Rhiannon Ashlee #6 Lazy Rhiannon, had a kid and retired

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feel like she’s only so defensive of being called lazy and a bad example is because it touches a nerve and she knows it’s true.

Surely she’s not proud of her career? She can’t look at her sporadic videos and think she’s doing an amazing job as a content creator?

Reactions: 11
Right, I know it’s been said before but she really does look unhealthily skinny. I know she’s always been slim but I’ve never seen her look so skeletal. It’s actually worrying.

Reactions: 3
Wonder what the curveball is that they can never talk about. I suspect an unplanned pregnancy?

Reactions: 4
Oh dear lord can you imagine how “unwell” she’d be during the entire pregnancy?!

Reactions: 1
Wonder what the curveball is that they can never talk about. I suspect an unplanned pregnancy?
Just rewatched...

She said Doug would be coming back to get her after Delilah off at her drama class and then he would be coming back to get Rhiannon to take her somewhere and she wouldn't be able to film for the rest of the afternoon.

Last edited:
I just looove the unfisihed ceiling... That would drive me crazy, took her god knows how many days to paint and still haven't finished properly 🥴
I noticed that too … look how long ago she started painting… she started last month !

Honestly the new walls are awful I didn’t think she could go from plain to dark and dull

Reactions: 1
I find it weird to say all that, like if you can't talk about it and never will then don't say anything, literally no one is going to know you didn't vlog for a few hours or if you'd made up you were visiting family and don't want to film! She's clearly said all that for the speculation. So sad.

Reactions: 18
It’s halfway through ‘vlogmas’ and she has uploaded two videos, I’ll be amazed if she makes it to 4 by christmas. And then she will no doubt go silent until April in 2024 as usual. Her calling this a job is an absolute joke, what does she actually do all day whilst Delilah is in school and Doug works?

Reactions: 13
If I’m completely honest her vlogmas is really tit this year. I normally enjoy them but this year the vibe is different. You can just sense she doesn’t really care for vlogmas this year.

I also hate that she mentioned something she apparently can’t talk about … what could be so secretive that she can’t ever share …

Yeah she’s going to disappear for months as usual!

Reactions: 11
As soon as she said that I wanted to come here and theorize bc if it was an issue with a family member she would have said that but she said it was something that only effected HER family, her, Doug and Delilah, so its either couples therapy OR an unplanned pregnancy that they are taking care of.

If she is pregnant I don’t know how she’d cope.. she did not enjoy Delilah as a baby.

She is already living like a retiree and has zero energy or drive. Not ideal for pregnancy

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I find it weird to say all that, like if you can't talk about it and never will then don't say anything, literally no one is going to know you didn't vlog for a few hours or if you'd made up you were visiting family and don't want to film! She's clearly said all that for the speculation. So sad.
My thoughts exactly. If she can't share its probably because its not her place to because it involves other people. Maybe one of Doug's parents is ill? Just speculating of course!
---
If she is pregnant I don’t know how she’d cope.. she did not enjoy Delilah as a baby.

She is already living like a retiree and has zero energy or drive. Not ideal for pregnancy
I don't think that's what it is. She said she'd never be able to talk about it. She wouldn't be abie to hide a whole pregnancy and baby forever!

Reactions: 4
I'm not sure why she mentioned the 'curveball' at all since she said she can never talk about it. Why invite speculation like that?

My initial thought was that someone in the family is ill.

I still don't know why she had to delay her vlogmas for a Skin & Me AD that she could have slotted into just about any vlog.

Reactions: 7
My first thought was Delilah has been diagnosed with autism. That’s the problem, either say what it is or say nothing.
---
Also pisses me off tha Oliver Bonas sent her all those decs! Why? She does FA. It’s a hobby at best, it’s embarrassing at this point to call her SM her job.

Last edited:
Her banging on about how ill she feels at the start of this latest vlog “you can probably tell by my face”. Then next shot she is talking fine and looks well - the first shot was just her without make up!

Reactions: 2
My first thought was Delilah has been diagnosed with autism. That’s the problem, either say what it is or say nothing.
---
Also pisses me off tha Oliver Bonas sent her all those decs! Why? She does FA. It’s a hobby at best, it’s embarrassing at this point to call her SM her job.
NGL that first bit made me chuckle a bit 🤣 btw I am a slightly autistic before anyone says I’m being rude 🙃 I also have ADHD which Rhiannon actually seems to have if I’m honest!

Laughing at her saying in her vlog ‘it’s vlogmas I’m not allowed to feel unwell’ meanwhile she has missed 10 days out of 13.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9