Rhi Mummy of Four #6 underwhelming gifts, routine is key unless it’s for Disney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also her emphasis on the rain meaning she would have to pay for something rather than a walk which is free. I know taking 3 kids somewhere isn’t cheap but if she didn’t pay for an unnecessary breakfast club the ££ saved each week would add up

Reactions: 3
Her latest thumbnail has an error where she uses 'AHHD' instead of 'ADHD'. I don't think I've ever seen her make such a glaring mistake before but again she was emphasising on her video that she absolutely must have ADHD because she can't spot her own errors and lo and behold an error is made. This is getting ridiculous now! She is either trolling us or she genuinely thinks she is doing a great job of acting like someone that has sudden onset ADHD.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'd love Dylan to come on here and tell us how she really is behind closed doors. Her behaviour of late has been quite alarming imo and has echos of factitious disorder. I predict she'll either make the younger children massively dependent on her into adulthood or they'll break free and won't want to know her.

Her latest thumbnail has an error where she uses 'AHHD' instead of 'ADHD'. I don't think I've ever seen her make such a glaring mistake before but again she was emphasising on her video that she absolutely must have ADHD because she can't spot her own errors and lo and behold an error is made. This is getting ridiculous now! She is either trolling us or she genuinely thinks she is doing a great job of acting like someone that has sudden onset ADHD.
I was thinking the same. I forced myself to watch her "nervous to share video" and she mentioned the "spotting mistakes" and thought how of late there have been glaring mistakes. Remember the responding to "toll comment". Now there are more and more. Don't get me wrong it easy to do with auto correct but you can easily change it when it's noticed. It's like she is deliberately doing it as it seems to have manifested in the last six weeks.

Also her emphasis on the rain meaning she would have to pay for something rather than a walk which is free. I know taking 3 kids somewhere isn’t cheap but if she didn’t pay for an unnecessary breakfast club the ££ saved each week would add up
Breakfast club is free in Welsh Schools

Reactions: 1
Ok didn’t know that. I always thought it was a paid extra
She is taking the piss sending her kids into school for breakfast club when shes just a mummy blogger who “works” from home… breakfast club is ment for working parents that would probably need a childminder if the school didn’t have a BC.

Reactions: 6
Rhi is so smug in the latest Disney live because autism is one of the conditions that is going to be eligible for DAS after the reforms. I am livid! When you look into it there are lots of people with physical conditions and disabilities that will no longer be eligible for DAS. These people objectively are much more worthy of using a system like DAS than Rhi and her kids who have shown time and time again that they deal with queuing and waiting in the same way as similarly aged neurotypical children. I'm not saying they don't have autism as I absolutely believe they do, but I strongly believe that queuing and waiting isn't one of their particular 'struggles' as Rhi puts it. My daughter has three friends who have been diagnosed with autism and none of them particularly struggle with queuing either. I don't think it's massively uncommon for people with autism to have a normal tolerance for queuing but this is something Rhi can't begin to accept.

I read on some of the Disney forums that lots of people see DAS as a 'silver lining' associated with their condition and feel they are entitled to use it even when they technically don't need it. Rhi absolutely fits this description and is part of the reason why DAS use has tripled and it is now being rationed. Shame on her! There are also lots of vocal parents on the forums who have children with autism who deliberately don't use DAS as they believe that their children benefit from being pushed to make some adaptions wherever possible as it's a great life skill that will be helpful in the future and increases the child's confidence and capability. Rhi wouldn't ever contemplate doing this! She will skip every queue and wait possible and not give a crap about the life lessons or limitations this could be imposing on her kids.

I have a rare disability that mainly presents as physical but also affects my speech and I won’t qualify for DAS, I don’t mind queuing I just want a safety net for a bad flare up. The world won’t always adapt to them and a bit of queuing is not going to be the end of the world. I know there’s people with autism who absolutely cannot queue but unless she’s hiding something her kids can queue as was shown on cruise videos

Reactions: 2
Rhi is the one who struggles with queueing, not the kids
Yeah as she feels she’s deserving and entitled. Zara is a sulky kid so I think she uses DAS to pacify her. The kids have no problem queueing at the top of the stairs to come down whilst being filmed

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There is a bit of a 'gotcha' moment where someone asks about the 10 minute cool down being introduced. This basically is where DAS guests have to wait 10 minutes after checking on to a ride before then can join the queue for another ride. This means that Rhi can no longer use the time she is actually on the ride to count towards her queue time on the next ride.

She obviously wasn't aware of this when the question was asked as she looks a bit surprised by the change. Will's response was 'that is fair' because this privilege previously gave DAS guests a clear advantage over regular guests who obviously can't physically queue for one ride whilst riding another. Rhi doesn't really echo his thoughts but just says that was the most efficient way to do things and was previously 'in the rules'. This is an insight into her mindset! She doesn't care about what's fair or right, she is only bothered about what's most efficient, what will make the best vlog content and maximising her own experience. She is 'within the rules' to use DAS so she will use it whether her kids actually need it or not.

Also she is a huge hypocrite as she pours scorn on those who have promoted using DAS as a 'hack' but her vlogs are all about optimising DAS which is ultimately similar in how it impacts Disney's ride capacity and ultimately leads to longer queues for DAS and regular guests. If she used DAS in a similar way to how people without disabilities can access the park then this would be fairer and be more in line with the ethos behind the system of disabled guests not being disadvantaged. She isn't interested in this though!

What a smug entitled ungrateful cow she is! Moaning about DAS cos the five might not get to skip the queue so easily!!! You are still getting quick access you selfish cow. No need for it your kids can queue no bother it’s been proven! Poor guy on her comments have had to cancel as his wife’s disability is now not included and they’ve had to cancel their trip!

• Sad
Dont think Rhi would cope with the merlin Rap's where they scan a QR code on your phone and you cant actually book your next ride until your time is up. Also it for a maximum of 4 people per Rap.

Reactions: 1
My neurologist who is the best in my county isn’t an expert on everything neurological and actually referred me to a colleague who he feels better suits me, I respect him for that as I didn’t harass his secretary (who is fantastic but takes no prisoners) to get my way. This is the same one who did the DAS live without knowing all the changes.

I feel like Rhi is using ADHD for content, she has absolutely not got ADHD she’s far too organised (to extent) she has her videos prepped weeks ahead yet she’s now saying she is clumsy and makes easy mistakes like spelling ADHD wrong on the last title. She moans about her husband saying she would check it throughly but he clearly knows she’s not got ADHD and is calling her out on this tit.
I do genuinely think she’s autistic but I don’t think she wants that label. She would much prefer to have the ADHD label because a lot of influencers are getting diagnosed and she’s just jumping on the bandwagon.
I don’t watch Rhi really anymore I feel like she’s incredibly fake for social media but the more she uses the disabilities for content the more I despise her!

I think if anything she has asd but adhd is the “cool” one to have on social media. I have a few friends with adhd and while not everyone is the same she definitely doesn’t make me switch to adhd mode to follow a conversation

The chat on her Instagram yesterday about silly mistakes just made me think she’s doing these mistakes on purpose now. She’s never done them before as far as I’m aware, and we all make typing errors, it’s not exclusive to adhd. In my opinion it’s all for show now.

The chat on her Instagram yesterday about silly mistakes just made me think she’s doing these mistakes on purpose now. She’s never done them before as far as I’m aware, and we all make typing errors, it’s not exclusive to adhd. In my opinion it’s all for show now.
She’s got the brief and acting up to it, she wants to be current somehow cos her channels aren’t ! Once she’s been assessed there will be at least 5 vlogs on it!