tasks. I dont know how she lost her job but maybe she was too sad, that part is just speculation. She was constantly worn out. He also suffered with his mental health in the past. Its sad cos she is now trapped in a state with him and subsequently her sister who followed her over by choice, is also now there. He was not her equal. Never was.
I think the company restructured and let go of a few higher paid employees at the same time in a strat way, I don’t think it has anything to do with her being sad. There was an article about Vera Bradley having layoffs around the time she was let go. I do agree that from her stories of him it sounded like he was quite negative and possibly dragged her down in that sense.

Reactions: 6
I don’t know enough about Beatrice to comment but what exactly is high-powered and super intellectual about Rosemary? She’s an instagram influencer. I’m not sure what her husband does but I’m sure he works full time. What’s deadbeat about that?

Reactions: 13
Agreed RE Rosemary's husband, that man has a full time job - isn't he an engineer or something? Hardly a deadbeat.

I really don't know much about Beatrice or Don but calling a stay at home parent to 4 boys a deadbeat also seems pretty harsh?

Reactions: 15
They’re not naturally very likeable. You say they’re super intellectual, they sound like that when they speak which puts people off I think.
Also in relationships I think both of them would like to think of themselves as the superior one, hence the deadbeats.

Reactions: 2