Rhiannon Ashlee #6 Lazy Rhiannon, had a kid and retired

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't believe she ships Delilah off to her mums for a few days each half term!! It's only a week!! Is it because she can't think of anything to do with her and she interrupts her doing nothing so off she goes to nannies! I find this bizarre! I get grandparents wanting to spend time with them but a few days every half term and holidays?! It's not even because she's working!!

Reactions: 8
So she sits at home all day doing nothing at all, 5 days a week, yet still couldn’t make Delilah a new costume for world book day. Jesus wept.

Reactions: 6
The costume thing is so weird! I hate the over the top consumerism of things like Halloween and world book day but when your job is basically a SAHM to a school aged child the least you could do is do a new costume with her particularly when Delilah’s at an age when she will have ideas about what she wants to dress up as.

The only thing you can do is let companies know that you are really pissed off they gift influencers who exploit their children online or do very little work. I do it Everytime if it’s a company I shop at. Tbh it probably make no difference but I feel better 😂

Reactions: 3
wonder how Rhiannon explained where D's robe came from🤔

did she say I get free stuff from companies?

terrible example if she did as could make D think well if my mum gets money and gifts for doing nothing apart from filming her life once a blue moon,

D could want to do the same when old enough

Reactions: 4
Can anyone guess what you think Rhiannon’s next vlog will be about or when we might get one 🫣

Reactions: 1
Wedding Q&A with a Skin + Me AD in the middle. She was asking for questions a month ago, so maybe she'll upload sometime in April.
I keep forgetting about that stupid video I hope she never does it … she’s shown the wedding it was basic and she done a bit of a Q&A for their treehouse honeymoon.

Reactions: 1
I used to love her spring content but knowing Rhiannon we wil probably only get 2 spring vlogs. One in April & one in May. I always hate the “Easter” vlogs because it’s all about Delilah so I don’t think she done one last year if I remember correctly.

I watched a few of her older vlogs recently like the first year they moved into the house. Rhiannon’s voice sounded so much happier and slightly higher now it’s all low and mousey but I was so shocked at how much she featured her poor daughter. It was basically vlogs about Delilah. Sometimes the first few minutes of the video would be Delilah eating.

I’m so glad she’s stopped heavily stopping featuring Delilah for the last few years. That’s one big reason why she’s stuck for content. She can’t film her waking up , eating breakfast, getting ready the day , before they leave the house, monkey music , home in the garden , living room then lunch in the kitchen and dinner then in the bath & bed. Can’t believe she used to do that.

She’s getting much better at filming herself & not Delilah. Although it does annoy me a bit when she has clips of Delilah talking because she still sounds like a delayed robot.

I often feel a bit sorry for Doug. He’s such a fun hard working person. He does long hours but loves his job. Her comes from an amazing fun functioning family with lovely sibling who has a wonderful fun childhood. Doug is such a free spirit and now he’s still with that depressed mouse. Imagine coming home from work to that thing every day. Oh what did you get up to today “oh just some knitting” she’s living her best retried life that one.

There’s also been no talk of retaking her driving test … wasn’t she saying back in 2021 that she was going to be driving in 2022 and how excited she was to go shopping on her own ? Driving would be good for her. By the time she passes she’s already missed most of the things she could have done with Delilah while growing up. It’s so sad she couldn’t even find the motivation to pass her driving for that ! She’s been learning since Delilah was 1 I’ve never seen anyone take so long ! At this point just get it over with.

I’ve not learnt how to drive yet there’s not much need im in walking distance from everything & im a homebody but I’m pretty sure I could start learning now and pass by the end of the year.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
she could get a tandem bike with a basket for her and D to get around 🤣.

it's hysterical she ignores or deletes the driving questions in comments,

* Infact D's probably still using stabilisers

I wouldn't be surprised,

she will learn to have no confidence and never conquer stuff ( apart from knitting ) like her lazy mum

Last edited:
she only followed this page weeks ago, so why's it her favourite...
I remember seeing at the time and thinking she must have followed for the children's clothes because Dougs sisters pregnant
everything looks so bleeping dull & ugly. Rhiannon has such weird taste

bet she has mothers day footage in her next vlog...

Rhiannon that ship sailed two weeks ago.

Reactions: 5
she only followed this page weeks ago, so why's it her favourite...
I remember seeing at the time and thinking she must have followed for the children's clothes because Dougs sisters pregnant
they sell very expensive bedding, she's probably just begging for more freebies! though this does actually seem to fit her lifestyle

2 vlogs in 90 days.

need to get lazy in the next thread title too, as she's sure proving these threads to be 100% accurate

Reactions: 5